Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
🤣 they don't mince their words here!
Sorry to quote my own post but this comment is gold 😂

'You’re not the Duke of Sussex anymore you rapidly balding, carrot headed virtue hoarder, you’re the emasculated Bum of California. Now fuck off back to your fame chasing cunt of a wife and make an effort to live that private lifestyle that you keep apparently yearning for. FUCK OFF.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Notworthy

VIP Member
I totally buy into him being traumatised by his mother's death. He did have to share his mourning and loss with the world, his mother wasn't just his to grieve. Since her death there have been conspiracy theories about the accident, publicised annual reports be it birth day or death anniversary, he can't truly escape her death.
Doesn't matter that William has apparently coped, everyone deals with emotions and trauma individually. I can understand that becoming a husband and father would resurface pain and fear that he may have put aside.

But I have issue with him using Diana's death as his USP. I'm not convinced he's triggered by London, he's happily lived there all his life - he might feel it's chaotic but triggering because of his mum? I feel that's just another reason for him to hate England. He's also happily visited Paris for rugby didn't the city where his mother died trigger him? The guy needs a therapist without any agenda except to help him.
It's not London he is triggered by, it's being held to account for his churlsih behaviour. It's the same anxiety we might get if we badmouth a friend to another friend and they tattle on us and we have to face the friend. Nothing to do with London. Where ever he is when he has to face his Father or William he will have anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 39 on last thread 😀
I leave this here for now..Cyclops Harry 😱😄 Time to catch up 🥰
Damn it's horrible lol 😄😄😄..

WARNING ⚠ PIC IS HORRIBLE LOL ⚠😅😅

Resizer_16239509465850.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Why does she want to be at something that involves the family that apparently made her want to kill herself, and was racist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Lacey quotes a Kensington Palace courtier as saying: 'Meghan portrayed herself as the victim, but she was the bully. People felt run over by her. They thought she was a complete narcissist and sociopath — basically unhinged.'

'Unhinged' is a great way to describe MeAgain. LOL. Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
They should cancel the Diana statue unveiling as it's totally lost its meaning and turned into a circus. No.6 will use it to merch himself as the bearer of her legacy and take the opportunity to bash his family again. Either by zoom or in person but I doubt he'll come over.
If he does come with Scrotie the Scribe a load of garbage will be written and No.6 will end up making an utter fool of himself in contrast to the quiet dignity of his brother. Whatever happens, whether he comes in person or makes a remote speech, this is going to be yet another PR fail for No.6 and probably the final nail in his coffin.
It will be even worse if he allows his Ho to muscle in on the act, an utter disaster. They never learns do they. Obviously guided by the new hot-shot whizz PR team.
Personally I'm sick of hearing speculation about the fucking statue unveiling. It's just a bloody statue and not remotely important. Diana was not a saint, she was a woman with a bit of charm and a clothes horse, but she didn't change the world. The squabbling over this event has completely soured it.

Having said that I'm tempted to go along just to see if there's a punch up. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 66

liar liar

VIP Member
@keylimepie it's tough being in chair particularly if you've had a previously very active life. Even if it's a from birth chair it's limiting and so very easy to become resentful. Self loathing is common I think with us,.I like to project mine to the likes of Phoney M and Mrs Hinch and I feel much better. Sending big hugs my lovely, all we can do is take each day as it comes and live it to the best of our abilities. Then, at the end of the day when we are snuggled up in bed we can give fate the finger and say fuck you I'm still here and I'm awesome. Xx
I have a few problems one of which is worsening and will kill me. However, when I sleep I'm always the person I was before and it is so often distressing to wake-up to the reality. But you have to accept and move on to the next day and the next and not wallow too much. Life can still surprise ya in a good way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
So if they don’t sue for this article or the claims in the new book then it must be true 😆
I wonder if this article is an advance warning that the bullying investigation has been completed and the results are going to be released? The solicitors doing the investigation must have found evidence to support the bullying claims, or the RF wouldn't have leaked this article about William phoning No.6 and No.6 furiously defending his bullying bint, and William then throwing No.6 out of the joint household arrangements. Kate being wary of Minge from day one too!. It's all coming out now. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

keylimepie

VIP Member
@Flairey Thank you for sharing your story. I am also a fellow wheelchair person and I have found it very difficult to deal with aspects of my disability but reading your words was inspiring. Being in this thread and finding fellow like minded people has really been of comfort. I also find that Phoney M distract from the pain and self loathing of myself for periods of time. Thank you once again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
Just seen this comment under a facebook post of Kate speaking about her early childhood foundation,

"The more Meghan & Harry Markle talk, the better Kate & William sound."

Will that fit as a title?

#117 the more Meghan&Harry Markle talk, the better Kate&William sound

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
No one has mentioned a clash of cultures because she is black, it’s all because she is American. And even if she did have a terrible attitude because of American work practices, she has joined an employer, she should conform. If I went to a new job and started bullying the staff I would be hauled up in front of HR and told to moderate my behaviour. This is no different.

• Heart

leviosa

Apparently Henry wants to bring his own journalist with him to the unveiling...

If that is true, it's despicable. Who would want to document such a personal moment. I lost my dad when I was an adult but still went to pieces, imagine losing your mother as a child and in the years to come only seeing it as a merchable moment.

It really gets under my skin that people forget William in this. He also lost his mother. He was closer to her, he was her confidante (although in my opinion that's very wrong!) whilst Harry was protected. Yet he's never once played the "Diana card" to bring about public sympathy. All the people who are bleating on about poor Harry who lost his mum never seem to spare a thought for William.

• Heart
  • Sad