Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Nana, don't hold back, tell us what you really think of her!
I have been quiet for a few days to let my frustration with these 2 chavs simmer down but, back to normal now, I find it very difficult to hold back with these 2, must be an old age thing not enough filters in mybrainšŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Just can't be too pc so I just think bollocks to them.šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I managed about 3 scrolls on that before my brain couldnā€™t cope.

Is that how she snagged harry, just bamboozled him with made up tit
Me too. She's a trigger for migraine. Migraine is a good name for her too.
I reckon about 99% of us on this thread are here because we have been deceived and destroyed by a person like this.
They do destroy themselves in the end, but sometimes it takes a long time - they move on to the next victim once they've sucked the life out of the first. And the victims are never prepared because it's impossible to prepare for evil - decent human beings do not behave like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Gawd I hope that last one is a delusion (I'm sure it is). I don't ever want PWB back on UK soil. Odious whinging little twit that he is.
Well it was written before PP died and I guess it's partly what is being referred to as "the big one". It would fit with her obsessive telling everyone how she wished she could be there but she couldn't etc etc. And how Harry rushed home with NO TALKS with his family....

Reactions: 16
And look at this arrogance - the more you read, the worse it gets! I really hope the palace is on to this.

Jeeps so aggressive - someone is very angry we can take that as read - isnā€™t this affiliated/attached to a PR co? RF need a cease and desist order on the poster šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Whatever Meggy. Palace sources aren't talking to Best Life but that's certainly an outlet that parrots your PR all the time. I don't believe for a second that Harry talked about Megain's personal stuff with out her explicit say so or that she wasn't BTS encouraging him on Oprah 2.0. Harry even mentioned "reviewing his notes" on Dax Shepard - stuff she gave him.

She might have realised that literally biting the hand that feeds you isn't going to make Charles hand over millions and might be trying to push the backlash in Harry's direction, not hers, but I don't believe she just wanted to go gracefully off into the night after Oprah.

She wanted it all to play out in the media when she thought it would get them 100% what they wanted.

I can believe this is all set up for "St Meghan tried her best to help him but he's too damaged" and prep for her gracious return for the jubilee festivities.
If I were Press Officer for the Palace I'd put out an immediate press release:

Dear World

Whilst the Firm will be "absolutely" delighted to welcome Hazzbo and Megatron back for the Jubilee celebrations, we understand that London, horses' hooves, crowds celebrating Royal events (unless specifically worshipping Haz/Meg) and walking behind family members who are higher-up in the line of succession are major triggers for Hazzbo's mental health issues. And we totes respect that he wishes to break the gestational/generational/genital/generic (whatever his ramblings meant) cycle for future generations.

Therefore we respectfully announce that, in order to protect Harry, Megsy, Archie and Doriana from the horrors of a carriage ride/balcony appearance with the racist family, and the racist crowds celebrating said family, the Sussex gang will be limited to attending private events only and will not take part in any public celebrations. We understand that such celebrations cause undue distress which can only be resolved by a 10-part series on Netflix where Oprah and Meghan weep copious tears at Harry's secretly-recorded footage of the many outrages inflicted on the poor, innocent family.

As always, the Royal Family will continue to respect the Sussexes ongoing desire for "privacy" at this challenging time.

Ends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I wonā€™t be satisfied till itā€™s languishing in a bargain bucket and itā€™s priced at 25 pence. I still wonā€™t be buying it though.
In fact I donā€™t think Iā€™d accept it even if they were giving it away for free when you buy a box of cornflakes.

• Haha
Just had a quick look at the RF website. Under the family members section Knob and Knobess have been moved right down the list and are even below Andrew LOL love the shade

Edited to add that non of the Grandchildren of the Queen are listed apart from William and his brother and none of the Great Grandchildren, they were all listed before

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So Schillings team - not many look over 40
includes 1 Lord and 2 Sirs - I wonder if they are aware that they are being cited in postings concerning the BRF as being representatives of the Cali2 - any legal tattlers here?
The landing page is here
interesting that what they represent is exactly what is being undertaken by PWB et. al

• Wow
Reactions: 19
These tweets should go somewhere in the wiki. Fascinating stuff!
This is both fascinating and scary in equal parts!!! Whoever wrote these (smeg I suspect) is seriously delusional. Like properly One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest stuff. The ropey old hooker needs sectioning. Pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Schillings team - not many look over 40
includes 1 Lord and 2 Sirs - I wonder if they are aware that they are being cited in postings concerning the BRF as being representatives of the Cali2 - any legal tattlers here?
The landing page is here
interesting that what they represent is exactly what is being undertaken by PWB et. al
Interesting that they do all this too - especially 'Search result audit and monitoring' - the Yachter needs a lot of that.
How much must this lot cost? Where are the Monteshitholes getting the money?

Digital wizards fighting falsehoods and putting you back in control of your online narrative.

CAPABILITIES

• Audience analysis
  • Competitor & market insights
  • Digital portfolio forensics
  • Falsehood identification
  • Research & analytics
  • Resilience building
  • Search result audit & monitoring
  • Social Listening & Analysis
And then it says:
WE WILL GET YOU THROUGH A CRISIS ā€“
AND ADVISE YOU HOW TO AVOID THE NEXT ONE

Is this why the Migraine is so quiet - they told her to STFU?

• Haha
This is both fascinating and scary in equal parts!!! Whoever wrote these (smeg I suspect) is seriously delusional. Like properly One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest stuff. The ropey old hooker needs sectioning. Pronto.
She is an evil witch who has a mind that thinks like that?? the film Misery reminds me a lot of her, the Douchess of the Shitpile strikes again, self serving, twisted old harpy

Interesting that they do all this too - especially 'Search result audit and monitoring' - the Yachter needs a lot of that.
How much must this lot cost? Where are the Monteshitholes getting the money?

Digital wizards fighting falsehoods and putting you back in control of your online narrative.

CAPABILITIES

• Audience analysis
  • Competitor & market insights
  • Digital portfolio forensics
  • Falsehood identification
  • Research & analytics
  • Resilience building
  • Search result audit & monitoring
  • Social Listening & Analysis
And then it says:
WE WILL GET YOU THROUGH A CRISIS ā€“
AND ADVISE YOU HOW TO AVOID THE NEXT ONE

Is this why the Migraine is so quiet - they told her to STFU?
I can give them some advice for free SHUT THE duck UP and the next flight to North Korea is imminent, don't forget the duty free botox you will need it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

ā€œIt's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to buildā€”particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

ā€œPrince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

ā€œMeghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just canā€™tā€¦

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Well...well. Didnā€˜t Kate just get lots of glowing press for attempting to be a peacemaker? Iā€™m sure this infuriated the jealous competitive Markle no end. So, sheā€™s decided she wants a piece of that action. She has now told her reps to style her as a peacemaker too. This may be the beginning of a new narrative...Tragic Madonna Meghan... Despite all the abuse sheā€™s suffered, she is trying to bring her husband back into the family fold.

iMO, she lives and breathes all RF media coverage to an insane extent. She always has her finger in the air, to see how the winds are blowing and will say anything, invent anything to merch herself. She controls Harry, but isnā€™t quite sure at the moment...what to do with the fool.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Here's another of Strong Write's deluded tweets. She certainly likes to give the impression that she's Smeggy šŸ™„

shite.png

The royal family are over according to her šŸ˜†

Also according to her Piers will be battling with Schillings. šŸ¤Ø

He's allowed an opinion you bleep. Are we now living in a world where people can lie freely and if anyone picks up on the lies they have lawyers after them ?
Unbelievable!

If she goes after Piers I hope he fights back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well...well. Didnā€˜t Kate just get lots of glowing press for attempting to be a peacemaker? Iā€™m sure this infuriated the jealous competitive Markle no end. So, sheā€™s decided she wants a piece of that action. She has now told her reps to style her as a peacemaker too. This may be the beginning of a new narrative...Tragic Madonna Meghan... Despite all the abuse sheā€™s suffered, she is trying to bring her husband back into the family fold.

iMO, she lives and breathes all RF media coverage to an insane extent. She always has her finger in the air, to see how the winds are blowing and will say anything, invent anything to merch herself. She controls Harry, but isnā€™t quite sure at the moment...what to do with the fool.
Hazzno, Harpy and Blobby Gobby Oprah should join the circus aka as Lunt,Hunt and Cunningham the three jugglers from La La land who cannot hold on to anything !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, that picture really illustrates how she spent her adult life trying to erase every single feature that even vaguely marks her as a POC.

That account sounds very much like her. ā€œPush Playā€ indeed. Iā€™m willing to bet it is nothing more than Harry ranting and raving, with her egging it on (which will be conveniently edited out)

Guess she realized that she unleashed a monster and he cannot be trusted to stick to script unless she is hanging on to his arm like human kudzu.

re: Morocco....wasnā€™t there some issue about them breaking Moroccan social norms (like holding hands in public, hugging strangers, and her shaking hands with men) They have to have been extensively briefed on dos and donā€™t, and yet choose to ignore them. I donā€™t care how if those norms are outdated and sexist, when you are representing your government, you follow the rules of your host country.

Reactions: 41

Yup and she shut down "Kate the Peacemaker" narrative that all the UK papers had very quick when he got back. No there was no reconciliation, no Kate was just doing it for the cameras, no, no, no, no, absolutely no reconciliation until they all beg for Meghan's gracious forgiveness. Camilla T calls her "Kate the Peacemaker" in ever single article she writes at the moment, as well as sticking to her guns that Meghan made Kate cry.

When Phil died and got great coverage of his life and how he didn't have it easy, suddenly she and him were super close, sharing a bond as two outsiders and he loved her the best. šŸ¤£ It really upset the sugars.

The BRF have gone out of their way not to be celebrities. Bey can tweet all she wants but she isn't a head of state, professional diplomat and global icon who's first PM was Churchill and a veteran, all rolled into one.

There's a reason she's so desperate to retain her royal status and it's not because the BRF are outdone by random influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
With regard to the Moroccan trip her behaviour, pushing in front of him, was hideous. It's bad enough on the level that he is royalty therefore the invited guest -not her. She was only invited as his wife.

Smeggy probably thought she was being 'feminist' but women do walk behind the men in Morocco as it's part of their culture. It was incredibly rude of her not to observe their customs (whether you agree with them or not).

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.