Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I thought exactly the same, alarm bells there. This circus cannot go on much longer, can it ?
He is drugged, bugged and buggared completely lost the plot.

I think he is dependent on drugs to get through his daily life with the doxy and I do not have either pity or respect for him, he's an adult male and knows what he should do but he chooses not to, no-one made him take this route.

My pity is for poor sods living in poverty with nil choices and poor girls selling themself for drugs and their kids.

He is a pea brained fuckwit who will be chewed up and spat out by her when she has done with him.

Poor little babies do hope they have a decent, normal influencer in their lives, now they are a concern🤫🤫🤫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you for acknowledging where you quote comes from unlike Meghan :ROFLMAO:

I am a world war 2 fanatic and he was one of my heroesxxx

Exactly - other people just get in the way of their self-philanthropy.

The only good thing they can do now is shut the duck up and piss off to Madagascar or similar and leave the babies with Kate and Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Unless the fact of children with royal titles matters so much more than just having children because you want to have children.
Of course that's entirely correct. If the Harkles had informed us that they were using a surrogate due to fertility issues they would have received a lot of support from the public and sympathy regarding the line of sucession/titles issue. They missed a trick there because many people would be on their side to get that changed, even though their kids are unlikely to get anywhere near the throne.

Their duplicity is the issue here. All they appear to care about is royal titles. I personally couldn't care less about them using a surrogate if it was necessary but like most people I don't like being lied to.

The Harkles arrogance in deceiving us all is the issue here.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Does anyone know why I have been made a VIP member? I don't really contribute anything useful like you clever Tattlers and my only contribution is my big sweary mouth and a few rude anecdotes or is it because I call them a bleep more than anyone else??
You are a VIP because you have made 1000+ posts! Congratulations!

I love reading your posts @Nuttynana as they make me laugh so much! Are you a northerner? I only ask because many of the old sayings you use from your dad are things that my dad comes out with too! I am always chuckling when I see my dad. He says what he means and means what he says! Eeeeee!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Since this is obviously a vanity printing (not a title acquired by Penguin Random House but one the author paid PRHto print) the gruesome twosome have already paid for the books upfront. Again, there is nothing in the trades about an advance paid or RH acquiring the book. Zip zero zilch. Also absolutely nothing about the book on Random House’s Twitter, where they are pushing Fathers Day books for adults and children. It’s not on their “new this week” thread either. if they had paid an advance, PRH would be promoting.

Plus, Nothing about the book outside of the illustrator meets professional standards.
I wondered why there had been no big promotional drive. Your post explains why. I know someone who has paid for several of their ‘books’ to be published. They go round telling everyone that they’re an author. All the reviews on Amazon are from friends and relatives and if you order a print copy of their book on Amazon, they actually post it out themselves! Such obvious vanity! In fact they remind me very much of Smeg as they too have very high estimations of themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
You are a VIP because you have made 1000+ posts! Congratulations!

I love reading your posts @Nuttynana as they make me laugh so much! Are you a northerner? I only ask because many of the old sayings you use from your dad are things that my dad comes out with too! I am always chuckling when I see my dad. He says what he means and means what he says! Eeeeee!
Thank you so much no not a northerner just a gobby old South London bird and many of the things I say on here are from my late Mum and Dad, they had a saying for most things but not quiet as foul mouthed as me😄😄😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My new adoptive Mummy (Lady C) doesn't hold back in the latest does she? Omid "Scabies" multiple times and did she call him "Megans Goebbles" at one point? :eek: No, no Lady C, tell us what you really think! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A bit late but let's watch what the Japanese think of HW and that Ocra interview 😊

I was surprised at how scathing they were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember the Grenfell cookbook launch? Why was it in a tent- did she not consider the peasants good enough to be in a Palace building? Why did she bring Doria along?
I seem to recall that was because she'd been banned from being inside Kensington Palace after being caught snooping/photographing areas not open to the public. Can't remember the full details though.

• Wow
  • Haha
So she was registering domain names before they were even engaged?!
Clearly she did not realise that her every move would be scrutinised, that any audit trail would be forensically trod, & tax funded royals are held to account. Maybe she thought that she would not be subject to any opposition or investigation.

• Heart
  • Angry
I seem to recall that was because she'd been banned from being inside Kensington Palace after being caught snooping/photographing areas not open to the public. Can't remember the full details though.
She hasnt changed much... always on the take...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember the Grenfell cookbook launch? Why was it in a tent- did she not consider the peasants good enough to be in a Palace building? Why did she bring Doria along?
Ah, now this one does have an explanation that I know through a very tenuous and boring link to events at Kensington Palace. That is, the lovely Orangery at the Palace used to be open to the public for lunch and afternoon tea, unless it had been hired out for private use, or to hold launches, press junkets, etc, for the KP based royals. It’s been undergoing a massive redevelopment over the last few years so a very posh ‘marquee’ was erected nearby to make a temporary function/event space. It was this that was used for the Grenfell launch event. Told you it was boring.

Reactions: 43
😠😠😠
Found a interesting and equally frustrating comment from a US lawyer about titles on US soil:
Peg can actually hold public office if Congress consents even if she's titled.
Charles "such happy times" was too much for one day:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.