Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exclusive !
First image from the delivery day. Meet Li'l Betty Boop.

Ok, so I'm mad as hell over the appropriation of Brenda's familial pet name,:mad: but on the plus side I'm more than ever pretty damn sure they've been told they are losing their titles at some point soon. So it's a case of "Oh, so you want to steal our 'names' you old witch? The names that mean so much to us? Then we will steal your name, the one that means so much to you. You go low, we'll go lower.duck you with bells on Lillibet."

I'm also wondering if this was the reason hazza was seen by security guys walking off a temper tantrum two days ago. Maybe he thought this was a step too far but smeggy insisted and pushed it through. He's certainly a complicit utter bleep in their schemes but bear in mind that it was HIM spouting all the genital warts shite about HIS family ... while smeggy stayed off radar waiting for the amazon delivery. Oh she primed him with the word salad he needed to use, no doubt about that and now he looks even more of a hypocritical twit for naming the crotch goblin after the main original source of his genital warts, while smeggy keeps her hands clean as usual.

100% when the divorce occurs she'll claim he 'forced' her to name her daughter after his rellies despite her wanting a name with a nod toward her black heritage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Hubby and I were saying this today. We only watch Australian sky news. Purely because there are absolutely no fucks given. Not a single one. Just out with it. Compared to the dire shite we have to put up with because the presenters are terrified of being cancelled. Yep love the Aussies take on it. Its also my happy place and I need to get back. I love their thoughts on the skanky bleep and cuntess of Sussex
I was lucky enough to go on a rugby league tour in Oz in the very early 90s and they were absolutely BRILLIANT. The actual BEST people ever!! They’re super friendly but they joke and josh and it’s all great fun! As a 16 year old, I fell in love with them. I’d do anything to go back, to be honest! They’re not bamboozled by these two idiots, that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How many people are actually employed at Archewell? How many have been given 20 weeks paid maternity leave? What exactly are the job descriptions at Archewell? Must be a bustling place doing crucial time-sensitive work…if they can hand out 5 month leave….

I wish we could find these statistics and put them out on Twitter, DM. Etc.

Reactions: 27
Exclusive !

Ok, so I'm mad as hell over the appropriation of Brenda's familial pet name,:mad: but on the plus side I'm more than ever pretty damn sure they've been told they are losing their titles at some point soon. So it's a case of "Oh, so you want to steal our 'names' you old witch? The names that mean so much to us? Then we will steal your name, the one that means so much to you. You go low, we'll go lower.duck you with bells on Lillibet."

I'm also wondering if this was the reason hazza was seen by security guys walking off a temper tantrum two days ago. Maybe he thought this was a step too far but smeggy insisted and pushed it through. He's certainly a complicit utter bleep in their schemes but bear in mind that it was HIM spouting all the genital warts shite about HIS family ... while smeggy stayed off radar waiting for the amazon delivery. Oh she primed him with the word salad he needed to use, no doubt about that and now he looks even more of a hypocritical twit for naming the crotch goblin after the main original source of his genital warts, while smeggy keeps her hands clean as usual.

100% when the divorce occurs she'll claim he 'forced' her to name her daughter after his rellies despite her wanting a name with a nod toward her black heritage.
I am seriously getting nervous here. It's bad enough that my name is Dolly Blue on here and everyone keeps referring to the Dolly. Now, with my real name being Elizabeth shortened to Beth I have seen people talking about calling the child either of those! Sweating buckets now. I draw the line at Betty Boop! It's mine I tell you - I will personally fight Smeg in a mud bath for it! You saw it here first! Man she is grinding my gears as the Americans sometimes say lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m stepping back from this thread, the public support from the family regarding thd birth has fucked me right off. I don’t see shade however discreet it may be.

The cunts from Montechito are running the show.
I’m going to have a hiatus too. I’m fed up posting these 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
I did actually know Lilibet was a family nickname but I could not go back to amend it yesterday.
Prince Philip used Lilibet as a term of affection. My point was it was a personal name for the Queen and various media reports have stated that the Queen does not want the name to be used now.

There is absolutely no need for highlighted, increased font. I do not need to be educated about this. This is a gossip forum and there is no need for such a patronising post or tone.
Oh @Mairag how I understood it was that the name came about because it was a very young Princess Margaret who couldn’t pronounce Elizabeth.

Reactions: 12
It’s pretty dark - seeing either no baby or the loss of a baby - surrogates - very dark angry energy from Smeg. Lies being revealed. Everything crashing down around them. Dark stuff which seems to be actually affecting the readers.
However, they were also recently predicting Catherine was pregnant, which seems unlikely as she’s just had the jab!
Thankyou. X

Reactions: 10
Anton du beke has something to say about the baby name -

I want hear Moira Rose say, "what? They've called the bebeh lilibet"
Missed this today, Bank hol in Ireland. Delighted to hear Anton saying what a lot of us are thinking. I love him but sometimes I think he keeps opinions neutral and sits on the fence on packed lunch , delighted he proved me wrong and sorry I missed it .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m stepping back from this thread, the public support from the family regarding thd birth has fucked me right off. I don’t see shade however discreet it may be.

The cunts from Montechito are running the show.
The Royals have no other choice but to "kiss ass" publicly....anything less than glowing would have screams of racists etc hurled at them ... Things aren't always what they seem.... My name appears on birthday/xmas cards sent to my c*ntish inlaws... Cards I never see.... I couldn't give two flying figs about them, and if hubby wants to mark their birthdays etc....have at it.... It costs me nothing and it lets THEM know , we are very much together.... They know I couldn't care less... But if a neighbour etc wanders in...low and behold ... Lovely birthday wishes from me, or so it seems .... The Royal wishes were formulated and sent by PR people...I put money on it HM, C&C , W&K were nowhere near the sending of the congrats....

Reactions: 31
good to hear from you @freda19 . I'm happy that your hiatus isn't as long as hazzo's parental leave. My heart pump pump every time I see posts from those who were here before me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You did nothing wrong.:unsure:

duck sake, at this rate I may as well bugger off again before I get reported to death.
So glad you are back Freda it's not the same without youxxx will tell the old Tom to piss up your neighbours door tonight and crap on her petunias😅😅😅

New threads title

The bench, the wench and the merchant banker (wanker)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Royals have no other choice but to "kiss ass" publicly....anything less than glowing would have screams of racists etc hurled at them ... Things aren't always what they seem.... My name appears on birthday/xmas cards sent to my c*ntish inlaws... Cards I never see.... I couldn't give two flying figs about them, and if hubby wants to mark their birthdays etc....have at it.... It costs me nothing and it lets THEM know , we are very much together.... They know I couldn't care less... But if a neighbour etc wanders in...low and behold ... Lovely birthday wishes from me, or so it seems .... The Royal wishes were formulated and sent by PR people...I put money on it HM, C&C , W&K were nowhere near the sending of the congrats....
This. And the congratulations were pretty formulaic. They had to say something but they didn't say anything more than completely necessary. I mean "wishing them well at this time" from the baby's grandfather?! That's straight up cold and the followed through by immediately doing a Camilla post. That's the BRF equivalent of get "f-ucked!" The Cambridges who use emojis with everything didn't. They didn't even mention the baby's full name they took them at their word with Lili right away. That shows they aren't impressed I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exclusive !

Oh welcome back Freda ! We've missed you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Omid trying to cancel Julie Burchill there? She's a journalist writer of about 40 years experience who came up from a working class background without any connections. She's also bleeping funny, and annoys all the right people.

Reactions: 37
The baby name has opinions split,
but we all agree we're sick of their tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Is Omid trying to cancel Julie Burchill there? She's a journalist writer of about 40 years experience who came up from a working class background without any connections. She's also bleeping funny, and annoys all the right people.
Well I find it rather funny that he has stated 'The fact that credible outlets still employ this individual speaks volumes about the state of our media landscape.' and not realised that we think the same thing about him to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Julie is a witch and she's the first to admit it.
I would quite like to see her go head to head with Scobie.

Meanwhile, @freda19 is back so we'd better kick the cat out quick!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.