Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
BRING ON THE GLADIATORS!

DM tonight...

“Charles won't let Archie be a prince: Prince of Wales's plan not to include grandson among slimmed-down lower cost frontline royals is revealed as row that ignited Oprah outburst”

• Prince Charles made it clear Archie will have no place among frontline Royals
  • The move incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted their outburst
  • A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince
  • Charles wants to change legal documents in order to limit the number of Royals

• Heart
Reactions: 57

the musician

Chatty Member
I’m not a violent person at all, but I really want to punch Shola.... just shut the F up

you’re the liar here! I’m sick of the fact race is brought in to everything, so we cannot criticise anyone who is black or biracial? Even if their a terrible person
Charles decided before ALL his grandchildren were born that Harry’s kids wouldn’t have those titles. He wants to save taxpayers money!

This sums up the level of stupidity

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Here Harry put these joke willy glasses on with fake eyes so you look more yourself..you can also go by your name dickhead lol 😄

Resizer_16239521685230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Do you know the love and respect for HMTQ has quadrupled or more since the despicable pair have done their worst to ruin her last few years . I for one am so proud she is our Queen, and even more proud of the British people who are sending massive love to her during this time, she looks like she really appreciates it and her smiles are so broad and genuine if Ascot/ G7 is anything to go by.

If the news that the Harkles were skimming their charity and had their fingers caught in the cookie jar, no surprise there then, as Hazbean was chucked out of the BP by Will, no wonder she ran for the budget flight to Canada. Hence all of this nasty vicious narrative has been about jealousy and revenge....well that didn't work did it?

Catherine has also been a winner in all this shite and quite right too. She puts in the graft and is the genuine article .

Theres also a little bit of me that feels that a path has been agreed with the united RF and she's happy with this, and if that's to toast and ghost the Monteshithole couple, well that's GREAT by me .
HMTQ is feeling the Luv :love:

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I can't find an archived copy yet but Camilla Long has written a nice piece in The Times today for Blyton lovers. She compares the exciting world of 'the bitchiness in St Clare's common room' to the bland preachiness of The Bench - and too much of today's Kids' Lit.
Below are a couple of screenshots.
I particularly enjoy her comment, 'The whole book seems to be addressed to a weeping simpleton who doesn't quite understand fatherhood, or, for that matter, park benches...'

View attachment 625639View attachment 625642
I loved Enid Blyton books, particularly Malory Towers and St Clare’s. They taught me that cheats, spiteful and selfish people never prosper. A good lesson for any child in my opinion.

• Heart
Ding Dong
Has anyone tried chucking water over her to see if she melts?
Muwahahahahahaaaaa
I'll get you my pretty and your little dog.

#117 Meg and Haz take leave from work whilst their fans take leave of their senses.

On that maternity/ paternity leave thing. I live this comment on the DM re: no titles

Screenshot_20210620-115501.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
How does 'taking the knee' even achieve anything though? Am I being ignorant in thinking that it doesn't actually do anything? It just seems like virtue signalling. Surely it would be even better to actually actively tackle racism and call it out when it's a genuine issue. If someone wants to take the knee then that's fine, but don't get angry if others don't want to since that's their choice too.
I totally agree and was discussing this with Mr Hamster the other day. He said it was pointless virtue signalling that should really come to an end now because football is a game not politics. Mr Hamster is black by the way.

Of course the world should aim for racial equality (that goes without saying) but kneeling on a football pitch isn't going to improve anyone's life.

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
So Harry has probably known Charles's plan for a slimmed down monarchy for years but never thought he was going to be cut.

They threatened The Queen about racism claim if she didn't approve the marriage.

When they said they were expecting Charles reminded Harry of the slimmed monarchy and they tried to blackmail him again with threats of racism.

Charles didn't back down over the shit going on eg bullying, stealing etc so they threw a strop and left to make a fortune as celebs.

They are not special in any way and without the royal connection failed spectacularly.

Charles stops taking Harry's calls demanding more money & a title or else so they drop the Oprah interview hoping public opinion will force Charles into a corner.

All this is allegedly of course and just my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Sick

Fisher Lassie

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...-prince-harry-princess-diana-statue-unveiling
Royal Family LIVE: Lilibet update! Meghan shares cute baby snap – but only in private chat

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have reportedly sent a picture of their daughter to a Royal Family WhatsApp group where extended members of the Firm keep in touch.

By DYLAN DONNELLY
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Jun 17, 2021 | UPDATED: 07:55, Thu, Jun 17,
Diana statue: Harry 'flying in and out on same day' says

The picture of the baby was reportedly shared on the royals' WhatsApp group, where extended members of the Firm stay in touch.
Wouldn't it be marvelous if one of the RF sold the pic to the highest bidder 😂😂😂

• Haha

the musician

Chatty Member
Another little bit of baiting from good old Scabies:

How does 'taking the knee' even achieve anything though? Am I being ignorant in thinking that it doesn't actually do anything? It just seems like virtue signalling. Surely it would be even better to actually actively tackle racism and call it out when it's a genuine issue. If someone wants to take the knee then that's fine, but don't get angry if others don't want to since that's their choice too.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Prince Charles' plans for a slimmed down monarchy have been known for decades so I don't get what all the fuss was about with the disastrous duo back in March. So since it's in the papers now, is Harry's wife going to go cry to Oprah again? I'd much rather if she starts blaming Harry now and says that he never explained anything to her properly.
Absolutely.
From the mid 90's, maybe earlier, Charles made it clear he wanted to reduce the core number of senior Royals.
The Tom Bower book I just read also confirms this. (Andrew and his daughters were first in the firing line back then.)

And the reason Cash and Harry threw a strop and ran away was because they thought they were the exception to the rule and got angry when they realised they weren't.

They thought they were so special that they would be safe from being pruned from the tree and they would get even higher grade titles befitting their (self) importance.

Well, tough shit. Charles might be a sensitive sort of chap in some ways and he might have wavered once upon a time, but not now.
He's been pushed too far and he's digging his heels in.
He won't give Arch and Lil any titles but
I still don't think he'll take away the Duke and Duchess titles from Cash and Harry and he won't ask Parliament to strip Harry of his Prince title either.

When all the stuff that's been covered up by the Palace has trickled out, the names of the Dook and Duchess will be so besmirched he won't have to remove the titles.

• Haha
  • Wow

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
BIB - you’re kind of missing the point, I feel -
When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat that doesn't go, and doesn't suit me,
And I shall spend my pension
on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals,
and say we've no money for butter
When I am an old bint I shall wear a purple dress.
With a red coat that doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
My moonbump will slip to my knees.
Which will make the Tattlers tease.
And I'll say we've no money for security.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart

thankyoudelia

Well yes and no, this is not going to look good...possibly not helped by the phrasing. Sadly the sussexs got in first so this now looks like it's due to race. This is going to be a very bumpy few months and the palace are in for a rough time. I agree with it but Americans especially don't understand the hierarchy as much. The only plus is anne and Edwards kids don't have titles.

The palace would be better to add that if archie chooses to become a working royal when he is grown up then titles can be reconsidered.
Whilst repulsed by their shit show parents I really feel terribly sorry for these poor children. All the jokes, funny names and discussion around their ‘true origin’ aside, they are completely innocent victims of their sociopathic parents. It’s sickening to watch.

Saying this, even if the two kids packed their Trunkis and flew independently to LHR and then on to Windsor Castle to claim asylum with great gangan, and even if then their grandpa was to relent and give them titles, these children would still be destined for royal obscurity as the Cambridge children grow and steal every headline. In the UK AND the US. It’s always been the way.

It’s patently bloody obvious that the parents want the titles only to merch from and bleed their kids dry. It has FA to do with birthright, etc. PC is protecting his grandchildren by not giving them titles, I think. Not a narrative the US press would be nuanced enough to pick up on now, but they will as the parents sink lower and lower.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
When I am an old bint I shall wear a purple dress.
With a red coat that doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
My moonbump will slip to my knees.
Which will make the Tattlers tease.
And I'll say we've no money for security.
😁
" My moonbump will slip to my knees" sorry don't know how to highlight 💕😊 xx.

It's slipped lower since 🤭 xx

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16241480482750.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I had a car crash when I was 21, with a motorbike, they sadly didn't survive, I was back in a car 2 days later, because I knew if I didn't I never would, motorbikes going past me nearly make me freeze, but I somehow ignore them as best as I can, we have all got something that triggers us, we have to carry on living.

• Heart
Reactions: 55