Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read through every thread (there are so many, you’re all too fast!), but does anyone find it an interesting parallel that a vanity fair article about Catherine from 2012 mentions that she does most of their cooking, and their favourite meal is roast chicken, and Vanity fair is the first to run a huge story about M+H relationship? And then they were engaged over a roast chicken, which is their fav meal? Even though I thought M tried to eat vegan?
There might not be anything to it, but it’s the first time I had come across this article about Catherine. I wonder if there’s any info on how often Meghan read vanity fair?

So she had everything that M claims she didn’t have - it really puts M’s lies into an even more vile light. If the future Queen can pop out to the shops and have tea with her friends, so could M. Catherine had plenty of press criticism and press intrusion, but she just rose above it. W&C were offered 2 years before becoming full time working royals, so there is no way the Twits were not offered that (although PWB wasn’t working like W was, I’m sure that some position could have been found for him) She didn’t want to live the quiet, private life and if they were given that she would have complained that the family wanted her hidden away because of her race.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
OMG - this is the REAL Harry:
You can always tell a persons true character by how they treat animals and how animals react to them. Just sums him - and her - up really - ugly abusive people 🤬 you only have to look how they treat the older generation of relatives too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
You can always tell a persons true character by how they treat animals and how animals react to them. Just sums him - and her - up really - ugly abusive people 🤬 you only have to look how they treat the older generation of relatives too
I ride my horse in spurs and not once have I marked him. You have to be seriously hard with the leg to do that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
In November 2007, Harry was questioned by police over the alleged use of illegal lead shot in a nature reserve and the deaths of two legally protected hen harriers at Sandringham.
Norfolk Police brought no charges because neither the bodies of the hen harriers nor the ducks allegedly shot with lead cartridges could be found.
I wonder who covered this up 🤔 seems to me there are many skeletons that have been hidden - he really is a vile person

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The more I study the picture from my earlier post, it seems to be his now default facial expression.
View attachment 616791

Clearly a cautionary tale to us all that the old wives tale of "If the wind changes your face will freeze like that" is real.
This face is him in calm, contented repose. You ought to see him when he has his dander up.

I just found this from the DM. Tom's wedding was a few months after Charles & Camilla. I doubt Harry was joking.

Tom Parker Bowles is ten times the man that Harry will ever be. He's always been respectful, courteous, and just plain old nice. He's a credit to both his parents and always speaks very well of Prince Charles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
On GBTV last night they had Judi James - they asked about the Queen cutting the cake with the sword
If you watch the clip again you will see Camilla nudge Kate - who she is looking for some support from - Kate laughs and moves away to the left - a subtle joke between them maybe but now it has been highlighted it has really amused me - 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
On GBTV last night they had Judi James - they asked about the Queen cutting the cake with the sword
If you watch the clip again you will see Camilla nudge Kate - who she is looking for some support from - Kate laughs and moves away to the right - a subtle joke between them maybe but now it has been highlighted it has really amused me - 😂😂
I love Kate and camilla they always seam to be cracking each other up!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
‘course.

She just gets better & better.
I like Charles and Camilla. They are always laughing together and obviously get on like a house on fire.
Harry may well be jealous that his Father moved on , and away from his troubled Mother, who H has obviously put on a pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Won’t both their kids get titles once Prince Charles is made king anyway so what is all the fuss about it’s irrelevant, in my opinion it’s just all publicity and Megan wanting to crack the U.S well they both did and be seen as royality over there and as they don’t have a monarch they trashed the institution to make themselves more relatable and to appeal to a wider number of people supporting political issues and also when not tied to RF they could raise awareness / manipulate people about other so called causes to better the world but as we know they haven’t a decent bone in their bodies and it was never about compassion for any cause as they don’t know the meaning of the word.

Younger people who don’t know the history or will never learn it now as it’s being hidden school curriculums are changing today so the world will be very different for the next generation.

So much has changed in the last 10 years and so many laws changed even in the last two years alone it is frightening.

And unfortunately it is people like the harkles they will be listen to as they all over social media polluting minds and sowing the seeds of hate and deceit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Bą$tąrdz... A pair of what freda says

Have thought this since their engagement - hasn't she got horrible fingers? In this cover photo they look bent somehow and in the 'introducing Farchie' photo were she is cradling the doll's head they look strange. Hazno has nicer fingers than her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm up to page 37 🥰.

I've just made this, I've made the size abit bigger so not to lose too much detail...I decided it's best to add a free sick bag..as I wouldn't want to be sued for damages to clothes or furnishings 🤭😀

Resizer_16236739804120.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In 5 years time, her tits will be round her ankles, and he will be back at his mothers old house, Kensington Palace, on his own. The kids will be in America, and she will be clutching at every passing media attention, interview etc that passes.

HRH the Royal Family will sail on ; ancient, prestigious, respected the World over, resolute & indomitable.

Nothing will be said, but a few wry smiles & a " I told you so" air will be about the Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In 5 years time, her tits will be round her ankles, and he will be back at his mothers old house, Kensington Palace, on his own. The kids will be in America, and she will be clutching at every passing media attention, interview etc that passes.

HRH the Royal Family will sail on ; ancient, prestigious, respected the World over, resolute & indomitable.

Nothing will be said, but a few wry smiles & a " I told you so" air will be about the Royal Family.
So another Paul Burrell - dragged out to comment an anything vaguely royal related spewing his opinions and not facts - hopefully she will be back in her trailer by then 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So another Paul Burrell - dragged out to comment an anything vaguely royal related spewing his opinions and not facts - hopefully she will be back in her trailer by then 😜
Yes.
Her secondhand " Journeymaker Super De-Luxe " 😎😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think when Catherine cooks a chicken, she actually cooks a chicken.
Whereas with Meghan and Harry it is code for their favourite sex act.

I think their vulgarity in using all of those "coded" words in interviews (roast chicken, crocodile, waffle, hydrate, drive safe) needs to be brought to wider attention.

I had no idea of all of that until I joined this thread.
What people do in their private boudoir is their business, but making sly references like they have done is just coarse and crude.
I was also 'an innocent' before I joined this thread and agree that making these sly references is disgusting.

However, due to neither of them actually having grown up into responsible adults, it's just like the next step up from teenagers sniggering behind the bike shed at dirty jokes.

Infantile behaviour from the pair of them and this pair of Hazbeens want to come back into the fold that is the RF ........ on your bikes!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.