Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually find your post a tad upsetting. My dad has been dead a long while & I wish him happy birthday every year. I even raise a glass to him. And, mad as I am, I talk to him often, because he's my dad & I miss him๐Ÿ˜”
Me too to both of my parents and my Sister nothing wrong with that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you! She is beautiful.

I have attached a list of who I follow on Tumblr and have starred the ones who are tarot readers / astrology readers. My favourites are House of Brat and MagpiesCrown. They all seem to be saying the same thing, which is very dark and worrying.
Thankyou for this list, I love a bit of tarot. For them all to be saying the same, or similar says something I feel.

Reactions: 17
They LOVE their royal family, which has even more strict rules than ours.
My favourite is the new Empress, Masako.
Yes they are a very respectful race. They've had to eat a lot of humble pie but I think they are great and their history and culture has always fascinated me and is my favourite area in the Victoria & Albert museum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Clearly she did not realise that her every move would be scrutinised, that any audit trail would be forensically trod, & tax funded royals are held to account. Maybe she thought that she would not be subject to any opposition or investigation.
The sneaky little bastard!

Fancy registering a domain name on the actual day of your engagement ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Even worse is that she registered one before he had even popped the question! Mercenary witch! I wonder if Hazza knows this? It certainly shows her up for what her intentions really were...making some big cash. If I was rich and I found out my DH had registered a website in our names before we were even engaged or wed, I would question my entire married and childrenโ€™s lives. It is unthinkable.

We all now know her modus operandi...register a domain name whenever something significant occurs...engagement, wedding, birth. Surprised she didnโ€™t set one up when Prince Philip passed away! Perhaps she did!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
So Disney is Team Queen - maybe they want to know where that elephant money went.
It's sweet but they did something very similar for Archie's birth. William and Catherine got nothing from them. I think they're pretty amoral and have now switched allegiances because they realise that H&M are a sinking ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually find your post a tad upsetting. My dad has been dead a long while & I wish him happy birthday every year. I even raise a glass to him. And, mad as I am, I talk to him often, because he's my dad & I miss him๐Ÿ˜”
I'm the same, and I lost him 36 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 611602

Apologies if this was posted before, but DAMN. Those two know the gravy train is coming to a halt soon.

Trying their best to keep things civil?? THEY are the only wankers being uncivil! THEY are the ones who started the feud! In fact, THEY are the only ones involved in the feud because the family has not engaged at all. The family has been far more civil than any other group would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought that post was very insensitive as well. Quite spiteful really. I also raise a glass to my dear departed mum on her birthday every year. I think a lot of people do.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
24 years ago for me, 8 weeks before my first child was born. I raise a glass and a โค to everyone else who lost a parent too early.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
โ˜•๐Ÿซ– anyone?

Reads a bit like wishful thinking, doubt her lordship would risk being seen without the moon bump in public. :rolleyes: Itโ€™s fun to read though, and I wish it was true!!
Got my fingers crossed for all the dirt coming out though!!! ๐Ÿคž

Reactions: 38
This is the sort of tea I love (after a nice cup of Earl Grey).
People in the US aren't going to cover up for the Harkle frauds for too long.

I wonder if this is Spotify or Netflix?
I think Netflix and Apple TV is the competitor

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The ultimate vanity project, and hopefully most will end up in the bin.
They're only giving it away because no one in their decent right mind would spend ยฃ18 on that dribble. The editor at Random House should be sacked for thinking MM would make a profitable book ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 26
Wonder is it Netflix? "Enemies" could be Apple if by enemies they meant competition
It sounds believable because they had contracts with Netflix and spotify and we are yet to see any content for either.
Ah now, be fair, they did a magnificent podcast for Spotify for Christmas, which has sparked compassion, built communities and whatever other waffle it was supposed to do I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They had to return it to Amazon
As it looked more like scoobie Scrotum then Harry haznoballs
Congratulations on your VIP status @Nannyto2

Ah now, be fair, they did a magnificent podcast for Spotify for Christmas, which has sparked compassion, built communities and whatever other waffle it was supposed to do I'm sure.
I feel so humbled and mortified. I completely forgot. Apologies to the sussexes ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿคช

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.