Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
I think it’s disgusting TBH. To completely destroy your relationship with your entire family in one interview, to sit in a $14 million mansion with your horrid wife and let her slag off your brother and sister in law, your father, your 95 year old and 99 year old grandparents, to call them racist, say they refused to help you struggling with your MH. Then to have the absolute cheek to name your newborn after your grandmother, whose family you just wrecked. The nickname Lilibet was used by Prince Philip, the Queen signed the wreath laid on his coffin from Lilibet, so it has such a special meaning to her, for the Markles to take it and use it for themselves. I just think it’s appalling. Such a slap in the face to the rest of the family - ‘we made it very clear we hate you but aw we named our daughter after you’ it’s such a PR stunt it’s sickening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 115

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
'Oprah who? What interview?': Edward and Sophie poke fun at US chat show host's sit down with Harry and Meghan but insist royals are 'still a family no matter what happens'
Saw this comment under the article in DM. Sums up Orca precisely...

“Oprah gives marriage advice when she's never been married. Gives parenting advice when she has no kids. Gives health advice when she's as big as a house. Lectures on income inequality when she's a billionaire. Am I wrong for asking why people listen to this woman?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

ChipDex

VIP Member
Whatever Meggy. Palace sources aren't talking to Best Life but that's certainly an outlet that parrots your PR all the time. I don't believe for a second that Harry talked about Megain's personal stuff with out her explicit say so or that she wasn't BTS encouraging him on Oprah 2.0. Harry even mentioned "reviewing his notes" on Dax Shepard - stuff she gave him.

She might have realised that literally biting the hand that feeds you isn't going to make Charles hand over millions and might be trying to push the backlash in Harry's direction, not hers, but I don't believe she just wanted to go gracefully off into the night after Oprah.

She wanted it all to play out in the media when she thought it would get them 100% what they wanted.

I can believe this is all set up for "St Meghan tried her best to help him but he's too damaged" and prep for her gracious return for the jubilee festivities.
If I were Press Officer for the Palace I'd put out an immediate press release:

Dear World

Whilst the Firm will be "absolutely" delighted to welcome Hazzbo and Megatron back for the Jubilee celebrations, we understand that London, horses' hooves, crowds celebrating Royal events (unless specifically worshipping Haz/Meg) and walking behind family members who are higher-up in the line of succession are major triggers for Hazzbo's mental health issues. And we totes respect that he wishes to break the gestational/generational/genital/generic (whatever his ramblings meant) cycle for future generations.

Therefore we respectfully announce that, in order to protect Harry, Megsy, Archie and Doriana from the horrors of a carriage ride/balcony appearance with the racist family, and the racist crowds celebrating said family, the Sussex gang will be limited to attending private events only and will not take part in any public celebrations. We understand that such celebrations cause undue distress which can only be resolved by a 10-part series on Netflix where Oprah and Meghan weep copious tears at Harry's secretly-recorded footage of the many outrages inflicted on the poor, innocent family.

As always, the Royal Family will continue to respect the Sussexes ongoing desire for "privacy" at this challenging time.

Ends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Throw your granny under a bus whilst her husband is on his death bed and name your child after a nickname only those closest to her can use.
The audacity and the narcissism is actually staggering. And really offensive!

Didn't think I could despise these two self centred snakes any more but yet here we are!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
This is no tribute to the Queen. This is an Up Yours. You don’t own the name. Lilibet can be universal.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Lilibet Diana. Kill me now.

Yes, name your kid with a fucking nickname, not the actual name, of the woman who you just spent the past few months calling a shit mother and grandmother and insulting her at the time of mourning her husband of 70 years. You pair of self-absorbed, juvenile minded, sick, sad fucks.

Of course we knew Diana would be there.

The use of nicknames and diminutives (Archie instead of the full name Archibald) really does smack of people desperate to sound young and trendy as fuck.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now 🥰

Harry and Meghan really are a couple of Net Pricks
🤭 x.

Resizer_15993126439030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Never ran here so fast 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️ Lilibet was a pet name Princess Margaret used because she couldn't pronounce Elizabeth as a child and I think the only other person to call The Queen it was Prince Philip! Its so distasteful! Once again I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall when William heard the news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I thought smeggy was super woke and BLM and cared so much for people of colour. Nowhere do I see her pay respect to her mother's side of the family. :rolleyes: The names are as white as she is. I hope many more people see how the harkles only care about the white family members, titles, and money. They disregard everything else. We all know that she wants the HRH so she can be protected from whatever is coming towards her.
Well, there's the thing. Anyone with eyes can see she has no time for her black relatives beyond the sole one who acts as a needed visual reminder she is part black and is effectively a silent, compliant, helpful little ethnic prop in the pantomime she puts on.

She's never had black friends or black boyfriends, has married the whitest men imaginable, joined a white sorority when a prestigious black one was available, listed herself as Caucasian on her acting CV ... Meghan Markle didn't give a single fuck for her own black heritage or for black people historically and now only uses blackness as a shield for her horrible behaviour. If the sugars can't see this, they are wilfully blind at this point. She was never going to give a child of hers and one of the whitest men alive a 'black' name. She's a social climber, nothing more. Her portion of black heritage is used to simply further herself in media terms when useful, then discarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Sea

VIP Member
Isn't H going to be double triggered when calling his baby Lilibet, the genetic pain trickling to him cos of Gangan's parenting, and Diana, his mother dying.

Ps how can someone be a 'beloved grandmother' if they never had a living relationship to a grandchild?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Ceejayaitch

I genuinely don’t understand how naming the child Lilibet honours HMTQ. Over the last 18 months they have done everything but honour her, the utter low point being the interview they gave that led people to believe for a few days that Phillip was a racist, whilst she was caring for him in his deathbed.

It’s a bit like beating someone up, giving them a kick whilst they are on the floor and then giving them a hand up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Busybea

I have never yet commented on these threads but have read them for many months now in full agreement with the commentary. I genuinely didn't think it could get worse but I am utterly gobsmacked that they have chosen Lilibet as a name. I think it is hugely disrespectful to the Queen. That is a treasured and personal family nickname, there is nothing "honouring" about it, after everything they have done. I can't believe it!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Shivbanglola

Given how quiet everything is of late I can only speculate two things:

1. The child arrived ages ago & the news is being retained for ultimate dramatic effect (and in keeping with miscarriage timeline)
2. Something has gone tragically wrong and there will be an announcement to explain their recent public disappearance / also request more privacy at this time

I truly hope that it is the former as I do not wish the loss of a child upon anyone. Athough the latter is not beyond the realm of possibility and as awful as that scenario may be... It would probably work more to their favour as victims of everything.

My cynicism has reached the point of no return.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
For a couple who have had such an awful time within the royal family I'm amazed they've named their baby after two prominent members.

Almost as if they want the publicity strange for such a private couple....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Mairag

Chatty Member
Thanks for the great title @spangly and for starting a new thread @buflesse

A recap of last thread => basically we are all impatiently waiting for the Montecito delivery!

Things about H&M we discussed
  • A bit of a backlash was starting in the US against the gruesome twosome and we all wading gleefully in :m:m:m
  • We had fun thinking up titles of films that sum up Harry's life
  • We speculated how to get the Sugars to get a fan tattoo of Meghan - Nuttynana volunteered to go undercover on twitter to "encourage" them (y)
  • Dollies and nappies and the effect some of the conspiracy theories might have on Archie and his relationship with his parents later on
  • Speculation about whether M was setting up H for a split/divorce
  • Harry's styling, drugs and hygiene

And we took some detours from the main topic
  • We rejoiced in how well W&C's tour of Scotland went :love:
  • Big discussion on Black Anne Boleyn
  • Veered into Katie Price territory and we found out Freda is NOT a fan
  • Finding the perfect man back in the 1980's & signs to look for (yacht anyone?)
  • Prince Andrew
  • NWO theories & conspiracies

That's all I can remember. Apologies if I have forgotten anything important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63