Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I remember as an 11 year old child, going to Ireland and thinking we were in Dun Leo Gare (as in glare but without the l). It's actually pronounced Dun Leary but you wouldn't know that by the spelling, Dún Laoghaire. My parents couldn't stop laughing. 😄

It's Saturday and since all is quiet in Monte Shitso, I'm bored again. New thread and time for new game. Let's do song titles this time and dedicate them to the life of wifey. I'll start:

'I Get Around' (Beach Boys)
'Leader of the Wack' (Shangri La's)

Post your suggestions please and give me a laugh. Someone won the Euro Millions last night and it wasn't me. Not happy about that. :LOL:
Devil Woman (Cliff Richard)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

double espresso

The great deceit - killswitch Engage

Silenced- Corrupted youth

Devil in disguise- Elvis presley

Crocodile Tears- Davy price

Between the lines- Bonobo

Open your eyes - snow patrol

Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
‘Lying Eyes’ The Eagles
‘Crazy’

Serena Williams showed her true colours with her tantrums and also verbal abuse of the umpire when she played Naomi Osaka who beat her 6-3 6-4.

Ooh Teddy Pendergrass, voice of liquid gold, got him in my collection (I’m a soul girl).
Me too 😃 Have you seen the film about him? It is a great view. My fave would be '(You're my Choice Tonight) Choose Me'...

purejuice

VIP Member
I don't think that the Queen will remove remove their titles - she is playing a very smart long game.
Plus, Archie inherits and becomes the only black Duke in history, a true riposte to ever more credible claims of racism on the part of the Queen and the institution.