Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first one seems incredibly confident that PC will die before HMTQ. He looks a bit puffy but far from being on his last legs.

The second part is interesting though, perhaps that could be why the RF appear so reticent to do anything re: titles. Wait for the divorce and just leave H as Duke / Prince and HW with nothing. Do they think HW won't be able to hack this lifestyle for much longer ?
😁 I love your username πŸ’œ

We can but hope that Snarkles will run out of steam and want a divorce soon. She must have spent half of Hazno's money on PR and plastic surgery already. As soon as the funds run low she'll grab whats left and be off to snare another victim.

Reactions: 33

From his 'friend's who famously called his mum a Hussy via Gav & Stace... Pamelaaaaa !
FRO Cauldron - hopefully he will never come back here either - something about moving to Lala land with some of these Brits where they must agree to some kind of lobotomy to be able to stay. cauldron would shag Boris to get a gong and he has now chosen his side (the wrong one) so I hope he isn’t expecting an honour anytime soon for services to β€˜showbiz’ !!
Sycophantic twit face - you may have gathered I am not a fan πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not to derail but just reporting that The Stench is just Β£7 in my local Sainsburys, and has already been tucked at the back of the display, so there was no more for me to do. A fine job, whoever got there before me.

And now, on with the show, which gets more entertaining by the day...
Let’s get these hashtags trending
#TurnTheBench
#HidetheBench

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why would William's kids get them?
Obviously someone who wants to troll minge and cringe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I, too, was baffled by the Times printing this nonsense! They should really be more careful or they might end up being the new People Magazine πŸ™„

They were all sitting quite comfortably while applauding most restrained 😁

Sorry if this has already been posted, am behind. Again🀬

I knew it wasn’t a standing ovation! Can someone please post it on Twatter and tag Robert Lacy so he can see for himself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dodis mother was the sister of the arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi (Samira)
Adnan and Samira where Jamals uncle and aunt basically.
Maybe Lacey wants a bit of Fayed "assistance" hitting the Harkles in mainstream perception still hits the RF.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Did mine this afternoon in tesco. Luckily there was no " BARRED: for parsnip theft' image of me in the foyer. Phew!
So one Bench book behind a row of kids Jewelery making sets and one behind a pile of towels. And the last one nudged sideways behind a cracker looking book about a hospital dog.
What I did notice was that it's very good quality for a vanity project. Nice thick pages and sturdy cover. It also has a dust cover and I removed that to see if (as reported a few weeks ago)it really was just her name on the spine, but it's not. It's the title AND her name on both the book spine and the dust cover spine. All in all it must have cost her hazza a fortune to produce. Arrogant witch.

Happy Birthday Cass. 😘
In my local Sainsbury’s all the copies were on display in the toilet roll aisle. I have no idea how they got there!🀫:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
😁 I love your username πŸ’œ

We can but hope that Snarkles will run out of steam and want a divorce soon. She must have spent half of Hazno's money on PR and plastic surgery already. As soon as the funds run low she'll grab whats left and be off to snare another victim.
Chop chop bleep chops. Can you make it a bit quicker, cos frankly she is getting right on my tits now. I think she'll struggle to find a new victim she's made a colossal cock up with this one and has shown her true colours. Back to the yachts for her battered diseased old badly packed kebab. No one will touch her with a barge pole.

• Haha
Is a β€˜Proncessβ€˜ a new American royalty term? Proncess Megain 🀣🀣🀣 or is that on purpose for the sugars to google with their own form of spelling - hilarious 🀣
🀷 You got me, maybe it's a portmanteau.... She joined 2 words meaningful to herself... Prone, her usual position and cesspit...full of tit which she knows she is, tada Proncess πŸ‘‘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree but at least he has a voice of reason within easy reach even if he isn't listening yet.
Perhaps Adele is a RF plant to be a buddy to the stupid awful prick. Not that he deserves friends in any way shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
. This whole enterprise has revisited many unpleasant facts and speculations concerning Diana and has done her memory no favors. It will also provide H&M another opportunity to grandstand. The public should now allow Diana to rest in peace, and stop marking every little milestone that occurred in her life. This might allow the public to heal, as well, and give the public a further basis to reject the abuse of her life and memory by H&M to aggrandize themselves and to monetize her death, which is what they are actually doing.
Bib . I agree whole-heartedly. I hold my hands up,I frequently diss Di on here simply because I get pissed off at the saintly image that's been painted of her by some people. She wasn't saintly. She was just a human with human failings and some wonderful traits, just like all of us. The Harkles dining out on her memory is actually besmirching her image by winding people (myself included)up feeling the need to balance things out by pointing out her failings.
Though compared to smeggy she's well and truly saintly. Sadly hazza inherited any and every human failing of His mother's, with none of the empathy or kindness she often displayed.
Hopefully after the statue crap is done and dusted she can go back to being a distant memory thought of with some kindness again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think its interesting that their friend and supporred chrissy teagan has been outed as a bully, James corden has multiple accusations of treating people badly. Like attracts like

Reactions: 36
Latest Taz. Good point, smeg said she wasn't there to coddle anyone when accused of bullying. Yet she expected to be coddled by RF

I love Taz's videos. I need to watch this again but did she refer to Skid Markle as being a woman in her 40s?! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a boss who would set messages to be sent at all kinds of bizarre hours, just to see who was keeping their phones nearby and answering emails whenever they came in. I wonder if she did the same thing (somehow, I can't see her actually getting up at 5 am)
I had a boss that did this too, appeared to be sending emails at stupid times. Turned out she scheduling emails to make herself look more productive and manipulate everyone else into feeling bad. I must say, I never felt guilty for not working at 3am, 4am, 5am 🀣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.