Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HadBax

Chatty Member
Pony in my picture may be my hero…

Pony tries to bite Prince Harry.

You should see the video… that pony does NOT like him.

That pony is not only adorable, it is also an excellent judge of character. 🐎🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Rosieee

VIP Member
I don’t come here too much, you guys are way too fast for me 😅. Just wanted to drop by with the name tough. So they shit on the Queen for months and then they name their daughter after her ? With a nickname only used by people who loved her ? What the actual fuck ?

• Angry
Just wanted to share this personal anecdote, hopefully it will make some of you laugh as much as I did.

My teen daughter caught me reading an article on the impending birth/ fedex delivery and she said "Don't they mean Harrys Grandaughter, not daughter? Thats quick, didn't they just announce she was pregnant"
I was very confused, but it turns out she thought Princess Beatrice was Harrys daughter................
After me laughing myself senseless - she indignantly said "well they both have red hair and he looks so much older"
( I will point out she is not usually this dense )

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I think this is a massive own goal - again. African Americans will see another white name representing a racist institution, Brits see the usurping of The Queens’s own private name, same as no one owns Royal. They look desperate to stay relevant to the royals while wanting nothing to do with them. Pure cringe.

• Heart
  • Angry

monicalewinsky

Never ran here so fast 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️ Lilibet was a pet name Princess Margaret used because she couldn't pronounce Elizabeth as a child and I think the only other person to call The Queen it was Prince Philip! Its so distasteful! Once again I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall when William heard the news.
Live from Kensington Palace:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

jaenana

Harry is so far gone, nobody in their right mind gives nicknames as full names let alone at the supposed level of society they're trying to be in. holy shit, its amazing

no way charles can let a prince archie and princess lilibet exist, cause if he does he outs himself as pathetically weak

• Wow
  • Sad

vretch

VIP Member
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just can’t…

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan 🤦‍♀️
And exit phase has begun. Sooner than I expected. I thought we would get a couple of months of PR puff pieces saying how life is so wonderful with new baby. Of course we could still see that with her coming back stating she tried so hard to make it work for the sake of the children. It was always her strategy. She was never going to live happily ever after with dimwit. I doubt she ever truly loved him. He will serve his purpose then get dumped. Idiot loser he is.

• Wow
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
So as a past thread title we’ve had “when your tattle thread has more titles than your son will ever have”

How about

Harry & Meghan #111 When your With Compliments card has more titles than your son will ever have

C327927F-9A53-4019-B20B-6BA1DE4C12E0.jpeg

I’ll never stop screaming at this card 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I'm furious! They've appropriated the Queen's private name that only close friends and family call her. Such a cheek.

• Angry
  • Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
Not going to lie, I laughed when I saw the newsflash, the sheer desperation of these 2 now it's sunk in how completely in the shit they are. They still haven't twigged that there is no going back as the British Public won't stand for it. They're out and they're staying out.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The US media is playing the same game with the Harkles they played with Diana after 1992.
They are useful for beating traditions, hierarchy and old values, it feeds the sense of superiority that US media uses against pretty much.. everyone.
The Harkles are willing participants however.
During the St Tropez holiday Al Fayed told the press that: "Diana finally has the family she never had, " Dodi and Diana weren't even dating, but her Malibu fantasy was already known.
I don't really understand why people think that the monarchy needs to be revamped, updated and made to fit some sort of modern agenda.

The whole point of it is the tradition pomp and ceremonial stuff. That's what people want to see, along with the royals bringing focus on charitable causes.

They don't need outsiders to come in and modernise them as they can do that themselves. Hopefully Charles will cut back on who's given a title and will streamline everything a bit.

I really don't want Harry’s children to become Prince and Princess when they don't live in the UK.

• Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Thank you @spangly for the thread title 😊
Thank you for the new thread @buflesse and a great title @spangly - you both win a coconut and a signed photo of PWBs big toe 😀 🥰

The bench
Just went to look at the article in the posted link and also found this gem:
Q. What was PC biggest failure as a parent ?
A. Getting Diana pregnant the second time

Nearly choked on ‘me Coco Pops 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha