Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I'm not familiar with Montecito and LA but perhaps one of our American posters could comment on this post that I found under the latest Bookworm video:

"Why isn’t she using our local hospital Cottage Hospital? They have a new 2018 built pediatric medical center and top NICU and PICU.. it’s a good hospital and probably only 10-15 miles away or less from Montecito... not all the way into LA which can take a few hours to get to Cedars Sinai from Santa Barbara... especially when traffic is thick...."

So this person is saying that the hospital Smeg is supposedly booked into 'Cedars Sinai' is several hours away😮 that doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Have visited Santa Barbara/Montecito a few times when we've been over there visiting the delightful in-laws that I adore so much :p

It's almost 100 miles to LA, and the traffic can be absolutely horrendous. Makes the M25 during the rush hour look like Brands Hatch.

If she's really booked into Cedars-Sinai then she's almost certainly got a specific delivery date planned. Or a helicopter on standby.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Have visited Santa Barbara/Montecito a few times when we've been over there visiting the delightful in-laws that I adore so much :p

It's almost 100 miles to LA, and the traffic can be absolutely horrendous. Makes the M25 during the rush hour look like Brands Hatch.

If she's really booked into Cedars-Sinai then she's almost certainly got a specific delivery date planned. Or a helicopter on standby.
Yes I’m thinking madam is going to choose the date & be induced (or Cesar).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
BIB - When do Poor Hawwy and Smegatron ever look like they’re having fun?
Actually, I don't think we've ever seen smeggy do anything active at all.:oops:
She's allegedly the same age as Kate, yet Kate runs in races, plays hurl, races land yachts, plays golf, tried archery and cricket and used to be in a rowing team.
OK, now this will bug me. Your mission, should you accept it, is to find some video of her doing anything more strenuous than a 3 second sprint in a wobbly moonbump to collect a bouquet.
Posing on a bike at soho farm doesn't count. No cheating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Interesting video of Madam rummaging in someone’s car!
This video has always puzzled me - not so much that she was caught red-handed rummaging in the car boot, but the backstory is strange and doesn't add up to me. It was just after they'd married, and on the face of it, getting something from your husband's car would seem a perfectly normal thing to do. I've done that myself (when I was married), wouldn't have thought twice about it. And, more to the point, neither would anyone else. But she's overly defensive when approached by Mark Dwyer and the other chap...why? And why were they so quick to approach her...? What had happened, or what did they think was going to happen that upped the ante?

I do seem to recall rumours at the time that PWB had met up with Chelsy and she wanted the phone to look for evidence, and wasn't there talk that he went AWOL for a day or so after a polo match (though that might have been the one where PWBW turned up in the cowshit coloured sack with baby Farchie the following year, thinking about it.). Does this ring any bells with anyone else...?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Smeggy will be seething 😂😂😂
It's interesting that Emma Thompson who's seriously woke seems giddy to be speaking to royalty. Seems spewing wokish hatred by a 6th in line and his cable actress wife doesn't appeal as much as centuries old monarchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This video has always puzzled me - not so much that she was caught red-handed rummaging in the car boot, but the backstory is strange and doesn't add up to me. It was just after they'd married, and on the face of it, getting something from your husband's car would seem a perfectly normal thing to do. I've done that myself (when I was married), wouldn't have thought twice about it. And, more to the point, neither would anyone else. But she's overly defensive when approached by Mark Dwyer and the other chap...why? And why were they so quick to approach her...? What had happened, or what did they think was going to happen that upped the ante?

I do seem to recall rumours at the time that PWB had met up with Chelsy and she wanted the phone to look for evidence, and wasn't there talk that he went AWOL for a day or so after a polo match (though that might have been the one where PWBW turned up in the cowshit coloured sack with baby Farchie the following year, thinking about it.). Does this ring any bells with anyone else...?
I can never remember if it was this occasion or the sack and dolly one where PWB went awol. But I have a feeling it was the sack one?
Do you think they had had a fight and PWB had instructed the protection officers to not let her near the car?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

No idea, I’d not seen this before today. They do seem to want her to leave the car alone & she does... leaves empty handed anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Maybe she wanted to get her recording device to record conversations :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I suppose the long drive doesn’t matter when there’s no real urgency cause you’re not actually pregnant, never mind in labour & doll-iana’s sitting in her box in a cupboard waiting to be whipped out at the first sniff of a royal engagement that needs upstaging🤗
I thought she was having a home birth, like last time when sadly her hopes of a home birth were dashed and they had to pretend to make an emergency trip to the Portland where Penny Law wasn't waiting to deliver the phantom. Frogmore was too public for a home birth so they had to pretend to go to the discreet Portland.
The surrogate if there is one could already be waiting at Cedars or wherever and she must be totally pee'd off as she's been pregnant for at least 10 months. A record.
Hope she refuses to hand the baby over. She would have cast-iron grounds. An adoptive father with mental health issues and a drink and drugs habit. An adoptive mother also with mental health issues and suicidal tendencies. All admitted on Porker as No. 6 swivelled his eyes and moaned that he wanted to break the cycle of pain.
The surrogacy agency have been criminally negligent in letting this surrogacy go ahead and their screening is the pits. No due diligence done.
I'd not be surprised if something has gone wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can never remember if it was this occasion or the sack and dolly one where PWB went awol. But I have a feeling it was the sack one?
Do you think they had had a fight and PWB had instructed the protection officers to not let her near the car?
It's also odd that the hatchback was open. So much strange about this

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think we're now weeks away from them totally self destructing. I was all for removing the titles but I now think the RF tactics of just ignoring them is genius. Only someone who wants to be completely cut off from his family would behave like these two. I think they're desperate for the victim status and by the RF just pretending that they're an irrelevance who doesn't exist now is sending them nuclear.

Oprah has now allowed herself to be made to look an incompetent fool by letting his obvious lies to stand in two different programmes. Yes she wants views and money but her credibility it shot and could you ever see anyone like the Obamas be associated on tv now? Not one celebrity or their apparant friends has spoken up for them. And the RF are bossing it by demonstrating their deviousness and hurt to the family but also making out the family don't want a permanent split. If that was me their superior we forgive you would make me go crazy.
I think she's quiet because she's planning the divorce but she's underestimated the twit she's created. She's nothing without his titles and I think he's so bitter and twisted he'd get pleasure in publicly trying to destroy her. It could get fun watching two snakes trying to eat each other

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I think now you've said it, yes, it was the sack and dolly day that preceded PWB going awol.

Your explanation about the fight and security would sort of work, but it would seem to indicate that there was something very odd going on from the very start. (Not to mention that memorable ejection from Prince Charles' garden party a few days after the wedding...)

Reactions: 17
No, he killed those princes in the Tower, will never give him a break.

I know it sucks when someone you really like sticks up for them. The same happened to me when Hugh Jackman stuck up for Megabitch. I love him and its left a sour taste in my mouth now.
Everyone in Hollyweird has sold their souls to the devil. They're all peas in a pod now. It's like in The Devil's Advocate and how everyone who worked at that law firm was part of Satan's crew, even the middle aged secretary.

Reactions: 22
How do hazzo and smeggy feel after seeing beautifully photographed pictures of the Cambridges? Are they ok?
Her earrings match D's engagement ring. :love: Are there anything left in monstercito to smash and break?
1622060946987.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.