Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I’m allowed to post links or if it’s already been discussed but I’ve just seen the video on Lizzie robinsons Twitter of the queen today receiving a rose plant and my goodness she looks so small and frail :cry: i hope Harry is deeply ashamed of himself for putting her through even more stress when she’s no doubt going through such a difficult time.
She is such a wee, tiny thing anyway and I agree with you. She did look particularly fragile. Sadly that narcissistic twatwaffle of a grandson is going to keep plowing through “his truth” no matter how it harms others.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
She is such a wee, tiny thing anyway and I agree with you. She did look particularly fragile. Sadly that narcissistic twatwaffle of a grandson is going to keep plowing through “his truth” no matter how it harms others.
I thought the same, felt so sad for her. I hope she's OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought the same, felt so sad for her. I hope she's OK.
Bless her., she has had so much to deal with this year. A lesser person who have given up. At least she has a good family around her except for those over the pond who have caused alot of the worries.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s because you’re a gobshite🤪 I mean that in the nicest possible way!❤

It’s all to do with posting numbers really! :m
Took me nearly 18 months to reach VIP status
I obviously don’t talk so much as hubby tells me I do lol
Ps I read your congratulations as nannyto2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In Chris Ship's tweet he says "The Queen is being deployed..."
Deployed! Makes her sound like a Missile.

Love that clip of the Moggster earlier in the thread and also liked the young chap who asked him the question. No idea who he is though but he seemed very passionate.

I, too have a bit of a soft spot for Jacob. He's so posh and so witty.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Prince Phillips passing has been a bit of wake up call for them.

When he died, there were lots of photos of PP with his great grandchildren but all the photos they had of Archie were the 2 taken when he was a new born.

That's a bit of a slap in the face for ginge and cringe.

So after thinking that they wouldn't set foot in the UK again, I'm now wondering if they're re-evaluating their choices - particularly any invites to Balmoral.

There's no point in kidding the pandemeic has been badly timed for them (no laughing at the back 😂😂😂) Maybe they're gonna have to try and use the RF to build up their image again.

Heres hoping Big Willy tells them to do one 🤞🤞🤞

Either way, I don't think a divorce will happen this year. I defo think cringe wants a place on the balconey at the Jubilee celebrations. And a nice photo of Lily and her great gran on her 1st birthday.

If you were a suspicious person you would think that baby was deliberately born to coincide with the Jubilee 🙄🙄🙄
They may well be re-evaluating their choices. But it’s far too late for that now. That ship has sailed and is now lying sunken in the middle of the Atlantic. All trust has gone as they have proven time and time again that they’re a couple of slippery little weasels who will put a knife in the back of anyone at all if they think it’ll gain some money and attention for themselves. Oh, and sympathy for their poor, hurt feelings.
And there’ll be no invite to Balmoral unless they can get him there alone to be deprogrammed which is highly unlikely.
No, I believe they’ve well and truly fucked themselves by this point.
But I concede that they’re delusional enough to think they can get back into the inner circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I STILL think the baby was born earlier than they said she was.

I think she was born just before Harry did that Vaccine gig.
Meghan should have been there too, so why wasn't she?
I think it's because she'd just had the baby so Harry went solo for that appearance.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The baby naming has caused a stink, when Lili grows up, what will she think?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I leave this here for now before catching up later 🥰
I made this last year but it could be her and her sugars lol ..or maybe they her bots 🤔😄 x

Resizer_16008994848290.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The Bench is doomed to be firewood, only sugars think its good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I STILL think the baby was born earlier than they said she was.

I think she was born just before Harry did that Vaccine gig.
Meghan should have been there too, so why wasn't she?
I think it's because she'd just had the baby so Harry went solo for that appearance.
I saw something today that said it was 2nd May. That fits in with the timings better, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.