Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit behind with the thread due to work, so apologies if someone has suggested something similar but what about Harry and Meghan #118 Di's own son is derailing her statue unveiling

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently from her marriage to the lawyer? It was mentioned last thread I think? He has the child now? Can't find the post, but it may have been annulled(the marriage) child looks a bit like her...
Her first marriage was annulled but I thought it was because she had an abortion and told the family it was a miscarriage. Her husband was Catholic.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I couldnt wear those ear rings.... rather like Naomi Campbell and the blood diamonds. Poor Kashoggi.
I never knew that Robert Lacey was friends with Jamal Khashoggi. Could this also be why he's changed his tune (as well as possibly realising he was backing the wrong horse)?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen this crap? How dumb do you have to be to believe that they're trying to protect their daughter's name from exploitation? If anything, HW is the one exploiting her children!
Poor Lillibet Oprah Diana she must be thinking what have I done to deserve this loon as a mother and this weasel as a father, it won’t be long till she’s being used as a weapon just like Archie was with the race fiasco.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Has anyone seen this crap? How dumb do you have to be to believe that they're trying to protect their daughter's name from exploitation? If anything, HW is the one exploiting her children!
Aye, of course, they are. Full o' tricks.

I'm happy to see the criticisms reached their foul ears and this feeble attempt at a response. To me, it shows guilt.

Not really enjoying their maternity leave, are they? Jolly good!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Happy birthday, Cassandra! 🎂 🎉 Hope you have a lovely day. Don’t worry, we won’t give you the birthday bump-bumps 😉

Kate looks amazing in those pics, wish I could pull off coral! I also love how almost every word of the article is dripping with shade. They know Smegma is reading and seething at the descriptions of Kate’s natural beauty and fab rapport with the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@the musician @StrawberrySeed Could one of you do this article too please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It is hard to keep track!

There have been reports that she was nasty/abusive towards:

1) Palace staff
2) Australia staff
3) Tyler Perry staff
4) Givenchy staff
5) Gospel choir
6) Netflix staff (this came from a post from someone whose mother is high up there)

That's great thanks @Churchill's Ghost. I hereby appoint you Tattlers Executive Secretary on this matter, and you should prepare daily reports before 5am every morning, in keeping with Megzys demands.

Good luck my lovely.

@Cassandra333 hope you're having a fab birthday xx 🍷🎉🥳🥳🎂💝💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good Morning Tattlers :)
Saw this comment on the Arrse forum and thought it worth posting.
"Anyone else think Ms Markle has read all about veteran suicide and is wondering why it's taking so long and what more she has to do? " :LOL:
Also it's my birthday today :D I am now older and delighted to be so. Decades ago, my beloved Mother in Law (RIP) told me it was great to get older because you stopped caring what other people thought. She was dead right too. There's something very liberating about getting old.
Happy Birthday🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry, think I just posted a fangirl page, was looking for the one about the secret child!
This is about the 'annulment"

• Wow
Reactions: 17
@themusician @StrawberrySeed Could one of you do this article too please?

Sure, here it is

Reactions: 19
The security in Canada who were used as Deliveroo bike messengers for coffee and crumpets.
The choir from the wedding?
Her time at Suits?
Her family?
Her freakishly silent sorority sisters?
Her exes?
Her ghosted friends?
The entire cast of Made in Chelsea?
And the girl whose eyelashes she superglued

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Was watching the press review on GB news last night - Carol Malone suggested that her "Union Jackass" of the day was Harry for the admission that the OW interview was done out of spite due to his honorary titles being stripped.
Some young journalist protested - "but, But, Harry fought in afghanistan, he earned them". Honorary titles? And with him not in the country...?
His "heroic military service" is his go to card, just like Smeg's race card.
:oops: I have no words for just how bleeping stupid you have to be to spout such garbage!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I never knew that Robert Lacey was friends with Jamal Khashoggi. Could this also be why he's changed his tune (as well as possibly realising he was backing the wrong horse)?

Could the publisher/editor have told him that if he wants more copies of his book printed he'll have to change bits and try and disguise the changes as an "update" hoping nobody notices?
(Cos the editor has noticed the change of public opinion)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.