Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have an acquaintance that was once married into a very wealthy family with a very recognIzable last name. Her connection to this family is long gone, but she still uses their name…hypenated onto her current last name. Obviously, she thinks she needs to remind people of the long ago ’claim to fame’…as if being just herself with current legal name…would be insufficient . Rather than impress people, it seems pretentious and even silly.

Thats how this name game comes across in my opinion. Just an insurance policy in case anyone forgets who they once were.

Additionally…the Markles have just named their child after an abusive grandmother who so emotionally crippled her son Charles…that he in turn inflicted great mental harm upon the child’s father. This grandmother also heads an archaic monarchical system that is to blame for the systemic racism that has done untold harm worldwide for centuries.

Sounds like a recipe for “generational” pain being saddled with carrying that name….is it really going to pass the WOKE test?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
They are going to be holding her up like bleeping Simba on the balcony if they are invited for the Platinum jubilee. Lilibet the new Queen

also I hadn’t read their full statement but I think the wording of this is weird “we were blessed with the arrival” no mention of M giving birth
BCFCD810-1F3F-4968-A70A-98291FE26206.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I like the way that the mouthpiece declared that there would be no photos at this time! I think people have actually gone beyond caring after all their fun and games with the lesser spotted Archie sightings!

duck the plebs...we don't owe them anything...this is our special time just the 4 of us! Betty bonding time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Mom, where did my name come from?"
"We named you after the Queen of England!"
"The one you hated and smeared and trashed, and whose family you couldn't bear to be a part of? That Queen of England, Mom?"

A w k w a r d . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I thought smeggy was super woke and BLM and cared so much for people of colour. Nowhere do I see her pay respect to her mother's side of the family. :rolleyes: The names are as white as she is. I hope many more people see how the harkles only care about the white family members, titles, and money. They disregard everything else. We all know that she wants the HRH so she can be protected from whatever is coming towards her.
Yeah why not an African heritage name? She picked the whitest names possible for both of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The absolute stench of desperation. Chasing publicity at any cost. This baby was their final card, they’ve played their hand and made a right old mess of it. Harry has lost it completely...

Those poor kids!! I can see Archie and Lili going for parental emancipation in 15 years 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sussex Squad has spent over a year dedicating time to backing them up and slating the RF alongside them for the Markles to go and name their daughter after the Queen. Just find that part absolutely fabulous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yes that's what I thought.
That was TQs pet childhood name. A very personal thing.
Wonder how she'll feel seeing it all over merch and websites.
As it's widely known to be HM's childhood nickname I think the idea is to tie themselves to the RF and Queen by association and identify themselves with royalty in people's minds. If they'd called her Maya for example, this sort of name is foreign to the RF and lends a distance.
It's so insulting to steal someone's personal nickname in this way for PR purposes, absolutely the pits. What a pair of parasites. I bet the RF are incandescent.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Erm ... Anyone know whether Buckingham P has put a notice on the gates. No ... Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder which of them thought this up first. In naming our kids, ONE of us at a time came up with a name and the other yes or no'd it. We're not the Borg where you suddenly think the same idea at the same time. I'd love to know which one of them floated the idea to the other. It's really unbelievable. I don't know how they have the gall to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I mean Diana the late beloved grandmother.

I said to family member H&M have just had a baby; response 'didn't know she was pregnant ' Conversation ended...🤣
How could they not know, she has the same gestation period as an elephant and was the size of one 3 months ago for the interview 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she think this gives her a layer of protection....

If KP do start leaking some of the dirt they have on her, will her narc narrative now be ‘I can’t believe it, we even named our daughter after the Queen because maintaining the connection to the family and her majesty was so important to us, we’re so disappointed that we continue to be treated so badly by the institution/firm (/whatever the duck she wants to call them)...’
I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 11
I like the way that the mouthpiece declared that there would be no photos at this time! I think people have actually gone beyond caring after all their fun and games with the lesser spotted Archie sightings!

duck the plebs...we don't owe them anything...this is our special time just the 4 of us! Betty bonding time!
lesser spotted Archie lol :m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The absolute stench of desperation. Chasing publicity at any cost. This baby was their final card, they’ve played their hand and made a right old mess of it. Harry has lost it completely...

Those poor kids!! I can see Archie and Lili going for parental emancipation in 15 years 🙁
I reckon they will be sent to English boarding schools, it will be here that they will learn the truths about their parents and will then want nothing to do with them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.