Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
So you’ve never wished a dead relative/friend a Happy Birthday? Ever? 🤔

Reactions: 25
This is the sort of tea I love (after a nice cup of Earl Grey).
People in the US aren't going to cover up for the Harkle frauds for too long.

I wonder if this is Spotify or Netflix?
Sounds like Netflix because of the Apple TV series.

Reactions: 28
This is the sort of tea I love (after a nice cup of Earl Grey).
People in the US aren't going to cover up for the Harkle frauds for too long.

I wonder if this is Spotify or Netflix?
I'm betting Netflix because it mentions them producing content for the competition-- all that stuff on AppleTV and not a thing on Netflix so far.

Reactions: 36

This article claims the MM had 'secret calls' with Kate Middleton - if it's secret how did it end up in the press? And it seems like the saga continues with her father doing an Oprah style interview, I'll be super interested to hear the other side

Reactions: 31
Damn Edward handled that masterfully - well done! Also, holy cow, that clip from Eugenie's wedding...look at Catherine and Sophie chatting and M with pursed lips and glaring at them. She really, really hates the women in the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 611602

Apologies if this was posted before, but DAMN. Those two know the gravy train is coming to a halt soon.
If this is true and they’re hellbent on making amends… why even say anything in the first place? Why do the interview? How can you maintain a good relationship with someone who’s family you absolutely laid in to? They’re both as bad as each other.

Can’t wait for it all to come crashing down around them 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Clearly she did not realise that her every move would be scrutinised, that any audit trail would be forensically trod, & tax funded royals are held to account. Maybe she thought that she would not be subject to any opposition or investigation.
I personally bet that filthy exploitation was the motive for the purchasing of the lilibetdiana.com domain names, but River in his latest video makes the point that it is the job of media-savvy people in any big organisation to pre-emptively snap up websites, tradenames and stuff like that to protect the name from being poached later.
Well, I hadn't thought of it that way, but I am still not prepared to give the Schmegan the benefit of the doubt. On the other hand, it's a thing that happens, apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Damn Edward handled that masterfully - well done! Also, holy cow, that clip from Eugenie's wedding...look at Catherine and Sophie chatting and M with pursed lips and glaring at them. She really, really hates the women in the family.

'I hope they're very happy' amazing 😂😂 so much shade!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I actually find your post a tad upsetting. My dad has been dead a long while & I wish him happy birthday every year. I even raise a glass to him. And, mad as I am, I talk to him often, because he's my dad & I miss him😔
I love that you do this, because I do it too - for my mum and for my dad on their birthdays, and for their anniversary as well. But then I happen to believe they're with me sometimes... so I do often have a chat. In private. Or behind my mask in the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
so the GRUESOME TWOSOME are now bullying staff here in the US and people who work at the companies they're selling their WOKE BS crap to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

I really like Edward. He seems quite ‘normal’

I’m surprised he answered the questions about H&M TBH I thought he would just refuse to answer. The fact all he said was ‘I hope they’re happy’ when she mentioned Lilibet tells me the naming 100% is a sore subject in the RF.

I like how he sort of snidely said that Harry isn’t the only one that wants privacy, and has had their life intruded on - the entire family has and not even out of choice. But of COURSE the Markles have had it 100000x worse than the rest of the family 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If she lets on they are surrogate's then no titles etc??
Exactly, that's why she pretended to be pregnant both times, to get titles. The idea of "shame" or stigma over surrogacy doesn't come into it for a woman who has whored, lied, perjured and slandered her way into the Royal Family.
Just like she preached about the "stigma of guilt and shame" over miscarriage when she was pretending to miscarry. It was a political opportunity and a PR trawl for sympathy.
Guilt, shame, decency, stigma... all of these concepts are totally foreign to this feral Ho.

When it comes out that the "infants" were silicone lumps she will whine that she was stigmatised, forced, pressurised.... wasn't her fault that she had to go through the moonbump charade. She'll have to explain why they demanded titles though which might be tricky.
I hope the surrogate has done a runner.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Reads a bit like wishful thinking, doubt her lordship would risk being seen without the moon bump in public. :rolleyes: It’s fun to read though, and I wish it was true!!
Got my fingers crossed for all the dirt coming out though!!! 🤞
Hmmmm I don’t know, she has been careless with the bump sizes in the past. I think the thing with narcissists is that they think people are too stupid to catch onto the lies, no matter how unbelievable or inconsistent they are. Wasn’t there something a fair few threads back about her stepping out in NYC sans baby bump when she flew out for the baby shower?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Disney is Team Queen - maybe they want to know where that elephant money went.
But these are animations of the vastly superior original illustrations by EH Shepherd, not mere Disney.
OTOH we'd all like to know where the elephant money went...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gotta love the Mogg for his clever retorts :ROFLMAO:
I'm going to out myself here and say I have a wee bit of a crush on the Mogg, no idea why. Maybe it's been copied up for over a year and I now need to get out more 🙊.
I'll see myself out 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
so the GRUESOME TWOSOME are now bullying staff here in the US and people who work at the companies they're selling their WOKE BS crap to.

Wonder if this person will get found and sued? Because it's not true right ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.