Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I've been reading on the other site about the titles, and I do agree with one thing, why hasn't Charles done anything about this before, or HMTQ, if they want to slim down the royal family surely this should have been done before Harry got married, although I expect they thought he'd be a working royal and living in this country, andddddddddd I've just answered my own question 😂
I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that the Queen doesn’t really want to slim down the monarchy. She likes the way it’s been all her life. It’s Charles who wants it changed and although it’s harsh for the ones who’ll be sidelined, I think it’s the right thing to do. The world is very different to how it was when the Queen was young.

• Wow
Reactions: 63

vretch

VIP Member
Meghan believes that the race card is a trump card…because she’s seen that happen in the US. The decision to streamline the monarchy was made long before she joined the family, but if she can make it appear to be all about Her and her race…she can force Charles to accede to her demand.

That‘s the plan here.

The RF need to simply pull up and put out reporting about Charles’ plan from long ago..those reports exist.

What is really outrageous and must be devastating to Charles, is that Harry absolutely knows this. His feigned ignorance is such a heinous betrayal.
I feel desperately sorry for PC. As a mother of a son I can only imagine the devastation and betrayal he must feel to have his son say such hurtful things in public. I can only say for myself but I would be going over everything I have done in bringing him up wondering what I did wrong to deserve it. I absolutely know PC didn’t do anything to deserve the way dickhead is treating him. The poor bugger (PC) he has had a horrendous life from the minute he met Di. The accusations have never stopped for him rightly or wrongly from the beginning. And now he is living it all over again through dickhead. Except now he has Camilla by his side and at least one loving and devoted son and daughter in law. And I believe the rest of the family are there for him too. I really do appreciate Camilla, she is his rock.

• Heart
  • Sad
Meghan now claims she hid secret references to Princess Diana in her book in her latest interview.

she is shameless and sick

• Sick
  • Wow

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Joan Collins on Piers life stories, she's just said she is not saying what she thinks about what is going on with H and M as look what happened to him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

freda19

VIP Member
This would be a way to wreak vengeance, wouldn't it? Might this be Schmegan's plan?
That's a load of bollix. Likely from a sugar trying to put the frighteners on the royals.
As for Andrew? Well his accuser has now admitted she lied about many things under oath, including her 'dates' with a foreign prince.
So anything the harkles think they know is long past it's "use by" date and is just meaningless garbage for the bin.

Smeggy just released a video clip of farchie "voraciously" reading his tenth book of the day.🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I hope Kate formed some kind of friendship with Jill Biden. I say that because I want Jill to Invite Kate and William to the White House for tea and biscuits. That would be like a dagger to the heart for Meghan. Oh and Michelle Obama can join the tea party too. Oh that would be so glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've been to Montecito. Beautiful. For about 3 months. But nothing can beat the cold crisp sharp clean clear mornings of England. Some dew on the lawn, some early morning mist. Songbirds singing an early chorus. For what? An alientated nation and family and some wannabe social-climbing second-rate actress psycho p*ssy? What a f*cking idiot. Don't let the cretin back into our fine nation, let alone his foul wh0re.

• Heart
  • Haha

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
May the "big Day" is going to be the unveiling of Diana's statue 🤔 This will be her way of getting back at the RF for not allowing her to come to the ceremony IMO

I can just see it now...

As the statue is unveiled, television and computer screens across the world blink involuntarily into life and ... behold!

1500151072942-4b8d0138e1e2f9c5fd956db477a4cb9e_600xauto.jpg

The Lili child is amongst us.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Wow, for those interested in Tarot, Andie's latest reading - warning she is quite disturbed by the dark energy she sees and ends with fear for William

Interesting. Whilst it's obvious that Smeggy is out to bring down the royal family as much as she can, I cannot believe that she has a chance in hell of succeeding.

Of course she's going to accuse Charles and William of racism but unless she can provide proof nobody is going to support or believe her apart from the people who are already anti-monarchists and the deranged sugars.

Frankly it doesn't matter if half of America is fooled by the evil cunt because they don't have a say in our monarchy, just as we don't have a say on their President.

Anyone who has half a brain can see what's going on here. Hazno is jealous of his brother. Perhaps we should all start calling him Prince John.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
If these embezzlement claims are true, I wonder if the intense staff bullying in part has to do with just wanting to instill a culture of fear. Don't approach me, don't look at anything I do, never question me. How dare you look at the accounts. The staff were in a place full of land mines that kept moving. What caused an explosion one day didn't cause one the next and vice-versa. In the morning you get screamed at until you run to the bathroom crying; in the afternoon the same person who made you cry gives you a diamond necklace. In an environment like that no one bothers to question accounting; they're just trying to get out. So I think you're right on the money here. PW saw all this and decided to have a deeper look.

She did leave in the middle of the night-- on a budget flight to Canada, and left Harry to deal with any leftover mess. I think Archie was already out of the country. We had to refresh our memories on this a couple of threads ago.
Worked for someone EXACTLY like this. The landline analogy I shall be saving up, thank you. I could never quite articulate what that creature did that was so bad.
Luckily at a “mediation” session when I said “you manage to make me feel completely incompetent” and they screamed “I never said that!” And the mediator jumped in and I could tell from the look “judgement for the plaintiff”.

Glad to say this high profile person who went on to lofty heights has had their comeuppance this year.

The fallout to their bullying accusations has been terminal for their career.

It may take time but I hope the end result for this circus is the same.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Love is based on mutual respect. Neither Harry nor Meghan respect their parents. They are disgusting to me. They are both feeding-off each other. Their therapists are piss-poor imo, just in it for the money. A therapist is just someone rich people pay money to so that they can be their fake friend for an hour for 500 bucks. Therapists are fuck all imo. Harry and Meghan need a psychiatrist, not a therapist. Someone qualified. Someone to point out their cluster-B personality disorders.

And let me be clear. I have sympathy with people who have cluster-b personality disorders. Hell, I fell in love with one. Beautiful girl, highly-educated. It's an easy trap to fall into. I had no idea. Of course, I wasn't a bone-idle millionaire so I had to scrape myself out of the situation by my blue-collar fingertips.

These two, Meghan and Harry, let's say their names, are feeding off each other like sharks on chum. It makes good posts here on this forum. But it's sad to see, really. Isn't it. Feeding-off each others bitterness and hatred.

• Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Gosh, just nipped on Twitter and have seen that the poster Luca and his family have received death threats! He was the one who revealed the possible misappropriation of charity funds on Twitter yesterday. There are over 100 replies so I will see what has been said. This is honestly so frightening and it keeps happening to people who try to expose the REAL truth. I hope he reports the matter to the Police.

ETA - it appears that Luca has emailed a solicitor’s letter to Twitter and they have been taking his reports very seriously. He also has a lot of support from other posters who have been on the receiving end of these things before, such as Paula M and Murky Meg.

Sorry for interrupting the flow of dressing up as Smeggy at the bookshop gags. I was just so shocked as it was the first thing I saw when I clicked on Twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
Tattlers are gonna be queueing up outside their local Waterstone's at midnight before it comes out like Potterheads at the height of that series craze, all dressed in versions of the green goblin outfit, the poo hat, etc
I'll cut the arms off an ill-fitting trench coat and wear it as a dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58