Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From House of brat
I can't answer all the anon questions but I can tell you roughly what their PR costs. My husband worked in a major competing PR firm. Basic monthly fee 100,000 so that 1.2 mil a year. But if you exceed the basic package in terms of hours it's approx 2,000 per hr. They are definitely going over the basic package. Then the costs of getting articles in some mags especially if you want guaranteed # per week. 1/2

helenaaurellia:
Re Hearst - digital spy always shut down h&m discussions 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Meghan will be putting out some PR for sure over the next few days - Kate's engagement with Jill Biden will have her throwing plates and hot tea and whatever else she can get her hands on. However BFF she thinks she and Harry are with the Bidens, Jill would never do a public engagement with her. Meghan will never again get the sort of worldwide publicity that comes with being a royal and that must kill her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I bet megs is kicking herself. Suits actor Patrick Adams wife just had her 2nd baby. In the car. Megs is saying damn why didn’t I think of that 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Meghan will be putting out some PR for sure over the next few days - Kate's engagement with Jill Biden will have her throwing plates and hot tea and whatever else she can get her hands on.
I just wonder what this PR will be. Something is brewing in Montecito and it is not lemon tea. 🍋
And the gossip about Harry being spotted visibly upset tells me that it could be even more outlandish than usual. I don’t know. I do not trust them.

And if any of this gosssip is true…

You have a narc in a narc rage. The book (those book reviews, oh my), the baby name, their titles, the G 7.

I would rather take my chances with that herd of elephants, than with Meghan.

P.S. I love and donate to elephants. Just joking about them. 🐘

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe it's just me, but after looking on twitter, no one has congratulated them on the birth of Lili, does that speak volumes?
This is so telling. They’re being frozen out and the latest dissing of the Queen is just the final nail in their coffins, career wise. Anyone who touches them will be sullied. It’s going to be a car crash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yeah speaking of the Suits lot... Have none of them sent congrats? Thought they were all supposed to be matey.

Reactions: 30
Some of my favourite photos are from the baby shower. It's all in the wiki, believe me I added every picture I could to document her growing moonbump. I am under no illusion she actually was pregnant(either time) and this was confirmed by the pictures in NY. I know you could excuse the pop at the Mayhew as something maybe off camera or something else. The purple and red outfit in Birkenhead, where baby Aldi's bump decided to worship her knees could be due to camera angles/her knees anything really(not to detract, but I still believe she was never pregnant). But I would like to know others opinions on how she could go from this:

View attachment 611726View attachment 611727

To this. If you look between her coat and bag, you can clearly see her flies(jeans zip). There is NO BUMP!

View attachment 611730View attachment 611733

Video of her getting out of the car:

To this(pictured on her way to the airport to travel home):

View attachment 611745
What is going on with the right side of that pump in the second photo. Apologies if it has already been talked about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel slightly bad for not even really noticing he existed but Edward is fast becoming my favourite royal. And the fact this was broadcast by a what she'd think would be a sympathetic US channel too 😂😂

But also there's nothing more damning than British sarcasm and pity. God all this we've experienced the same problems and were able to cope with it but we feel sorry for the two chavs who couldn't will drive them both insane. No matter how nasty they get, the RF publicly aren't biting.

What are we thinking for the next 48 hours? Definitely a picture of the crotchgoblin and maybe another slagging off at the Queen for the name? Also based on his interviews over the last 7 days, we'll definitely see some sort of attack now against Edward. Just not going to plan is it!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just caught up on thread. It was quite strategic to have Edward speak. He is less known, middle aged, speaks as a child of PP and also can make a minimising commeny about 6 & wife. "I stay away from it" says it all.

Re the predictions of a PR disaster - are we not so desentised nothing shocks us? I mean straight out dishonesty and lies in Oprah interview are met with the modern disgraceful get out clause of "her truth". So what could happen? If a birth certificate proved different birth dates - this would be explained as desire to give children privacy. If surogate was used - fertility or medical issues. If her real age discovered - protection from vicious media. If fake Archie photos proven - protecting children's privacy again. The only things I can think of is financial disclosures suchvas kick backs or a faked event with children - illness, safety threat.

Finally it's funny that there is never any question of William's paternity. So perhaps Harry's next gripe will be the family not protecting him from questions re his paternity.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I saw something today that said it was 2nd May. That fits in with the timings better, too.
So again copying HM, she will have a real birthday and an official birthday😂😂...those two dimwits won't remember all the lies they told.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Face it people. We are going to be stuck with these pair of dolts for the rest of our adult lives. And they have the gall to bang-on about depression. Everytime I see or hear these pair I get depressed. They CAUSE mental-health issues, not SOLVE them. Still, the 20 weeks off from their hard work will hopefully bring some peace.

Something dawned on me yesterday, and forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but I am starting to think that it's actually Harry pulling all the strings. I have a feeling MeAgain has gone a bit maternal and calmed-down. I think it's Hazno being the uber-c*nt. I genuinely think he is the real psychopath in this operation.

Discuss.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think of deceased loved ones on their birthdays and you and others wish your loved ones happy birthday, that's your personal and emotional connection.

But I certainly wouldn't wish deceased famous people happy birthday nor say happy 100th, PP isn't 100, he died at 99. He won't be 101 next year either.
That's fair enough. I just don't see it as fitting to imply criticism to how anyone should feel or act around death. Whether it's a friend, a relative or someone admired, people should be able to express themselves without criticism. Maybe death would become less of a taboo subject.

Reactions: 26
Meghan now says she went to a very well- respected doctor for the birth of Archie.
And that this doctor provided “remote support” during the birth of Lili. So, if true, Megs had a good relationship with this doctor.

Dr. Gowri Motha

It just makes no sense. This is a well - known doctor. I am sure Megs could have gone to her for her mental health issues.
Remote support? I mean was someone there holding an ipad to her yawning vajayjay, like the socalled garden photos? As the child was crowning, was the wifi also checking heart rates and blood pressure? I cannot believe that the doc could provide ob services around the world, but not when PrincessPorkyPies was in the same postal code

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.