Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1624188638139.png

Have we all seen this already? Apologies if already posted. Just came across it on Tumblr.
ETA: Thanks for the new thread!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Happy father's day
Happy Sunday
Happy new thread day! Thanks for starting it.

I see now I have become a well-known member. Chuffed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Looking forward to hearing all about what tit the gargoyle of montecito spouts in her radio interview today. It's between 8am and 10am eastern time so we should be hearing soon.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Wonderful new thread! Thanks to @buflesse for the thread and @Maggiemaynot for the title.
My recollections get vaguer.
We still don't like Hazbeen and Megain.
There is a general consensus that Haz is quite literally the Idiot Prince. At least one person posted that he was simple and I agree with him/her so that's a general consensue in my mind.
We guffawed loudly at Megains belief that her appalling book would usher in a new world. Meglomania thou's name is Megain.
There was mention of Soho House and where was Marcus?
It appears that the RF are going to fight back. It will be fisticuffs around the lunch table between the Queen and the Idiot Prince. All bets are on the Queen.
William threw Harry out of Kensington Palace because of Megains bullying. Hurrah for William.
Talk of the surrogate not handing over lil'Di. And who could blame her?
Will he/Won't he? The idiot prince and the unveiling of the statue.
@Doodlebug005 became a VIP member. Much congratulations abounded the thread.
Lots of us admitted we went to Convent Schools.
Lots of us love Enid Blyton and the Chalet School.
We all appreciated Mike Tindall not taking a knee.
Someone lectured us on how nasty we are, they are no longer here.
Someone lectured us on how we must love the Super Rich, they got told to duck off.
There were some great memes!
That's all my hazy lazy brain can remember, hope it's ok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I forgot to say, I joined this discussion on thread #9 and this is the first thread where I finally think the tables have turned on them and the RF are taking action.

Come on RF we are all behind you!

God save the Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I couldn't quote as thread locked but to the pp that posted about a bag of Revels (totally forgot they were a thing) the ginger turd would totally be the coffee one. Happy Sunday everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the new thread and awesome title :m

If that post by Luca is true, then I hope the Duchy legal and accounting teams are all over this.
As I have wandered into Twitter for a gander at things, non-sugared versions, I came across this. Wonder if it's true, and if so, yay to the legal teams of the Dukes of Cornwall and Cambridge.

I couldn't quote as thread locked but to the pp that posted about a bag of Revels (totally forgot they were a thing) the ginger turd would totally be the coffee one. Happy Sunday everyone.
But... but I like the coffee ones. Can he be the toffee ones that stick in your teeth instead?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I can't stand either of them. Both jumped ship and abandoned the UK and Royal Family yet seem to want titles for their children. Nope.

Is that harsh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Leave the coffee one out of this please :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wonderful new thread! Thanks to @buflesse for the thread and @Maggiemaynot for the title.
My recollections get vaguer.
We still don't like Hazbeen and Megain.
There is a general consensus that Haz is quite literally the Idiot Prince. At least one person posted that he was simple and I agree with him/her so that's a general consensue in my mind.
We guffawed loudly at Megains belief that her appalling book would usher in a new world. Meglomania thou's name is Megain.
There was mention of Soho House and where was Marcus?
It appears that the RF are going to fight back. It will be fisticuffs around the lunch table between the Queen and the Idiot Prince. All bets are on the Queen.
William threw Harry out of Kensington Palace because of Megains bullying. Hurrah for William.
Talk of the surrogate not handing over lil'Di. And who could blame her?
Will he/Won't he? The idiot prince and the unveiling of the statue.
@Doodlebug005 became a VIP member. Much congratulations abounded the thread.
Lots of us admitted we went to Convent Schools.
Lots of us love Enid Blyton and the Chalet School.
We all appreciated Mike Tindall not taking a knee.
Someone lectured us on how nasty we are, they are no longer here.
Someone lectured us on how we must love the Super Rich, they got told to duck off.
There were some great memes!
That's all my hazy lazy brain can remember, hope it's ok.

Brilliant new thread title thank youxx

Well done Cassandra for a brilliant recap, my old brain doesn't allow me to store too much these days๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•

Knackerless and his Doxy have no kids
titles to merch off and my heart pumps piss for them, suppose she will have to hawk her rancid minge again to earn a few bob meanwhile he is offering his old rooster body to any willing takers.

What a good day for us Tattlers all public knowledge about the lack of titles made me feel optimistic again re these two and their comeuppance.

Hope he gets the bollocking of his miserable life from Grandma and William and a swift upper cut as well. I am going to hire a huge catapult to aim my horse tit at him

I can't stand either of them. Both jumped ship and abandoned the UK and Royal Family yet seem to want titles for their children. Nope.

Is that harsh?
Certainly not, this is harsh bleep and Cuntess of Montislaggo, now that is harsh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

'twas me.
I'm partial to a bag of Revels. I miss the coconut ones.
I save up all the chocolate button/galaxy couters ones til last

Love this thread title. Succinct.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've been to Montecito. Beautiful. For about 3 months. But nothing can beat the cold crisp sharp clean clear mornings of England. Some dew on the lawn, some early morning mist. Songbirds singing an early chorus. For what? An alientated nation and family and some wannabe social-climbing second-rate actress psycho p*ssy? What a f*cking idiot. Don't let the cretin back into our fine nation, let alone his foul wh0re.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.