Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittypops

VIP Member
H&M: "we hate you all, you've traumatised us and taken us to the brink of suicide... we're going to name our daughter after you "

Utter, utter cunts :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I’m utterly speechless, I knew they were vile but this is just rubbing really coarse salt in to a very open wound .
You drag your grandmother and her family through the mud , making the most ridiculous untrue accusations, basically accusing them of almost causing your wife to kill herself and you name your daughter after her ‘nickname’ ... a nickname that has only ever been used by those closest to her , and will not be used again because those who used it are no longer alive .
Why am I surprised, this is as bad as stabbing someone until they are almost dead but reassuring them that you still love them 🤦🏽‍♀️
We are witnessing two of the biggest sociopathic narcissistic bastards of our time 🤬🤬🤬 ... oh and Lilly is my maiden name so it’s pissed me off twice

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
Coming out of lurking to say I agree with all of the comments so far but also, naming a child so directly after someone else risks overshadowing their whole identity doesn’t it? Especially someone with shoes to fill as big as HMQ.

• Angry
Reactions: 60

hol20x

VIP Member
Diana was predictable but I am truly flabbergasted at Lilibet. The stress they have caused the Queen over the last number of months, the shit they have talked about the Royal family, then they use the Queen’s family nickname for their kid when they want nothing to do with the Royals. Absolute joke. Harry should be ashamed of himself.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

kev1974

VIP Member
"Mom, where did my name come from?"
"We named you after the Queen of England!"
"The one you hated and smeared and trashed, and whose family you couldn't bear to be a part of? That Queen of England, Mom?"

A w k w a r d . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

peachhes

VIP Member
Sussex Squad has spent over a year dedicating time to backing them up and slating the RF alongside them for the Markles to go and name their daughter after the Queen. Just find that part absolutely fabulous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Chiswick Flo

Saw the news and thought... shit, I better go check Tattle...... I’d like to say I’m speechless but in fact I’m effing and blinding all over the place. They really have no shame.

• Angry
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I actually feel very sad for TQ if they announce the birth on Thursday - what would have been PP's birthday.

On that day she will no doubt be thinking what could have been .... celebrating his special day surrounded by their family, all the papers full of pictures, cards and congratulations from around the world etc. Instead she is left with only her memories of him ... a time to reflect on all the happy times they shared.

Instead this grotesque pair want to invade her privacy, grab all the headlines because it's all about me, me, me. They are not honouring PP, they are just attention grabbing and using the date for their own self publicity. Their announcement will bring no joy to TQ whatsoever.

Can they stoop any lower? I guess I already know the answer to that ...... yes, they can and will.

• Sad
  • Sick

keylimepie

VIP Member
Had to come on and say I’m gobsmacked. Lillibet is the Queens pet name that not many people are allowed to use. They have now devalued it and used it to seem like loving family members. Why not just use Elizabeth? I’m genuinely raging they have done this!

ETA I’m glad the baby has been born healthy but H and M can go fuck themselves. What a pair of what freda says!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

cocoblush

Anybody clocked on the fact that the baby's first birthday will be right in the middle of the long Palatium Jubilee weekend next year? So while focus should be on The Queen these two will take the headlines and release a birthday photo 🥴.

Also, really hate the name Lilibet. It's fine for a cute baby but really immature and tacky for a grown-up. They should have just named her Lili/Lily and be done with it 🤷‍♀️ .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
İt feels a little disrespectful to call her Lilibet which was a private family name of TQ. İ wonder if they asked TQ.
I was thinking the same. Lilibet was her private nickname. It just seems a bit disrespectful.

Why didn't they just go with Lily? (which is a pretty name).

• Sick
Reactions: 56