Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is about the 'annulment"
Before my late husband married me he had a short 2nd marriage to an American Catholic woman and it was her first marriage. He was diagnosed with cancer and she worried that he would be able to make claims on her investment properties to fund his treatment. Lovely woman. Anyway, he agreed to an annulment of the marriage on the grounds that he refused not to take precautions during sex. Voila! One annulment. One happy woman for whom 'for better or for worse, in sickness and in health' never entered her billious head.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Cheer up little Cockatiel ** . That's not going to happen. I think the RF are well aware by now exactly what they're up against. At their own hands Smeg and the Ginger Familiar are damaged goods, shop-soiled, tainted and toxic. The RF by contrast is stronger after taking H&M on in the PR war, and I just can't see them retreating behind closed doors in defeat at the hands of these psychos.
Charles, William, Catherine and all the RF obviously take their roles very seriously and have shown that they are pulling together and committed to making a success of the Monarchy.

Plus they have the best advisers on earth compared to the Suxxexx revolving door of slick PR sharks with clip-on teeth and HR whizz kids poached from other slick PR shysters, only to be replaced next week as Smeg found that they "were not up to the job". Not being up to the job is the new Truth as seen through the compassionate lens of Minge's boss-eye.

You get stuck into that cuttlefish and chill, Cockatiel Zippy.

** P.S. I hope that you are actually a Cockatiel, as you could really be a FINCH with make-up on or a SPARROW in drag.. If so, no offence.
Well tbh I think zippy is a hybrid of a seagull & a tetradactyl because he likes to dive bomb people and he will take food off your plate actually any food you have is his :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I never knew about these earrings!! Is she saying that they belong to TQ?
A revolting tale which says everything you need to know about Skid Markle. Here's a little quiz I posted back in March:

A Duchess wants to wear some vulgar but very expensive earrings. Her aide tells her it's not a good idea, because the person who gave them to her is all over the news headlines, implicated in the grotesque torture, strangulation and dismemberment of a journalist (and US citizen). The Duchess tells the aide to duck off, wears the earrings and lies about where they came from.

How would you describe the Duchess:
(a) compassionate and kind or (b) cold-hearted and without natural feeling for others
(a) beautiful and glamorous or (b) ugly on the inside
(a) insanely smart and a recognised expert in international relations or (b) too stupid to know she knows nothing and a diplomatic embarrassment
(a) respectful of the expertise of her professional assistants or (b) rude, bullying and dismissive of advice she doesn't like
(a) very, very important, as manifested by the size of her diamonds or (b) tacky, mercenary and corrupt
(a) always walking the talk on truth and justice in the world or (b) a liar

Mostly (a)'s - you are being played by a dangerous, narcissistic con-artist.
Mostly (b)'s - you are wise and your appraisal is fair, but what you didn't know is that the Duchess is bi-racial, so you are also a racist bigot.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
"The Toadours 🌻 on Twitter: "Prince Philip was concerned about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'preoccupation with own problems' before his death I was hoping Prince Phillips was unaware of the betrayal of his grandson while he was in the hospital. He didn’t need the added stress https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Has anyone seen this crap? How dumb do you have to be to believe that they were trying to protect their daughter's name from exploitation? If anything, HW is the one exploiting her children!
Especially since the RF didn't feel the need to do the same for any of the Cambridge kids

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I couldnt wear those ear rings.... rather like Naomi Campbell and the blood diamonds. Poor Kashoggi.
Same. That she didn't care and wore them twice (that we know of) is disgusting, but very her.

The gloves are well and truly off. Love reading comments after the article too.

There were a lot of red flags for me with her early on, starting with his letter to the press, her ripped jeans at their first public appearance, and how they treated her father. However, scheduling their wedding for less than a month after Kate's due date really annoyed me. Given how difficult her pregnancies are, it was pretty obvious even to outsiders that Louis would be their last child. Yes, Kate has a nanny and staff but she's clearly a hands on mother and having to do fittings for two kids, prepare them for a very public ceremony, etc. was a lot of unnecessary stress. To me it was a very clear sign of how narcissistic they both are that they didn't delay their wedding a few weeks. If I knew my future sister-in-law was going to give birth in a few months, I'd make sure I didn't schedule my wedding for less than four weeks after her due date, especially if she's the future Queen Consort! (Note: I assume M didn't expect her to bounce back so quickly and wanted her to look "fat" at the wedding, hence their wedding date so close to Kate's due date; added bonus for her of messing up Eugenie's date.) I feel bad for W&K that those first few weeks with their final child were so stressful.

That said, I'm glad it seems H won't be anywhere near the Cam kids as they grow up. He's toxic and an idiot, they're better off not knowing him. That line about him turning off his phone so William couldn't call him is just beyond childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I will still do my duty when I go to the supermarket this morning!
Did mine this afternoon in tesco. Luckily there was no " BARRED: for parsnip theft' image of me in the foyer. Phew!
So one Bench book behind a row of kids Jewelery making sets and one behind a pile of towels. And the last one nudged sideways behind a cracker looking book about a hospital dog.
What I did notice was that it's very good quality for a vanity project. Nice thick pages and sturdy cover. It also has a dust cover and I removed that to see if (as reported a few weeks ago)it really was just her name on the spine, but it's not. It's the title AND her name on both the book spine and the dust cover spine. All in all it must have cost her hazza a fortune to produce. Arrogant witch.

Happy Birthday Cass. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This is about the 'annulment"
There was another post about Joe and the child, linked to his IG, showed photos of him holding the girl, looked to be about 8 years old..... Maybe it was somewhere else I saw it...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Same. That she didn't care and wore them twice (that we know of) is disgusting, but very her.

There were a lot of red flags for me with her early on, starting with his letter to the press, her ripped jeans at their first public appearance, and how they treated her father. However, scheduling their wedding for less than a month after Kate's due date really annoyed me. Given how difficult her pregnancies are, it was pretty obvious even to outsiders that Louis would be their last child. Yes, Kate has a nanny and staff but she's clearly a hands on mother and having to do fittings for two kids, prepare them for a very public ceremony, etc. was a lot of unnecessary stress. To me it was a very clear sign of how narcissistic they both are that they didn't delay their wedding a few weeks. If I knew my future sister-in-law was going to give birth in a few months, I'd make sure I didn't schedule my wedding for less than four weeks after her due date, especially if she's the future Queen Consort! (Note: I assume M didn't expect her to bounce back so quickly and wanted her to look "fat" at the wedding, hence their wedding date so close to Kate's due date; added bonus for her of messing up Eugenie's date.) I feel bad for W&K that those first few weeks with their final child were so stressful.

That said, I'm glad it seems H won't be anywhere near the Cam kids as they grow up. He's toxic and an idiot, they're better off not knowing him. That line about him turning off his phone so William couldn't call him is just beyond childish.
My brother in law and his wife arranged theirs for the day my first child was due 🤮 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
There was another post about Joe and the child, linked to his IG, showed photos of him holding the girl, looked to be about 8 years old..... Maybe it was somewhere else I saw it...
I think this is it:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Revel Roulette is an actual thing (in my life) and I can concur that orange and cwofffeee are my faves.
Can you possibly buy only those flavours 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And the girl whose eyelashes she superglued
That is just so disturbing! I realize they were worried about cries of "racism" but it makes me extremely upset that the RF allowed the marriage to go forward once they discovered she did that (I'm assuming if they can scrub the internet of all her other sins, they found out about that one before the wedding). She truly is unhinged and has been for a very long time.

On the scrubbing the internet topic, does anyone have the clip of Camilla asking the journalists for help? It was on YT for a while but it's gone now. It happened just before the garden party at BP started. Mr and Mrs 6 were talking to Charles in the background and Camilla looked like a hostage, asking the press for help twice. Mrs 6 whipped her head around when she heard Camilla and it's hilarious!

My brother in law and his wife arranged theirs for the day my first child was due 🤮 🤮
Wow! 😲 That's just... I'm so sorry they did that to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've got to come back and read the last 3 pages of this thread- they look very juicy! But just wanted to post this, it's not new that MM has be referencing Diana's love of forget me nots - she did it on the first Mother's day photo of (not) Archie's feet!
What an Asshole this woman is, posting such huge new-born feet all splayed out like that. They obviously think that among the millions who will see the photo, there is not a real mother among them who would know that this photo's another joke.
am sorry but do not associate this song with Smegz It one of my favs and I don't want to have to stop listening to it lol :m:m:m:m

this is more like Hazza
Yes I love this Johnny Cash song too. Far too good for the Califrauds.
A very happy birthday @cassandra xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have so much secondhand embarrassment from this that I'm going to have to wear a paper bag over my head to go out to get the mail.
The movie event of the year. I know cinema has been slow lately due to covid but Jesus wept, is this what it’s come to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.