Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen

ETA was an angela levin tweet saying that Harry and Meghan hadn't delivered for Spotify and to look out for tomorrow's Sun

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm so far behind with the Meghan and Harry threads so thought I'd just come to the new one - the thread title is fantastic, I love it. Well done Freda :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"โ„ณ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€๐“Ž โ„ณ๐‘’๐‘” on Twitter: "Ooooooh my! Is Spotify unhappy? To be fair, it has been almost 6 months since their โ€˜holidayโ€™ episode" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A bit I wrote before realised the last thread had closed:
I suspect many of us have referred to the behaviour of the geriatric ginge teen as that of a bleeping asshole. If we want to go into empirical evidence, I am happy to face anyone who wants to say that his behaviour is not the behaviour of a bleeping asshole. As long as there is an agreed definition thereof.
I'm not into name calling nor have I ever been into name calling, but poor behaviour? Yeah. I will call that tit out and have always called that tit out.
Thank you for the cropped classy title @freda19 and the great recap @cassandra.

I'm a bit anxious here with my cocoa and don't want to put my foot in it. Is he or isn't he a F Asshole? Are we agreed that he Is one and should be addressed as such? I am happy to face anyone as well who says that he's not a F Asshole (though how I'd go about it not too sure as I'm not confrontational). I think he is a FA and the evidence is Empirical as you say.

I don't want to stir up apathy on this thread, but do we need to stick to one name for him and not slag him off? Many posters here me included have called them all sorts of names, some of them very colourful as you know!
I can't settle with my choc chip muffin, so await your clarification please but PDQ so it doesn't go stale :love:๐Ÿช
ETA All the best of luck with your return to work @Bubblesdahling . You'll knock them dead! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
so is the so called picture a full baby shot or a shot of an eyelash,if the latter really why would anybody just show that to the family

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I'm a bit anxious here with my cocoa and don't want to put my foot in it. Is he or isn't he a F Asshole? Are we agreed that he Is one and should be addressed as such? I am happy to face anyone as well who says that he's not a F Asshole (though how I'd go about it not too sure as I'm not confrontational) as I think he is and the evidence is Empirical as you say.

I don't want to stir up apathy on this thread, but do we need to stick to one name for him and not slag him off? Many posters here me included have called them all sorts of names, some of them very colourful as you know!
I can't settle with my choc chip muffin, so await your clarification please but PDQ so it doesn't go stale :love:๐Ÿช
Has someone said we need to stick to one insult only? Who? Where? Why?

Why can't we slag him off? I intend to call him whatever I like.

ETA I'm going back to the end of the last thread to look as I must have missed this...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If anyone is interested in narcissistic personality disorder this article outlines how it can't be treated.

Point 7 lists how society allows narcissists to be more successful than they are qualified to be, because we value some traits that are stronger in narcissists. In other words their pushy self belief.

Smeggy is an excellent case in point here. She has an army of cult fans who have turned her book into a bestseller. If any of us had written it, no publisher would have looked at it twice. Of course it will soon drop out of favour and won't be rivalling any real authors' work this time next year but she's managed to snatch her little moment of glory ๐Ÿคฎ

It makes me sick that she is venerated by people ๐Ÿ˜’ what the duck is wrong with the world โ˜น

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

I'm a bit anxious here with my cocoa and don't want to put my foot in it. Is he or isn't he a F Asshole? Are we agreed that he Is one and should be addressed as such? I am happy to face anyone as well who says that he's not a F Asshole (though how I'd go about it not too sure as I'm not confrontational). I think he is a FA and the evidence is Empirical as you say.

ETA All the best of luck with your return to work @Bubblesdahling . You'll knock them dead! X
Please can I nominate the term numpty bollocks. I think itโ€™s quite a fitting title to the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What on earth for? So he could be the centre of attention and run about distracting everyone? Utterly ridiculous.
He will do a performance to rival Alex 'Hurricane Higgins' when Higgins won the world snooker championship

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.