Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More details about Duchess of Cambridge and Jill Biden
Stop, stop, it just keeps getting more delicious!
What Rachel wouldn't give to be a part of that.
Female empowerment is supposed to be her bag, baby!
The sugars are already fuming on twatter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Meghan will be putting out some PR for sure over the next few days - Kate's engagement with Jill Biden will have her throwing plates and hot tea and whatever else she can get her hands on. However BFF she thinks she and Harry are with the Bidens, Jill would never do a public engagement with her. Meghan will never again get the sort of worldwide publicity that comes with being a royal and that must kill her.
Hot tea.... It is a wonder that snippets like this have not been revealed in the press yet ... Why are her secrets being kept🤷

Reactions: 26
In Chris Ship's tweet he says "The Queen is being deployed..."
Deployed! Makes her sound like a Missile.

Love that clip of the Moggster earlier in the thread and also liked the young chap who asked him the question. No idea who he is though but he seemed very passionate.

I, too have a bit of a soft spot for Jacob. He's so posh and so witty.
He never gets angry, even in the face of extreme provocation. Always stays calm and makes his point.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Face it people. We are going to be stuck with these pair of dolts for the rest of our adult lives. And they have the gall to bang-on about depression. Everytime I see or hear these pair I get depressed. They CAUSE mental-health issues, not SOLVE them. Still, the 20 weeks off from their hard work will hopefully bring some peace.

Something dawned on me yesterday, and forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but I am starting to think that it's actually Harry pulling all the strings. I have a feeling MeAgain has gone a bit maternal and calmed-down. I think it's Hazno being the uber-c*nt. I genuinely think he is the real psychopath in this operation.

Discuss.
I realised this some time ago. I wouldn’t say she’s calmed down, but a lot more of this is his doing than we give him credit for.

Reactions: 38
And if any of this gosssip is true…

You have a narc in a narc rage. The book (those book reviews, oh my), the baby name, their titles, the G 7.

I would rather take my chances with that herd of elephants, than with Meghan.

P.S. I love and donate to elephants. Just joking about them. 🐘

OK, I thought I'd just got through the last few pages, but I can't work out what "the latest gossip" is?? I'm tired and confused and trying to get ready for an extremely busy day at work!? Please help a confused Tattler x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As someone else mentioned earlier, there are literally no congratulatory tweets from Orca / King / Corden / Perry / Williams sisters etc it’s literally tumbleweed.... have they seen the light maybe 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I was watching The Windsors again and I'm convinced their Mr 6 is smarter than the real one. If they weren't both such idiots, they'd have been involved in the Biden visit/G7 stuff but instead they're throwing a tantrum in CA. They're really stupid.

Surrogates do usually carry the mother's egg. But I personally think she was pregnant with Archie, but used padding to make herself look more instagrammable.
I agree. I think she expected to stay super thin like all the idiots on Insta. I understand why the surrogate theory for Archie is so popular, but I don't think she could've gotten away with it then due to all the RPOs and Palace staff. My theory on the ever changing bump is that she padded for attention initially, and wore whatever size bump worked with the outfit she was trying to merch; hence the changing size and constant need to hold the bump. Whether it was genetics or she gave into cravings, she likely blew up like a balloon after a few months, freaked out, and insisted on the early "maternity leave." Archie was likely born two weeks earlier than they announced (Mr Idiot's comment made that pretty obvious) and I'd bet anything she was desperately trying to lose all the weight before BP forced her to announce/do the photo. She's too vain IMO to have gained as much weight as she did if they used a surrogate for Archie. I think she expected to bounce back like Kate and panicked when that didn't happened.

This time, my money's on a surrogate. Also would not be at all surprised by the rumor that someone on O's staff found out during the interview that she was faking it. The silence from basically everyone after this birth definitely suggests there's more going on, plus the use of "for" by BP. Can't wait for the tea to start spilling.

Side note, I think Archie was IVF. I'm also convinced that she told Mr 6 she was preggers to get the ring/quick wedding (would also explain why her wedding dress was so loose).

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What is going on with the right side of that pump in the second photo. Apologies if it has already been talked about
I tried to have a other look, but I’m now blocked from viewing these tweets!

Reactions: 14
Oh that's made my day, Kate and The First Lady discussing female empowerment. MeAgain will be FURIOUS. Mmmmm ... some plates will be hitting the walls today in the Montecito House of Horrors. Hazno will need to find his old tin helmet. I feel bad, but the more unhappy Harry and Meghan are, the happier I am. That's not good is it. But I'm just being honest. I despise the pair THAT much. LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ashley Banjo has revealed a future project with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may be in the works following his recent BAFTA win.

The Diversity star, 32, had a phone call with the royals following the dance troupe's Black Lives Matter performance on Britain's Got Talent in September.

Sorry if thats been posted. Something to miss I would say
Well that's him markled then. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From Quora:

Why have Meghan Markle and Prince Harry always generated more controversy than Prince William and Kate Middleton?
Because they can’t seem to stop courting publicity. My sister lives out in Canada. A day after Meghan told the Queen service is Universal,she and Harry without any warning, decided to fly of to some ‘womans refuge to do ‘good works. They had of course managed to notify the press,who attended with cameras..
At the refuge, they handed over a cheque for an undisclosed sum, smiling at the cameras al the way through. After they left sometime quipped that their donation might just buy part of a new roof. And of course, they will be able to claim cash back on that donation.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't think M will ever get her feet on that balcony again for the rest of her life. Harry either if he sticks with her.
Whilst I love this idea very much I'm a little disappointed we potentially wouldn’t get to see Humpty Dumpty have her great fall! It's a long drop from that balcony ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Crown 'bosses are struggling to find a boy to play a young Prince Harry in series five because of a shortage of ginger actors
I would suggest they use a blond child and dye his hair, but that's probably some sort of 'ist' these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Face it people. We are going to be stuck with these pair of dolts for the rest of our adult lives. And they have the gall to bang-on about depression. Everytime I see or hear these pair I get depressed. They CAUSE mental-health issues, not SOLVE them. Still, the 20 weeks off from their hard work will hopefully bring some peace.

Something dawned on me yesterday, and forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but I am starting to think that it's actually Harry pulling all the strings. I have a feeling MeAgain has gone a bit maternal and calmed-down. I think it's Hazno being the uber-c*nt. I genuinely think he is the real psychopath in this operation.

Discuss.
I've reached the point where I don't know what to think. One day I think it's her pulling the strings then he does something stupid/wierd so I change my mind and think it's him. I can chop and change many times in a week or even a day!

What I have now learnt to do is say to myself "Whatever happens I can do nothing to change it."
So I sit back and take it all in but refuse to get angry or upset about anything. I just tell myself it will all play out in the end and the gruesome twosome will get their comeuppance.

The only thing that I have genuine feelings for is what HMTQ and the rest of the RF are being put through, but console myself with the fact that they will have the best support money can buy behind them, which the outside world never sees.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Discuss.
Nobody who is maternal would hold a child like she did.

Hazno never did all this kicking off before she came on the scene, so she's at least 50% responsible.

Reactions: 34
I would suggest they use a blond child and dye his hair, but that's probably some sort of 'ist' these days!
They could put a red clown wig on the actor, maybe kates folks @ party pieces could help them source it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
More details about Duchess of Cambridge and Jill Biden
Meghan will be screaming loud enough for her Bestie Neighbour Oprah to hear. God, I hope Kate dresses to the absolute nines and throws on some crown jewels nonchalantly.
Meghan is such an idiot. The BRF would have handed her this engagement with white gloves on a silver platter, but she just HAD to be the boss...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.