Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have thought this since their engagement - hasn't she got horrible fingers? In this cover photo they look bent somehow and in the 'introducing Farchie' photo were she is cradling the doll's head they look strange. Hazno has nicer fingers than her.
Those are hard working fingers that have been places and done things....😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I haven’t read through every thread (there are so many, you’re all too fast!), but does anyone find it an interesting parallel that a vanity fair article about Catherine from 2012 mentions that she does most of their cooking, and their favourite meal is roast chicken, and Vanity fair is the first to run a huge story about M+H relationship? And then they were engaged over a roast chicken, which is their fav meal? Even though I thought M tried to eat vegan?
There might not be anything to it, but it’s the first time I had come across this article about Catherine. I wonder if there’s any info on how often Meghan read vanity fair?

Well spotted! I was reading something a few days ago about something similar and how she cooks a roast chicken often as it is William's favourite dinner. Meghan doesn't have an original idea in her head 🙄🙄🙄🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would you wear spurs?
My horse is often quite opinionated and they are used as a gentle reminder to listen to me. 99% of the time it is the inside of my leg which is applied, not the spur. The spurs I use are roller ball spurs, they move over the horses side without digging in. If you were to look at my horses side after I have ridden you would not see any marks or hair ruffled by the spur.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I said all along she is fantasising. Was she used ? No doubt she was. By presidents and celebs and Randy Andy? I doubt it. In her images back then she's not the kind of stunner for that kind of gig. Yes, she was pretty enough, but (dare I say it) more of a worker bee than a queen bee. I think she took her limited knowledge and experiences and embellished them for publicity. I never got it, there was nothing outstandinng about her, just another teen who looked older than her years.
I hope this gets the same exposure her original stories got.
She's made a good wedge and it's time to duck off and spend it wisely and stop bleeping with people's lives.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
From Chapter 3 of Lady C's book.

View attachment 616665
Thank you @NotDumbNotBlonde 🤗 , I knew I had seen it quoted here from somewhere.

And I agree that this gruesome twosome have definitely brought out the worst in each other (brings to mind the old saying "they'd spoil another couple"). She is equally as horrible as he is, but will definitely play the "poor, battered, bi-racial woman of colour treated horrifically by her ex and his awful racist, elitist family" when they eventually implode as a couple. Her ghastly supporters will have conveniently forgotten all about her wicked ways of treating her birth family, friends and exes prior to meeting the simpleton of the RF she married, they will ignore that she has a pattern of treating people inhumanely - and, worse still, what will become of the children? 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Princess Lillet rides she shitstorm of woke crappery

I said all along she is fantasising. Was she used ? No doubt she was. By presidents and celebs and Randy Andy? I doubt it. In her images back then she's not the kind of stunner for that kind of gig. Yes, she was pretty enough, but (dare I say it) more of a worker bee than a queen bee. I think she took her limited knowledge and experiences and embellished them for publicity. I never got it, there was nothing outstandinng about her, just another teen who looked older than her years.
She's made a good wedge and it's time to duck off and spend it wisely and stop bleeping with people's lives.
I dislike Andrew always have done but this is a lying devious piece of trash, must have been taught by the Doxy, how to ruin reputations and smear a family.

bleeping witch should be in court for breaking the oath and made to apologise, after all the tit we have taken from hypocritical wokesters, this takes the bloody biscuit!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG - how ironic is this!

Just read this well spotted observation on a YouTube video commentary

EEB74DD9-969A-4EDE-B8E1-722C948900D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You can always tell a persons true character by how they treat animals and how animals react to them. Just sums him - and her - up really - ugly abusive people 🤬 you only have to look how they treat the older generation of relatives too
Google "Prince Harry trophy hunting"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm about to go into the wiki page! This is the first time I've been caught up on the threads in weeks. The Monteshito Morons mat and pat leave has paid dividends. Thanks to all those who have set it up and contributed to the wiki. Down the rabbit hole I go. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I agree @freda19
It's really quite vile that she has caused this much trouble with her lies. I hope that the press pick this up and publicise it to shut up the people baying for Andrew's head.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Ug as long as this doesn't mean he will want to step back up into public life. The Royal Family are doing so well without him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Google "Prince Harry trophy hunting"
I honestly can’t - I saw a photo of him with a water buffalo (I think) and quickly moved on - so didn’t stop to read the story - it just makes my blood boil - why would anyone kill animals for fun/sport - as Iv’e said before many evil people are cruel to animals and it usually means they go on to much worse things as they get older - To me it is a weak man who kills defenceless animals for a photo opportunity. 😢. the more stories that come out about him the more I despise him and hope he never comes back

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The face on him here! He's proper got the arse on. Whilst Kate and bloke on other side seem to be trying to cajole him out of the sulks.
In that second photo is WB sulking or giving the photographer the stink eye.
It looks a bit like another photo I have seen but his other half is in the middle.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow. I've just read an article on narcissism in the Daily Telegraph that references Markle and HG Tudor! The truth is coming out. :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You sure? Where does this info come from?

Forgive me but you once claimed they didn not meet at SoHo House but some swanky bar. When I looked at the website of said bar, they had a dress code PWB would never have met. Like clean shoes, no holes in the soles, clean clothes etc. Just sayin' ;)

ETA I'd love to tell this my mom, but I need to be sure its verifyable.
Thumbsucker Harry:
So the original source is Tiggy Legge Bourke, mentioned in passing in a book by a true Diana Stan Christopher P. Andersen, former People editor and bestseller writer, the books name is " After Diana:William, Harry, Charles, and the royal house of Windsor."

Piers Morgan and the 5 Hertford Street date description, the original was on DM, it also contained the texts Peg sent him like :"I'm a fan of you" and "Love you. "
Here is confirmation of their date:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.