Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very late to the party on this, but it’s SO gratifying to see BuzzFeed finally wake up and smell the cazzate.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Kate was hospitalised with that, Meggie could have copied and said she was too
Kate had Hyperemesis_gravidarum
Not normal
Morning sickness
My daughter had it very bad in her 1st pregnancy from 6 weeks till she delivered
Felt sick or was sick
Was in and out of hospital on drips due to dehydration and felt totality worn out
She got medication with her 2nd that eased symptoms slightly
Was heart braking watching her go through it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kate had Hyperemesis_gravidarum
Not normal
Morning sickness
My daughter had it very bad in her 1st pregnancy from 6 weeks till she delivered
Felt sick or was sick
Was in and out of hospital on drips due to dehydration and felt totality worn out
She got medication with her 2nd that eased symptoms slightly
Was heart braking watching her go through it
The article suggesged that's what Di had

Reactions: 12
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just can’t…

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan 🤦‍♀️
Whatever Meggy. Palace sources aren't talking to Best Life but that's certainly an outlet that parrots your PR all the time. I don't believe for a second that Harry talked about Megain's personal stuff with out her explicit say so or that she wasn't BTS encouraging him on Oprah 2.0. Harry even mentioned "reviewing his notes" on Dax Shepard - stuff she gave him.

She might have realised that literally biting the hand that feeds you isn't going to make Charles hand over millions and might be trying to push the backlash in Harry's direction, not hers, but I don't believe she just wanted to go gracefully off into the night after Oprah.

She wanted it all to play out in the media when she thought it would get them 100% what they wanted.

I can believe this is all set up for "St Meghan tried her best to help him but he's too damaged" and prep for her gracious return for the jubilee festivities.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just can’t…

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan 🤦‍♀️
More and more ‘Harry is an angry out of control person’ and now emanating from Smeg. Getting it out there in print ready. Of course her biggest leverage could be making the RF pay to keep her quiet about scandalous stuff to do with Harry. There was also a blind gossip a while back saying she’d tried to broker a big pay off not to marry him.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
And now she criticises her husband in public.
Yes, as Jason Knauf said in his email, it seems she always have someone in her sights.

Much attention paid to H dissing Charles as being short-sighted - as it is. Sometimes it's implied that it's not only not in the overall interest of the family to do so, but also in H's financial interest as PC holds the purse strings.
If M truly has the long(er) game in mind, she'll recognise it won't always be PC holding the purse strings. Doubt they'll get a penny out of PW when he takes over Duchy of Cornwall 🤣. Not at this rate, anyway..

• Heart
Re the Moroccan visit - she walked in front of Harry to greet the king. She also walked straight past the crown Prince and had to do a weird dance move to spin back round to him. A ‘lady in waiting’ looked at her with absolute disgust as a result. She also refused a date offered on arrival. If the link works, a reporter can be heard describing her as repugnant.
Hmm the link has disappeared. It’s on marklenews1 story on IG. Most versions now have music over the top to hide the comment.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don't tend to give much support to the surrogate theory but it does seem strange that Meghan hasn't copied Diana with the evils of morning sickness. (2nd article is interesting as it mentions she had no sickness or depression when pregnant with Harry)
View attachment 602352

And tried to upstage Catherine with her morning sickness also. Very strange indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the pony tries to nibble him (after his mouth is touched unnecessarily by H) and then H pushes pony's head away although by then the pony isn't touching him. Then H wiggles fingers Infront of pony and keeps grabbing its mouth. 🤬
That guy, H, doesn't like to be humiliated and he doesn't like animals, he really does think he is superior.

(I've noticed his idea of breaking the ice or "bonding" with spectators is to humiliate them "joke" ha ha)🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Long thread on Tumblr about the suspected Smeg Twitter account. I discovered I was blocked despite not knowing of its existence but this thread has quite a few screenshots so you can see the type of comment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Only thing I found was that she broke protocol
By trying the food as royals don’t try food when travelling due to the risk of food poisoning
The so called vegan tucked into pigeon pie so she ate meat ,maybe the dim wit does not think birds are meat
Well we know she like a bit of meat in her mouth
But wasn’t there something about her taking figs or dates or something off a plate and putting it back ?
🤣
And

She pushes in front of PWB - there is a video where the press can be heard saying she is ‘disgusting or rude’ (sic) cannot find that one but it was on YT and I think has been posted on here previously

Long thread on Tumblr about the suspected Smeg Twitter account. I discovered I was blocked despite not knowing of its existence but this thread has quite a few screenshots so you can see the type of comment.

Wow there is a lot of stuff in there - mainly in a very threatening tone - if it isn’t her she certainly is giving the ammunition - great find 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

Thank you for posting this. It's fascinating.
This has got to be her or one of her very close allies, hasn't it? Such a revolting combination of smug overconfidence and ignorance.
That tweet from 22nd Jan 2020 just typifies the mindset: 'His patronages, military & beloved countries will choose him. H'wood will choose her.'
Big mistake. Huge.
Utterly, devastatingly, embarrassingly misled by their own arrogance. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you for posting this. It's fascinating.
This has got to be her or one of her very close allies, hasn't it? Such a revolting combination of smug overconfidence and ignorance.
That tweet from 22nd Jan 2020 just typifies the mindset: 'His patronages, military & beloved countries will choose him. H'wood will choose her.'
Big mistake. Huge.
Utterly, devastatingly, embarrassingly misled by their own arrogance. :ROFLMAO:
It's the same combination of ignorance and arrogance she has shown throughout her dealings with the RF.

Had she been patient, she could have spent a handful of years doing the tedious meet and greets, build up public support, waited for Charles to become king, and then slowly try to get things her own way, but instead she tried to steam roller her way through things, refusing to be advised and thinking she knew best.

Has she never heard of the saying 'it's better to be on the inside pissing out, than the outside pissing in'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
oh forgot to mention her book is down to 8.99 on Amazon now
Good - I have heard from Amazon and my order for Holding Still has had a new delivery date of 2nd July now - I hope it is because they have had such a high demand they are concentrating on publishing more copies and forget about The B book 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19

This is absolutely fascinating and can only be either Smegs herself or someone she's either paying or playing!
I recommend that every tattler gives this a quick read.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

The tweet which says ‘Bullying isn’t a crime ‘ I think says it all . I wasn't sure before, but I now definitely think it’s Smeg .

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Wow, I was aware the account existed but must say, the over confidence is strong in this one. And misplaced!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.