Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan Thinks Harry Has Made This One "Big Mistake," Say Sources
"SHE FEELS IT'S ALL GOTTEN A BIT OUT OF CONTROL," ROYAL INSIDERS SAY.
By DIANE CLEHANE
JUNE 3, 2021

“It's been a year and a half since Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan stepped down from their roles as senior royals, but it's hardly been a clean break. The ongoing tension between the Sussexes and the Royal Family has continued to build—particularly after their joint interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, where they claimed the royals made racist comments about their unborn son and revealed it was a lack of support from "The Firm" that finally drove them out. "When Harry and Meghan first made those stunning allegations against the Royal Family to Oprah, it seemed inconceivable there would be much more to say, yet since then, there has been a barrage of criticisms, complaints, and unproven allegations," a Palace insider told Best Life. "It's been a shock to a great many people to see Harry so full of anger. It's his behavior, not Meghan's that has been truly shocking."

“Prince Charles was Meghan's greatest champion when she became engaged to Harry," said one Palace source. "He was very taken with her. He made the case that allowed them to get married at St. George's Chapel even though she was divorced, which was something he was not able to do when he married Camilla [Duchess of Cornwall]. He agreed to walk Meghan half-way down the aisle at the wedding amid all the drama with Meghan's father [Thomas Markle]. It's inconceivable to think Harry has directed most of his anger towards him."

“Meghan, who has not spoken to her own father for some time, shared many common interests with Charles and "felt comfortable in his company," says the insider. "From her own experience, she knows how devastating it is when a parent lets you down but also knows how it's made worse by having it all play out in the media. Harry's stunning change of heart towards his father has shocked a lot of people. Meghan understands how Harry feels, but she also knows how damaging it can be to one's reputation to feud publicly with family members. Ultimately, no one emerges looking better than anyone else. Some people are saying she feels it's all gotten a bit out of control."

This from Megs who went on worldwide TV and accused a member of the royal family of racism,
dumped her Father and filed a court case. I just can’t…

And the use of the incorrect title, Duchess Meghan 🤦‍♀️
And exit phase has begun. Sooner than I expected. I thought we would get a couple of months of PR puff pieces saying how life is so wonderful with new baby. Of course we could still see that with her coming back stating she tried so hard to make it work for the sake of the children. It was always her strategy. She was never going to live happily ever after with dimwit. I doubt she ever truly loved him. He will serve his purpose then get dumped. Idiot loser he is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
"The Toadours 🌻 on Twitter: "Pondering Toad Harry’s wife has been laying low since the vax concert. Harry hosted alone even though she was co host. So did she have the baby or is she laying the ground work for her next victim narrative.The DM still has the appeal in the works. Hiding out won’t save her title https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

Reactions: 27
This is from the other thread, but how did Smeg offend the Crown Prince of Morocco? I did a google search and didn't find anything.
Knowing her she probably elbowed him out of the way and walked ahead 😅 Meglomaniac is not known for her decorum

• Haha
  • Angry
Is that the same pony that tried to eat TQ's flowers once

At least the Queen isn’t teasing it like PWB was. I bet if no cameras had been there, he would have punched it for real instead of “playfully” threatening to punch it. Animals are a great judge of character. It was much more gentle with the Queen, even if she wouldn’t let him eat her flowers, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Pony in my picture may be my hero…

Pony tries to bite Prince Harry.

You should see the video… that pony does NOT like him.

Word got round that he hurt a member of the pony’s family😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I tried searching through the wiki for that old photo where people though Meghan had a baby bump, but I had no luck. I think there was a guy in the photo, with Doria, and it had a very jail-like atmosphere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Reactions: 9
Good morning. Bright shiny new thread, hurrah! :) Thanks for the thread, the title and the excellent recap.
Anyone else feel like we're going through the calm before the storm with the Harkles? Wonder how H feels about being criticised by the wife. Can't see him being happy. 'But you told me to do that!!!' he wailed (or should that be Waled?)
On the subject of publishers advances - I received £500 as an advance for my first book. That was about 6 years ago. At the time I was terrified that it wouldn't earn the money back in sales. Thankfully it did but it was a very worrying period for me. Especially as I spent the advance as soon as I received it. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good morning. Bright shiny new thread, hurrah! :) Thanks for the thread, the title and the excellent recap.
Anyone else feel like we're going through the calm before the storm with the Harkles? Wonder how H feels about being criticised by the wife. Can't see him being happy. 'But you told me to do that!!!' he wailed (or should that be Waled?)
On the subject of publishers advances - I received £500 as an advance for my first book. That was about 6 years ago. At the time I was terrified that it wouldn't earn the money back in sales. Thankfully it did but it was a very worrying period for me. Especially as I spent the advance as soon as I received it. :LOL:
My dad got £700 advance for his first (non-fiction) book about 30 years ago. Never made another bean off it :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Don't tend to give much support to the surrogate theory but it does seem strange that Meghan hasn't copied Diana with the evils of morning sickness. (2nd article is interesting as it mentions she had no sickness or depression when pregnant with Harry)
Screenshot_20210603-230759_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 15
Chuffed that my thread title got so many likes and thanks to @buflesse for starting the new thread x

Here's hoping for some juicy fruit tea from Monteshito today - topped with slices of lemon from their own garden!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't tend to give much support to the surrogate theory but it does seem strange that Meghan hasn't copied Diana with the evils of morning sickness. (2nd article is interesting as it mentions she had no sickness or depression when pregnant with Harry)
View attachment 602352

WTF???

It's not entirely clear whether the Queen had maternity leave, but it seems she had a much more flexible schedule with Charles and Anne as they were both born before she was coronated.

• Haha
View attachment 602352

Kate was hospitalised with that, Meggie could have copied and said she was too

Reactions: 17
Knowing her she probably elbowed him out of the way and walked ahead 😅 Meglomaniac is not known for her decorum
Only thing I found was that she broke protocol
By trying the food as royals don’t try food when travelling due to the risk of food poisoning
The so called vegan tucked into pigeon pie so she ate meat ,maybe the dim wit does not think birds are meat
Well we know she like a bit of meat in her mouth
But wasn’t there something about her taking figs or dates or something off a plate and putting it back ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The comments are 🤣 on a post from Popculture on Instagram (that stupid photo where she's got her moonbump and cuddling Farchie, Gavin or whoever). So much hate from Americans, fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Re the Moroccan visit - she walked in front of Harry to greet the king. She also walked straight past the crown Prince and had to do a weird dance move to spin back round to him. A ‘lady in waiting’ looked at her with absolute disgust as a result. She also refused a date offered on arrival. If the link works, a reporter can be heard describing her as repugnant.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.