Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting a pop up ad for a 'Meghan sweater'?

It's nothing special to look at, it's got scruffy bits hanging off it and it's being offered at a cut price. So very aptly named, to be fair

ETA thanks for the new thread, great title and fab summary💓

Cheap old tat just like her👕👕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
RE: Bench shows another side of masculinity
I love clicking on the button for the most negative comments; they are always from the finest examples of sugars. I really liked this one:
Amazing scenes. It's easy to see why Princess Meghan is already being compared to Roald Dahl.

The sad truth is, although many of the pro-sussexi comments are from bots, some of them are from really deluded, pathetically ignorant people looking for a savior.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
There seem to be an awful lot of adverts on TV for Richmond sausages.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
RE: Bench shows another side of masculinity
I love clicking on the button for the most negative comments; they are always from the finest examples of sugars. I really liked this one:
Amazing scenes. It's easy to see why Princess Meghan is already being compared to Roald Dahl.

The sad truth is, although many of the pro-sussexi comments are from bots, some of them are from really deluded, pathetically ignorant people looking for a savior.
Saint Meghan the Patron Saint of Cuntery and Fellatio

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chipolatoes in dickheads case🌭🌭

He will be watching Cock Robin
More like he will be facetiming with Her Back at Home weeping at the injustice of the talking to he got from granny. Her Back at Home will tell him to man up as he brought it all on himself...nothing to do with her....🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking- it’s quite a specific category isn’t it?!
I think it is because it is a new release - three of the other top 4 have been on the list of weeks/month/a year. Depends how many she can self-buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...-prince-harry-princess-diana-statue-unveiling
Royal Family LIVE: Lilibet update! Meghan shares cute baby snap – but only in private chat

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have reportedly sent a picture of their daughter to a Royal Family WhatsApp group where extended members of the Firm keep in touch.

By DYLAN DONNELLY
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Jun 17, 2021 | UPDATED: 07:55, Thu, Jun 17,
Diana statue: Harry 'flying in and out on same day' says

The picture of the baby was reportedly shared on the royals' WhatsApp group, where extended members of the Firm stay in touch.
She is pulling a Colleen Rooney: if the photo is leaked, then all hell will break loose.
Looser than ginger's cannons and looser than her flappy minge-bits

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
According to YouTuber, Celt (fab channel BTW), there is some law against posting pics of a child that’s been adopted in order to protect the mother’s feelings in the event she experiences grief over giving the child away (paraphrasing here, but that could explain some things).

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Ha ha ha, as IF there is a "Royal Family Whatsapp Group", like they're all really the best of pals, or a work team! They must think we're stupid.
Even if there is such a group, Ginge and Cringe would obviously have been kicked out of it long ago. No way the rest of the family is going to continue sharing memes with those two disruptive muppets every day.
If there is a group with them in it, I bet there's a parallel group without them, set up alongside, in which the rest of the family share memes of the muppets antics and laugh at them without them knowing.

Actually Mike Tindall revealed there is a Royal WhatsApp Group: https://www.news24.com/amp/you/roya...about-in-their-whatsapp-group-chat-20200529-3

But I agree that H&M have probably been removed . Christ on a bike - would love to know what the conversations are on it now!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What on earth for? So he could be the centre of attention and run about distracting everyone? Utterly ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.