Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have absolutely no shame do they? The absolute nerve of naming their new baby that. I'm at a lost for words and that doesnt happen very often!

• Angry
Reactions: 41
They are going to be holding her up like bleeping Simba on the balcony if they are invited for the Platinum jubilee. Lilibet the new Queen

also I hadn’t read their full statement but I think the wording of this is weird “we were blessed with the arrival” no mention of M giving birth
View attachment 605887
It's a very Naomi Campbell kind of statement ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To think we were all hopping mad at the possibility of them using the name Philippa or Pip, then they come up with something much worse and more disrespectful

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
They are going to be holding her up like bleeping Simba on the balcony if they are invited for the Platinum jubilee. Lilibet the new Queen

also I hadn’t read their full statement but I think the wording of this is weird “we were blessed with the arrival” no mention of M giving birth
View attachment 605887
Who has been praying for this man? Pretttttttty sure literally nobody.

‘thanks for all your support’ but if you’re expecting to see a photo of her you can do one because you’re not getting one and never will x

Reactions: 20
I don’t come here too much, you guys are way too fast for me 😅. Just wanted to drop by with the name tough. So they tit on the Queen for months and then they name their daughter after her ? With a nickname only used by people who loved her ? What the actual duck ?

• Angry
Reactions: 52
People in 20 years in interviews with her "so your parents named you after your allegedly racist great grandmother who traumatized your grandfather who subsequently traumatized your father?"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I wonder which of them thought this up first. In naming our kids, ONE of us at a time came up with a name and the other yes or no'd it. We're not the Borg where you suddenly think the same idea at the same time. I'd love to know which one of them floated the idea to the other. It's really unbelievable. I don't know how they have the gall to do that.
I don’t think that that anyone had a say but her. Maybe that’s why Harry was found wandering the streets trying to cool down, perhaps it was the reason for the argument.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’ve never been on such a fast moving thread but I bloody LOVE IT 🤪😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
People in 20 years in interviews with her "so your parents named you after your allegedly racist great grandmother who traumatized your grandfather who subsequently traumatized your father?"
It almost clarified that a lot of what they said in the Oprah interview was lies? If my family had been racist to my wife and child, I sure as hell wouldn’t be naming my daughter after the matriarch.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Farewell Archie doll. It was nice knowing ya in B&W pictures.

Harkles need to realise that there're many more people who dislike them even more now. "Four years ago", it started off with only a handful who dislike them. That group of people grew after they left the UK. More people were frustrated every time they pull a stunt like this. People leave this thread because they're frustrated and annoyed at them. No one leaves this thread because they start liking the Harkles. More new people join this thread because of more cringeworthy actions. At this rate, we will reach thread #200 before the end of the year and 70% of the world's population might dislike them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’ll probably do the standard influencer breastfeeding pic in a few weeks, once the surrogate has handed the baby over and megs has managed to adequately induce lactation.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not even one of the Queens grandchildren such as zara eugenie Beatrice or even William, would have ever considered using that name

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I like the way that the mouthpiece declared that there would be no photos at this time! I think people have actually gone beyond caring after all their fun and games with the lesser spotted Archie sightings!

duck the plebs...we don't owe them anything...this is our special time just the 4 of us! Betty bonding time!
Because it isn't a newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had no issue with H&M before, understood they wanted privacy and all that but now... Holy tit. That name is unforgivable. I'm genuinely quite shocked.
Me too. Just when you think they can’t sink any lower. As if HMTQ needs this in what would have been Prince Philip’s 100th birthday week. They truly are despicable.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t follow the thread is a little fast for me 😂 just dropping by to announce how much it has irrationally pissed me off the of course they’ve used the babies names to gander more attention for themselves... quiet life eh?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.