Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Kezzle

Daily Mail headline is "meghan gives birth" do you think she will sue??? :) We know she is an apparent stickler for accuracy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

peachhes

VIP Member
People in 20 years in interviews with her "so your parents named you after your allegedly racist great grandmother who traumatized your grandfather who subsequently traumatized your father?"
It almost clarified that a lot of what they said in the Oprah interview was lies? If my family had been racist to my wife and child, I sure as hell wouldn’t be naming my daughter after the matriarch.

• Heart

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just can’t…

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan 🤦‍♀️
We all know the one big mistake he made - marrying her!

She is clearly going all out trying to paint herself as holier than thou, but it won't work.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
So she announced the baby was due on Phillips birthday when it had already been born? Always weird games with the media.

• Angry
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Here's another of Strong Write's deluded tweets. She certainly likes to give the impression that she's Smeggy 🙄

shite.png

The royal family are over according to her 😆

Also according to her Piers will be battling with Schillings. 🤨

He's allowed an opinion you cunt. Are we now living in a world where people can lie freely and if anyone picks up on the lies they have lawyers after them ?
Unbelievable!

If she goes after Piers I hope he fights back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lauryloo

Ugh. I made the mistake of commenting on the huffpost on fb saying I thought it was a bit rich considering their recent behaviour and I was getting abusive Pms calling my children ugly. Nut jobs

• Wow
  • Angry

Wightgirl

VIP Member
The squad can’t decide how they feel about this 😂😂😂 They are either raging at the choice or seem to think it’s deliberate to wind up the RF and the brits. Why would anyone do that to their child??? Lots of comments about no ref to Doris. Just the white gran and great gran. It beggars belief that the smurkles would do this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
To me, if they come, it will ruin the whole celebrations because they wont be here for the Queen, they will be here to get as much publicity as they can to keep the money rolling in. Once they have milked it, they will skedaddle back to the US and probably slag off the RF. I hope that Charles and Wills tell them they are not welcome but I would imagine that the decision will rest with the Queen and she is a bit soft and will allow them to come. With any luck in the next 12 months, something will happen and they will have lost their titles or she will have dumped him.
I honestly don’t think they’ll set foot in the UK again. Not together anyway. He might have to make an appearance if it’s absolutely necessary but she’ll fight tooth and nail to never have to come here again. And she’d be right not to. Can you imagine the reception she’d get? And she knows it. He was incredibly lucky to get in and out of here for PP’s funeral without being exposed to the public. Especially some of the diehard Royalists. A few boos at the Cirque de Soleil? He ain’t seen nothing yet.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
This just screams desperation. Meghan is desperate to worm her way back into the royal family's good books. It's gonna take a lot more than naming your kid after Granny though hun. I don't even think it's nice first name, should've been Diana Lilibet if they really had to use the name.

• Angry
  • Sick

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I can’t believe how fucking furious I am over the name!

Do you think that they could be messing with us? Winding everybody up telling us a joke name to see if we all fall for it? That is the only explanation I can come up with for such blatant fucking cheek!

It‘s got to be a wind up, surely? No one would seriously call this child the childhood nickname of the Queen of a racist, neglectful family?

I am hoping it is another one of their sick and twisted jokes. It sounds too far gone even for those two bellends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Farewell Archie doll. It was nice knowing ya in B&W pictures.

Harkles need to realise that there're many more people who dislike them even more now. "Four years ago", it started off with only a handful who dislike them. That group of people grew after they left the UK. More people were frustrated every time they pull a stunt like this. People leave this thread because they're frustrated and annoyed at them. No one leaves this thread because they start liking the Harkles. More new people join this thread because of more cringeworthy actions. At this rate, we will reach thread #200 before the end of the year and 70% of the world's population might dislike them.

• Haha
  • Heart

flower1959

Baby has been announced - cant believe they have called her 'Lillibet' after all they have said about Queens family

• Angry
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
#111 Harry & Meg just seem so fake, how much more of their crap must we take

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I know some of you have discussed the recent drama Ann Boleyn, in the Mr and Mrs Markle threads. The series deserves every negative review it has received, for blindingly obvious reasons.
One of the saddest parts of this debacle, is no one - including me, felt brave enough to start a thread in the TV and film section on Tattle, to discuss the programme. It would have been interesting to see what people thought about it. I think one of the reasons why a thread wasn't started, was because a certain element on Tattle were waiting to "pull up a chair" just to see what was being said.
I think it is a sad state of affairs, when people feel too intimidated, to discuss certain topics openly. Or am I missing the mark completely?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Dirtyhorseshoes

VIP Member
Probably unpopular opinion here but the 'victimhood' and 'mental health issues' narrative is very popular with celebrities now. I'm not buying all their bull 💩 about his mental health. They're just jumping on that train like a whole host of others do when they can't take criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 47