Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long thread on Tumblr about the suspected Smeg Twitter account. I discovered I was blocked despite not knowing of its existence but this thread has quite a few screenshots so you can see the type of comment.

Great find. I'm blocked too, even though I didn't know the account existed. All I can think is that they have blocked everyone who followers the main

anti- Meg tweeters. I can see the accounts posts through one of my kids Twitter accounts though.

Could be her, so full of herself, overconfident and spouting the usual verbal diarrhoea.

I cannot wait until all of her nasty little secrets are made public and people see who she really is.

Reactions: 26
Meghan Markle gifts copy of her children's book The Bench to Hollywood photographer pal - who plugs it to Instagram followers, revealing sneak peek at illustration of Prince Harry and Archie
  • Meghan Markle, 39, sent copy of her children's book The Bench to an LA friend
  • Photographer Gray Malin revealed book on Instagram as well as a note from 'M'
  • Note read: 'From one parent to another - all my love from my family to yours'
  • Duchess of Sussex had signed off the note in her handwriting 'As ever, Meghan'
  • Also showed the first page, revealing an illustration of Prince Harry, 36, and Archie holding hands
  • Comes as the royal prepares to release her first children's book next week

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-friend-personal-inscription.html#socialLinks
The scythes are there again slashing around in the cursive script she calls calligraphy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Too right! Mila seems like such a character. I just loved the look between her and Kate in the garden when they were sitting on neighbouring benches (sorry!) at Holyrood Palace watching the Pipers. It was so genuine.
Just checked out the photo and it's chairs in the garden not benches. Hurrah!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
tell me if I am wrong TRF well at least todays RF have never really been about the type of Influence Beyoncé or orca peddle out on a daily basis again correct me if i am wrong
You are not wrong, and we all know that if the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince William or Catherine were to ever pick the phone and call Oprah (as if) to say they wanted to do an interview with her, she would be on a plane to London so fast she wouldn't even have time to say "Meghan who?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another conundrum for Markle. IMO...She is only of interest to the Woke hierarchy like Oprah et al....if she is trashing the RF...assisting in bringing down this evil inherently racist institution.

But if she continues to trash the RF and gets the two of them firmly out in the cold, she has nothing left to sell or provide to her Woke friends. She is no longer useful to them. She has nothing after that. Out on the cold in both places.

I wonder if this has dawned on her yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That illustration is tit. Why is the artwork so bad?
PWB did the drawings - when he is a good boy and she lets him have sharp instruments (pencils) 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t want any publicity or acknowledgement in the book ‘cos he didn’t want to diminish her limelight 🤣 whadda guy a?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long thread on Tumblr about the suspected Smeg Twitter account. I discovered I was blocked despite not knowing of its existence but this thread has quite a few screenshots so you can see the type of comment.

Can a link to these go into the wiki? They are fascinating!!!

Reactions: 14
"From The Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex" "Meghan, The Douchesse of Sussex.....HAHAHA. Even Charles signs his letters more informally and personally:

The difference I think is that Charles is secure in himself and his position in the world. Meghan isn't, so she constantly has to remind everyone of her title

Only thing I found was that she broke protocol
By trying the food as royals don’t try food when travelling due to the risk of food poisoning
The so called vegan tucked into pigeon pie so she ate meat ,maybe the dim wit does not think birds are meat
Well we know she like a bit of meat in her mouth
But wasn’t there something about her taking figs or dates or something off a plate and putting it back ?
Traditional welcome in Morocco is milk and dates, be it on arrival in a palace or an ordinary home. On arrival in Morocco at the end of the red carpet (which she wasn’t allowed to walk down, only H haha) the witch had the gall to put her hand on the edge of the platter of dates then refused to eat one...a definite insult to the hosts.

Still overpriced by £8.98 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The scythes are there again slashing around in the cursive script she calls calligraphy.
That is not calligraphy just not scribble is all. In that short message there are 3 different styles of the letter 'f'. My daughter-in-law is a wonderful calligraphist. She did the place cards for her wedding - I thought they had been printed they were so brilliant.

Traditional welcome in Morocco is milk and dates, be it on arrival in a palace or an ordinary home. On arrival in Morocco at the end of the red carpet (which she wasn’t allowed to walk down, only H haha) the witch had the gall to put her hand on the edge of the platter of dates then refused to take one...a definite insult to the hosts.

Still overpriced by £8.98 🤣
She would have been told the etiquette by someone from the palace but chose to ignore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Piers Morgan's on 60 Minutes Australia this weekend
Going back to the Strong Write (or Right!!!🤔🤔🤔 her favourite word!) if Piers is ’allegedly’ on Scillings radar - would he still speak out like he is calling her a liar ? If she is suing him ? just a thought 🤔

Reactions: 17
If you're blocked from following the POS who is running @StrongWrite, it's worth creating another Twitter account to see the tweets. There is one in there somewhere which mentions a recording of someone using the N- word - I can't find it right now, keeping on looking but it's not helping my bloodpressure.
There is also this:

Write Life PR
@StrongWrite

Wondering ... If my First & Last Name is removed from my Child’s Birth Certificate & replaced with a Title ... What happens if I am no longer styled with that Title? Can I travel internationally with my Child using that BC? Make decisions for Him? Asking For a Friend...
12:56 PM · Mar 31, 2021

ETA:
interestingly, the account does not have that many followers - only 687, and the tweets don't get many retweets and comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Going back to the Strong Write (or Right!!!🤔🤔🤔 her favourite word!) if Piers is ’allegedly’ on Scillings radar - would he still speak out like he is calling her a liar ? If she is suing him ? just a thought 🤔
What's she even going to sue him for? Having an opinion? Stating the facts? 🤷‍♀️

She needs to understand that even the most likeable celebrities receive bad press but they still get on with life. She goes on about being "silenced" yet she's trying to silence everyone who doesn't agree with her.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.