Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Meghan is "adamant the staff were not up to their job" shows her enormous arrogance. Nor did it give license for bad behaviour." / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I think this is it:

THAT'S IT!!! 👍👍👍👍👍 VERY INTERESTING! Thanks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are they so obsessed with security?
A full on security motorcade still wouldn't be enough for Her Smeg-ass-ty.

It's all about the image of being "the most special & important people in the world" for them. "Look at us, look at us!!! But don't actually, as we want our privacy....SECURITY!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yet another story

One of the comments on the Instagram post is ' I have 2 theories about why she is so intent on security. 1, I thought she would hire part-time mall cops to be seen with her in public, then pocket the security money excess or 2) she must have a lot of people after her. '
Personally I'd go with theory 1 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Latest Taz. Good point, smeg said she wasn't there to coddle anyone when accused of bullying. Yet she expected to be coddled by RF

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Catching up...

But after weeks of :mad: I'm somehow going all :) as, is it just me, or is there a sea change and the tide is turning (whoa at the mixed metaphor) 🌊

And happy birthday @Cassandra333

And hope your first day in your new job went well @Bubblesdahling

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I checked out Wikipedia and it does indeed say that Lilo IS ENTITLED to become a princess once her grandfather ascends the throne.
Bloody cheek!
Only if she was Mings's own infant, carried by her and birthed by her. Otherwise, no. Those are the rules and this is why she pretended to be pregnant both times.
There's nothing wrong with surrogacy, no shame or stigma, but for the average woman in say Wolverhampton it does have the unfortunate result that the Wolverhampton surrogate infant cannot become a Prince or Princess later on. So sad.... But this is what I think it has always been about.
The RF will have a reasonable explanation as to why they kept quiet about the fake pregnancies. It's a private matter and H&M's choice if they want to keep it secret. The RF could say they did not know, though of course they did
Minge could counter this by saying she was coerced into the fakery, but the RF have a lot less explaining to do than No.6 and Smeg. It was their choice to go through the charade both times and they are responsible for the consequences and nobody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Narcissists in the workplace always get rid of existing staff, so that they can replace them with their own choices who do everything they say. I have seen it happen myself.
Meghan is obsessed with security as she equates it with status.

Reactions: 48
I don’t think it’s the security per se that they’re obsessed by. It’s more the image they want to present to the world. That they’re so wealthy and important that they need to be accompanied at all times by armed guards. When in reality nobody gives a duck about them. A used to be Prince and ageing ex actress. It’s all about looking the part even if you’re skint. Which I suspect they might be considering the vast sums of money they must be getting through.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Charles won't be King anyway, it will go straight to William. So all of this is redundant.
And when they get a divorce, the Sussexes' titles will be withdrawn and Harry will go back to being Prince Harry.

ALSO: although Meghan does want the security, she is using it as an excuse to push for the titles because OF COURSE she would never be so shallow as to want the titles for their own sake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Charles won't be King anyway, it will go straight to William. So all of this is redundant.
And when they get a divorce, the Sussexes' titles will be withdrawn and Harry will go back to being Prince Harry.
The first one seems incredibly confident that PC will die before HMTQ. He looks a bit puffy but far from being on his last legs.

The second part is interesting though, perhaps that could be why the RF appear so reticent to do anything re: titles. Wait for the divorce and just leave H as Duke / Prince and HW with nothing. Do they think HW won't be able to hack this lifestyle for much longer ?

Reactions: 20
Thanks. I've added these extracts to the Wiki under Biographies. I'm not sure how to add Biographies to the list of contents to get it to 'jump' like the others. Perhaps @Bubblesdahling or someone else could explain?
I've added the tags to make your Biographies heading appear in the Table of Contents on the right

Reactions: 20
Why would William's kids get them?
I read the article. Some diplomat said that. Probably has no idea what he's talking about.

This is so weird, like looking a distorted mirror. Are we all in parallel universes? How many more of us are there caught up in this thing? Is it a galactic experiment...?
We should invite them over here so that together we can rule the galaxy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's weird, Will's kids are at least 20 years off getting a Dukedom, and it's not like there aren't a whole bunch of places that Dukedoms can be created for. I'm sure Sussex is perfectly lovely, but it's not some astonishing part of the UK that puts all the others to shame. Why kick the (w)hornet's nest randomly when there's plenty to attack strategically to wind up H and HW ?

Edit : a very brief look at Wiki says that there is a historic title of Duke of Clarence and St Andrews, which I've no idea if it could be shortened but Duke of St Andrews could be nice for one of them given that is where W & K met.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.