Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she's had the baby, that's why it's oh so quiet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Could it be that she belongs to the same cult, and their motto is maybe "Thou shall tell lies".

Gosh. 🤭
So not an interview just more spewing his ‘trufth’ to one of his new BFF’s Gayle King - what a coward he really is - only speaks to friends and people who will not challenge him - expect we will hear same BS - Daddy won’t give me money, won’t take my calls - I still love PC and My bruv’ don’t ‘ya know, Wifey saved me ‘right?’, no one spoke to me at the funeral, the brits are racist - on and on and on - what more does he have to say? The very least she will ask him about is his comments on the 1st amendment so he can have some damage control and apologise it was taken out of context - job done USA will love him again 🤬 twunt

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If she’s had the baby then all this verbal diarrhoea from Harry is really strange timing. They Could be enjoying the first few days of their daughters life but instead They talk AGAIN about their family in the U.K. and dealing with loads of negativity now- the tide is turning. Surely this should be a happy time and happy people usually avoid negativity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think all the Archies look the same. I really don't get why they would have a fake child........to me its a conspiracy too far and absurd.
What is the point of having a fake kid?

I suspect the reason we don't see a proper shot of him is simply because she's playing silly buggers with their 'privacy'.
I think there's an Archie (genetically theirs) and a Farchie. We know how they get their kicks from playing games with the truth.

If they're caught out and it's proved they've been passing Gavin (or any other child) off as Archie, they'll just make up some kind of excuse about why. Which will involve media racism, lack of RF-funded security and all the usual crap they pull out of a hat.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you remember playing 'pretend' when you were little. You'd think up lots of stories and make them up with your friends. It's like HW never got past that stage and is doing it now. Everyone is supposed to go along with the fantasy and then the fantasy will become reality and you really are riding horses in the middle of a council estate. (Me and my friends really wanted horses.)
You meet people like that though, don't you? People who over exaggerate who they are and what they do. They honestly seem to believe about the lies they tell people. It's all very sad really.
Totally. No 6 has never grown up and is still the spoiled attention seeking 10 year old who’ll create car crash situations just so all eyes are on him. A sort of selfish energy designed to make sure all around him know that he’s the important one here. Very like his uncle A in fact.
Unfortunately for him he met his equal in the Markle creature and now the pair of them are in self destruct mode whilst thinking they are incredibly clever.
They can’t see what everyone else sees and that is the fact that they are manipulative, not very bright liars whose star is waning.
Once the novelty of him spilling his guts about what a terrible life he’s had wears off, what’s left? Oprah will be outta there as fast as her fat little legs can carry her. (I don’t know if it’s just me but I get the impression she’s got a thinly veiled contempt for him)
He’ll be a gibbering wreck in a corner wishing he’d never left the UK and the wife will be too old to return to yachting to make a few bucks turning tricks. She managed to bag a Prince just as that particular avenue of income was coming to an end.
Aah well, such is life.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ooooh Smegs will hate this. “Are you a princess?” Something megs will never be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Remove those from the line of succession whose permanent residence is not the UK
It should be law that anyone who does not reside permanently in the UK should be removed from the line of Succession. If someone chooses to live in another country for a sustained period of time, they should automatically forfeit their claim in the line of Succession.
More details
The succession to the throne is regulated by Parliament, with various conditions imposed on those who are able to be in the line of Succession. It is not right that someone who would choose to live abroad could also maintain a claim to the throne of the UK.
Sign this petition
Would it be worth adding this link to the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They'll keep going and going. It's purely selfish and self indulgent. They're both narcs and professional victims.

Mental health issues ✅
Miscarriage ✅
Drink and drugs ✅
Bullying from the RF ✅
Invasion of privacy ✅
Racism ✅
Suicide ✅
Family cutting off money supply ✅
Traumatic childhood ✅

Itll be sexual assault and eating disorders next. Apparently MM is bulimic, I don't know but if there is a hint of an eating disorder (like Diana) she'll use it to make money and she is, after all, the incarnation of Diana (who was bleeping manipulative and a professional victim, like mother like son). If one of them has an illness that'll be another way to make money. Or maybe one of them will come out as non binary or gay.

What I really don't understand is who cares and who is supporting them? I'm not on Twitter but do ppl really like the ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
What I really don't understand is who cares and who is supporting them? I'm not on Twitter but do ppl really like the ?
I often wonder how many of the 'people who like them' are actually bots. Even the sugars must have noticed there's something off here. Though it does take all kinds..

Reactions: 24
I often wonder how many of the 'people who like them' are actually bots. Even the sugars must have noticed there's something off here. Though it does take all kinds..
On instagram there are troll/bot profiles slagging off the Cambridges. There's stupid 'fan pages' too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If she’s had the baby then all this verbal diarrhoea from Harry is really strange timing. They Could be enjoying the first few days of their daughters life but instead They talk AGAIN about their family in the U.K. and dealing with loads of negativity now- the tide is turning. Surely this should be a happy time and happy people usually avoid negativity.
And wasn't it announced that Hazno will take a long paternity leave from those opaque "jobs" he has:rolleyes: Must be one joyless household; I can imagine all the 24/7 whingeing and scheming must be stressing everybody out.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gosh. 🤭
That seems to be an article from last week referring to him appearing last Friday. Did he appear on GMA? Or did he chicken out.

Odd how he hasn't been on British television to speak about mental health issues.
Probably none of our channels will pay his huge appearance fees

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah I can imagine their household is pretty miserable with all the word salad and my truths and therapy sessions.
A laugh a minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What I would have given to be a fly on the wall at their evening wedding reception.

Imagine it ..... all the luvies on one side of the room - air kissing - "Oh dahling, you look absolutely fabulous" " Soooo loved your latest film." etc etc Coo coo coo. The gruesome twosome mingling amongst them grinning from ear to ear, their fake laughter filling the room. And the preacher man is still talking about ? (whatever he was talking about during the service).

Whilst on the other side of the room sit the RF throwing daggers across the room in between whispering about how uncouth that 'other lot over there' are. "It won't last you know. H is such a plonker and what we know about her could fill a book! Perhaps we will write one in the future, just to recoup what we've spent on this shindig."

I hope they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.