Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for posting this. It's fascinating.
This has got to be her or one of her very close allies, hasn't it? Such a revolting combination of smug overconfidence and ignorance.
That tweet from 22nd Jan 2020 just typifies the mindset: 'His patronages, military & beloved countries will choose him. H'wood will choose her.'
Big mistake. Huge.
Utterly, devastatingly, embarrassingly misled by their own arrogance. :ROFLMAO:
They've been embarrassing since the get go.. Hit the ground running, my arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I did logon to Twitter last Sunday but as usual with my severe lack of computer savvy forgot to give myself a user name that Freda suggested anyhow, got on to the site and posed some simple questions to 3 rabid sugars but, low and behold Twitter put my full name on the tweets and I panicked and closed the account, sorry if I let you all down due to mystupidity.

Another note, if those 2 fuckers appear on the balcony next year I am hiring a hitman. to pot both of them. Often wonder if they put things out there to either wind us all up or test the waters, either way it's getting me annoyed

Where is that vile little gobshite Scabies has he been outed?? Something is going on on both sides of the pond it's far too quiet perhaps they are waiting for the surrogate to drop, no wonder slaggy has kept a low profile as it seems so many have sussed out her moonbump, smug cow she is and cannot wait for the magic carpet to be pulled from under her scabby feet..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for posting this. It's fascinating.
This has got to be her or one of her very close allies, hasn't it? Such a revolting combination of smug overconfidence and ignorance.
That tweet from 22nd Jan 2020 just typifies the mindset: 'His patronages, military & beloved countries will choose him. H'wood will choose her.'
Big mistake. Huge.
Utterly, devastatingly, embarrassingly misled by their own arrogance. :ROFLMAO:
Did she not realise that he's not such an amazing "prize" that everyone would forever let him do what he wanted and not care that he stomped off in a huff at best and as we're now seeing as a deluded, angry, entitled brat at worst? Why would the public, military etc "choose him" if he didn't "choose them"? It's like in a divorce where you cheat on someone but expect them to happily give you everything with a smile on their face, in fact buy more things for you and tell their friends that it's *their* fault you *had* to be a serial cheater because they weren't good enough for you.

The military especially want someone who's going to be there in the country and not more concerned with a McMansion in Cali where he can play act being royal like the cemetery photoshoot.

If it is her, then this is more evidence that they thought their tit didn't stink and they farted rainbows, albeit they always knew they needed the titles etc.

And "beloved countries"? were we perhaps getting a little (gasp) colonial in our thinking about the Commonwealth? Cause not just the UK will back them but all HMTQ's other realms and territories will support everything they do as well. Gobshites.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did she not realise that he's not such an amazing "prize" that everyone would forever let him do what he wanted and not care that he stomped off in a huff at best and as we're now seeing as a deluded, angry, entitled brat at worst? Why would the public, military etc "choose him" if he didn't "choose them"? It's like in a divorce where you cheat on someone but expect them to happily give you everything with a smile on their face and tell their friend that it's *their* fault you *had* to be a serial cheater because they weren't good enough for you.

The military especially want someone who's going to be there in the country and not more concerned with a McMansion in Cali where he can play act being royal like the cemetery photoshoot.

If it is her, then this is more evidence that they thought their tit didn't stink and they farted rainbows, albeit they always knew they needed the titles etc.

And "beloved countries"? were we perhaps getting a little (gasp) colonial in our thinking about the Commonwealth? Cause not just the UK will back them but all HMTQ's other realms and territories will support everything they do as well. Gobshites.
Proof that she (and he) are detached from reality and suffering from severe personality disorders.
It's a glimpse inside the mind of an unreachable, unteachable malignant narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Good - I have heard from Amazon and my order for Holding Still has had a new delivery date of 2nd July now - I hope it is because they have had such a high demand they are concentrating on publishing more copies and forget about The B book šŸ˜¬
I am taking my time with my copy. Amazing images and stories.

Nice to see the follow ups in the press of Catherine being in contact recently with some of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I did logon to Twitter last Sunday but as usual with my severe lack of computer savvy forgot to give myself a user name that Freda suggested anyhow, got on to the site and posed some simple questions to 3 rabid sugars but, low and behold Twitter put my full name on the tweets and I panicked and closed the account, sorry if I let you all down due to mystupidity.

Another note, if those 2 fuckers appear on the balcony next year I am hiring a hitman. to pot both of them. Often wonder if they put things out there to either wind us all up or test the waters, either way it's getting me annoyed

Where is that vile little gobshite Scabies has he been outed?? Something is going on on both sides of the pond it's far too quiet perhaps they are waiting for the surrogate to drop, no wonder slaggy has kept a low profile as it seems so many have sussed out her moonbump, smug cow she is and cannot wait for the magic carpet to be pulled from under her scabby feet..
You are a hero.
Umm, maybe fewer death threats, though...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is absolutely fascinating and can only be either Smegs herself or someone she's either paying or playing!
I recommend that every tattler gives this a quick read.
She is an arrogant old slapper, shame it didn't work the way she wanted it to she really is a piece of work and I cannot wait for her nasty smirk to be wiped out.

They are a pair of low life trashy, greedy fuckers and I really hope they get a big fat zero from everything they wanted.

Bastards!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The bit about "someone from the UK GOVT" aka Tony Blair having to tell them to return to London etc is stupid because they were staying in Balmoral to PROTECT the boys from everything and give them time to come to terms with what happened a bit. Harry just claimed that he hates how everyone else grieved for Diana, well Bliar co-opted her death for himself and he should be thankful they kept them save in the Highlands for a few days.

Oh and "he'll need Archie in The Firm and PC needs to give him a title right now and pay for him forever!" HAHAHAH Because W&K will create "cousin narratives" otherwise! Oh, yeah which are the cousins who get attacked the most? The ones with titles who's father kept trying to make them more important than they were (among other things like being blamed for the terrible things their parents get up to).

Who are the ones that are mostly able to enjoy the perks with not much downside? Zara and Peter! And hopefully LL and VS.

Then she complains that H&M needed to get out because W&K will make them beg for scraps otherwise but also says she wanted PC to pay for everything!

It definitely has their victim mentality, delusions of grandeur and paranoia about them. "Efforts are being made to get PH back on UK soil".

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am taking my time with my copy. Amazing images and stories.

Nice to see the follow ups in the press of Catherine being in contact recently with some of them.
Catherine meeting Mila in her pink dress has brought a tear to many eyes...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The bit about "someone from the UK GOVT" aka Tony Blair having to tell them to return to London etc is stupid because they were staying in Balmoral to PROTECT the boys from everything and give them time to come to terms with what happened a bit. Harry just claimed that he hates how everyone else grieved for Diana, well Bliar co-opted her death for himself and he should be thankful they kept them save in the Highlands for a few days.

Oh and "he'll need Archie in The Firm and PC needs to give him a title right now and pay for him forever!" HAHAHAH Because W&K will create "cousin narratives" otherwise! Oh, yeah which are the cousins who get attacked the most? The ones with titles who's father kept trying to make them more important than they were (among other things like being blamed for the terrible things their parents get up to).

Who are the ones that are mostly able to enjoy the perks with not much downside? Zara and Peter! And hopefully LL and VS.

Then she complains that H&M needed to get out because W&K will make them beg for scraps otherwise but also says she wanted PC to pay for everything!

It definitely has their victim mentality, delusions of grandeur and paranoia about them. "Efforts are being made to get PH back on UK soil".
Gawd I hope that last one is a delusion (I'm sure it is). I don't ever want PWB back on UK soil. Odious whinging little twit that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Long thread on Tumblr about the suspected Smeg Twitter account. I discovered I was blocked despite not knowing of its existence but this thread has quite a few screenshots so you can see the type of comment.

These tweets should go somewhere in the wiki. Fascinating stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Long thread on Tumblr about the suspected Smeg Twitter account. I discovered I was blocked despite not knowing of its existence but this thread has quite a few screenshots so you can see the type of comment.

I managed about 3 scrolls on that before my brain couldnā€™t cope.

Is that how she snagged harry, just bamboozled him with made up tit

• Sick
She is an arrogant old slapper, shame it didn't work the way she wanted it to she really is a piece of work and I cannot wait for her nasty smirk to be wiped out.

They are a pair of low life trashy, greedy fuckers and I really hope they get a big fat zero from everything they wanted.

Bastards!!!
Please Nana, don't hold back, tell us what you really think of her!

• Haha
The only way Archie and girlie will ever appear on the BP balcony is via photoshop.
If I was them on the balcony with the kids I would be frightened Anne would grab hold of Farchie and his sis and dangle them over the edge by their feet - Michael Jackson style!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This one? ;)

Look at her left hand in that photo - it's got something drawn on it I think. It looks like either a skull and crossbones or a mickey mouse head and crossbones! More than likely it is neither of those two things as my eyesight is not spot on but one of you lot may be able to make it out!

ETA: could it be a stamp or something that you get put on your hand when visiting a prisoner?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.