Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot wait for the Tom Bower book /expose. I haven't been this excited since Saturday Night Fever came to the cinema in the late 70's. God I'm old 😉.
Sorry Saturday Night Fever is tops whatever! 🕺 🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am perplexed by this 'demanded to see...blah blah... Will refute... Blah blah'
How can she demand to see a case against her, that hasn't yet been put to her? How can she refute what she doesn't know?
If someone complained about me at work, I would need to hear the allegation before answering. I can't answer what I don't know? Am I being thick? (not unheard of 😂)
I know exactly, but from the other side. I was accused of punching someone at work. The joke of it was when they rang me to tell me I thought they wanted evidence about his behaviour not to accuse me!
Anyway. Busy department. With him regularly. How can you refute something you know nothing about? How can you point by point deny something that didn't happen.
Slowly he was caught out until he detailed time and place and it was proven that I was in a totally different part of the hospital , and on CCTV. No apology either. Fucker.
And so is she. Silly moo. Doesn't know when to shut up and doesn't get that it doesn't make her look innocent in any way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lady C just mentioned in today's video that Harry and the wife could be trying to damage Prince Charles. Since Diana was trying to get Charles removed from the line of succession, Harry and the wife might think they are fulfilling his mother's wishes if they do this. Scobie has apparently suggested Charles' name and said some bs about the "racist" member of the RF shouldn't be on the throne. So Haz and the wife are trying to threaten Charles with titles even though their kids are not entitled to them.

Instead of bullying a 95 year old woman they've now moved on to a 72 year old man. And they're supposed to be "compassionate" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
There's little in the Robert Lacey article that you couldn't have read on Tattle. Apart from the lies that is. But one paragraph really annoyed me:
"...The Dean of Windsor was just addressing the final commendation to the congregation in the chapel when journalists’ phones started to “ping”. Timed at 15.39 BST (British Summer Time), just before the end of the funeral service, it was a tweet from Omid Scobie, the royal editor for Harper’s Bazaar and the co-author of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex biography Finding Freedom, passing on Harper’s Bazaar’s 15.35 report on the “sentimental tribute” from the Sussexes “to the late Prince Philip at his funeral today”."
They couldn't even wait until the funeral was over???:mad: How disrespectful and disgusting. Not just on Markles side but on Scooby doo's side as well. Appalling behaviour and if anything shows that she's a bleep and so is Scooby, this is it. I'm just so angry :mad::mad::mad:
Smeg and Omid are cut from the same manky cloth. What a pair of self serving, thoughtless twats. Someone brave enough should tweet this excerpt to him and ask him why he couldn’t wait a few more bleeping minutes. I loathe the wanker.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I agree, who in their right mind would be happy to see his photos of Farchie? the only possible people maybe the York girls, I don't think anybody else would've spoken to him. Would you given what he's done?? I think they all gave him the cold shoulder and I don't believe he was allowed any where near the queen on his own.

Yet more hypocrisy, she demands to see all the evidence against her in the bullying case, and a high court judge couldn't do his job and get her to submit all the requested emails and phone records...really totally f -ing unbelievable hypocrisy.
The only reason I am saying this is that if you look on the photograph of him at PP funeral - it does look like a make-up mark on his shoulder. When I saw that I did think that there had been some hugging - by whom I cannot say - and that behind closed doors they weren’t adhering to social distancing - just always nagged me - also that no one bothered to check his clothing before he was seen - again I smiled that none of the Palace aides bothered to rectify it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The only reason I am saying this is that if you look on the photograph of him at PP funeral - it does look like a make-up mark on his shoulder. When I saw that I did think that there had been some hugging - by whom I cannot say - and that behind closed doors they weren’t adhering to social distancing - just always nagged me - also that no one bothered to check his clothing before he was seen - again I smiled that none of the Palace aides bothered to rectify it 🤣🤣
I think that is a stain from the chip on his shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Oh, going to have to get myself a secretary to keep track of this list, it's growing longer by the minute!
Yep, I think more people will talk, and soon.

(We used to have @Baguette on here, who did an excellent job of keeping tags on things, she was a walking archive. Definitely miss her!)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm not so sure about the York girls as they didn't even look at him at the funeral. Plus there were those photos of the morning after and it was early on when Eugenie and Jack were leaving Windsor to go back to Frogmore - no doubt he'd left for the airport. This time part of the house has been sectioned off to make a self contained place for Dim to stay in. I would guess that the Queen has instructed that Eugenie can live there with the caveate that 6 and it can stay when they are over here...... I loved the shade Beatrice threw re the pregnancy announcement. I've also noticed that Eugenie is very good at putting photos out and I get a "this is how it's done" vibe bring thrown across to LA....

• Haha
It would not surprise me one bit if TRF started to retreat back behind closed doors once The Queen & Charles pass I just can not see William allowing his family ripped to shreds anymore
Cheer up little Cockatiel ** . That's not going to happen. I think the RF are well aware by now exactly what they're up against. At their own hands Smeg and the Ginger Familiar are damaged goods, shop-soiled, tainted and toxic. The RF by contrast is stronger after taking H&M on in the PR war, and I just can't see them retreating behind closed doors in defeat at the hands of these psychos.
Charles, William, Catherine and all the RF obviously take their roles very seriously and have shown that they are pulling together and committed to making a success of the Monarchy.

Plus they have the best advisers on earth compared to the Suxxexx revolving door of slick PR sharks with clip-on teeth and HR whizz kids poached from other slick PR shysters, only to be replaced next week as Smeg found that they "were not up to the job". Not being up to the job is the new Truth as seen through the compassionate lens of Minge's boss-eye.

You get stuck into that cuttlefish and chill, Cockatiel Zippy.

** P.S. I hope that you are actually a Cockatiel, as you could really be a FINCH with make-up on or a SPARROW in drag.. If so, no offence.

• Haha
  • Heart
All I can think of is the Givenchy staff who she allegedly treated like dogshit during fittings, and the UN Women's group she fell out with.
The security in Canada who were used as Deliveroo bike messengers for coffee and crumpets.
The choir from the wedding?
Her time at Suits?
Her family?
Her freakishly silent sorority sisters?
Her exes?
Her ghosted friends?
The entire cast of Made in Chelsea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.