Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
celticcrossanon and talkingtarot are the two I follow. Very dark at the moment though. Both predicting ‘tower’ moments soon for Smeg. The tower is a bad card and they seem to think it’s all about to come crashing down for her. I find it all interesting but don’t believe in it. Christian Dion is a YouTube guy I think and he has predicted some stuff accurately. Also predicting doom for Smeg at the mo! All a bit tinhatty at times but interesting nonetheless.
Hi - are these on youtube or somewhere else? I can't find them on youtube at all :(

Reactions: 6
Can any of our American Tattlers access the birth records when available for the details recorded??? Place of birth, Mother and Father Names, Date blah blah blah...

Reactions: 17
They'd hate me then, I became a stay at home mum for 7 years after I had my 2nd child 15 years ago ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is misanharriman (at bottom of photo)
He's a photographer friend of theirs who took this photo long-range somehow, from memory he wasn't even there. He looks like Ravi Shankar. It's not a photo of Minge, legs too fat no chicken-shanks, face wrong, and a lot of people said it was photoshopped anyway. Bump all wrong, it was on this site many threads back.
Looks like Joan Baez to me. More likely to be Joan than Minge I say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I haven't read these threads since the oprah disaster but this idea of a name has tickled me pink🤭
It's not an offensive name but an odd choice considering their recent attacks against the family. I'm thinking also it's a bit too personal to the queen to use her 'nickname' as such.
If they used my husbands personal nickname...
Sugartits🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another shot at the RF…the Markles are ‘leading by example.” Vomit, vomit, vomit…

How did any of us ever raise a child without the glorious example of the Markles…so superior to those royals who so coldly go back to doing their jobs. Or us peons?

OMG…this woman thinks her fecal matter smells like perfume. She cannot get enough of herself. ‘Lead on…oh Kween Eternal….”

Omid Scobie, a journalist favoured by the Sussexes, later suggested the break could be as long as 20 weeks - the period of time Archewell offers its staff after having a baby.

He told Good Morning America: "We're so used to seeing senior royals going back to work but Harry and Meghan are leading by example.

"They offer up to 20 weeks parental leave at Archewell - it'll be several months off work for the pair of them."
İ suspect they will be filming reality for Netflix and setting merching of Lili in motion and doing devious, duplicitous deeds. İ doubt whether their PR fluff will stop. They are seeking to control the narrative. Notice how they say no photos of LD, how they lied about due date being PP's birthday when apparently already born. Just like Farchie, nothing genuine or spontaneous or believable. All the drama with Hazzno and Orca Apple podcast, the Orca interview then they said they would not discuss it again, her disappearing from sight for a while. İ smell something fishy going on. İ hope TQ is ok and does not invite them to the Jubilee as royals in sight. Let them stand with the crowds and watch the horses go by. Let them mingle among the people and feel the sharp thud of rotten tomatoes against their California duds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another shot at the RF…the Markles are ‘leading by example.” Vomit, vomit, vomit…

How did any of us ever raise a child without the glorious example of the Markles…so superior to those royals who so coldly go back to doing their jobs. Or us peons?

OMG…this woman thinks her fecal matter smells like perfume. She cannot get enough of herself. ‘Lead on…oh Kween Eternal….”

Omid Scobie, a journalist favoured by the Sussexes, later suggested the break could be as long as 20 weeks - the period of time Archewell offers its staff after having a baby.

He told Good Morning America: "We're so used to seeing senior royals going back to work but Harry and Meghan are leading by example.

"They offer up to 20 weeks parental leave at Archewell - it'll be several months off work for the pair of them."
They don't do anything. Slagging off your family despite the time commited by them is not actually a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Time off from what exactly? Harry's part time job as a CHIMPO. I bet he hasn't put in a full week of work since he got the role 🙄

As for their other work. I guess that includes daily updates to Sunshine Sucks and briefing their PR people on trolling the royal family.

They haven't even managed to do more than one podcast for Spotify and the last one was at Christmas 😄 I guess the Spotify deal has quietly ended due to slow output. All the unpaid bloggers like Murky Meg, Yankee wally, Sue Smith, Bookworm 2 etc manage to be more prolific than these two wasters.

And what has happened with the Netflix content ? As producers they won't be doing any of the hard work and we've yet to see anything. Oprah maybe a shark but even she managed to get a few interviews out of them! The work on that would all have been done by her team.

The Harkles are utterly pathetic. Harry doesn't know the meaning of hard work because he's a lazy git. At least Smeggy managed to write a piss poor book but the idea that they are taking 20 weeks off from doing mainly duck all is just ludicrous.

Still with any luck that means we won't be hearing from them for the next 20 weeks 😁 doubt it though.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can any of our American Tattlers access the birth records when available for the details recorded??? Place of birth, Mother and Father Names, Date blah blah blah...
I read (on here I think) that the Birth Certificate will by law have to show the mother's Date of Birth - is that correct or did I dream it??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How long before the shot of them out and about, baby in a sling, the other carrying Archie?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m stepping back from this thread, the public support from the family regarding thd birth has fucked me right off. I don’t see shade however discreet it may be.

The cunts from Montechito are running the show.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know it’s something that I’ve got a gut feeling on. She’s going to milk it for as long as possible and think that a picture of Haz with his darling daughter will be issued on Fathers Day to one up any posts The Cambridge’s do.
They won't be able to upstage the Cambridges because you just can't compete with the real thing, real recognisable children. The photos we saw of Farch were freaky, a little alien holding onto what was another man's finger not No. 6's, a huge pair of feet then all sorts of weird other photos and cartoons of other children including Gavin.

We'll probably be shown a shy elbow of the new merchandise and the sugars will go wild. Lili's elbow! OMG! However 10 times bitten 10 times shy and I don't believe a word they say or any photos they show because IMO not one of them has been genuine.

Reactions: 25
Some inconsiderate date absolutely but I do think they will want it to cause maximum impact. I have no idea if the RF will put up social media posts to coincide with The Duke of Edinburgh’s birthday but they will for Fathers Day. Montecito Madam will want to trounce anything they will put out.
Yep, absolutely they will.

But! They can only do if for this one year though, beaming out the first photo of the new baby, after that, no one will care.

And with the hounds the press have ready to release, well, the law of diminishing returns will well and truly wallop the impact of a Towie style hands or feet b&w photo

Reactions: 12
This is another tarot video so sorry for those not into it, but I am behind now as threads are moving so fast, but she is doing a tarot reading based on a rumour that the Snarkles are threatening to take Princess Anne to court? I have maybe missed that with being behind so does anyone else know anything about this? This video did make me laugh though so enjoy :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think I have posted this before but ....

Lilibet is NOT a nickname given to HMtQ by Prince Philip. It's the name she gave herself because as a young child she wasn't able to pronounce Elisabeth and the closest she could get was Lilibet. Her parents then used that pronunciation and the nickname stuck.

If we are going to refute the Sussex lies, we need to use facts and the truth, so let's make sure we know what we are talking about!

And to prove my point..... here is a letter written by HMtQ as a child, long before she ever met PP
View attachment 607405
I did actually know Lilibet was a family nickname but I could not go back to amend it yesterday.
Prince Philip used Lilibet as a term of affection. My point was it was a personal name for the Queen and various media reports have stated that the Queen does not want the name to be used now.

There is absolutely no need for highlighted, increased font. I do not need to be educated about this. This is a gossip forum and there is no need for such a patronising post or tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Time off from what exactly? Harry's part time job as a CHIMPO. I bet he hasn't put in a full week of work since he got the role 🙄

As for their other work. I guess that includes daily updates to Sunshine Sucks and briefing their PR people on trolling the royal family.

They haven't even managed to do more than one podcast for Spotify and the last one was at Christmas 😄 I guess the Spotify deal has quietly ended due to slow output. All the unpaid bloggers like Murky Meg, Yankee wally, Sue Smith, Bookworm 2 etc manage to be more prolific than these two wasters.

And what has happened with the Netflix content ? As producers they won't be doing any of the hard work and we've yet to see anything. Oprah maybe a shark but even she managed to get a few interviews out of them! The work on that would all have been done by her team.

The Harkles are utterly pathetic. Harry doesn't know the meaning of hard work because he's a lazy git. At least Smeggy managed to write a piss poor book but the idea that they are taking 20 weeks off from doing mainly duck all is just ludicrous.

Still with any luck that means we won't be hearing from them for the next 20 weeks 😁 doubt it though.....
Has Harry ever even had a real job before? You know, apart from being in the army. Prince William was an air ambulance pilot and completed internships whilst at university. I doubt Harry's done anything similar. Harry goes on about wanting to be normal yet he never even tried to do anything normal when he was younger. He's always preferred a life of privilege.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.