Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God in Heaven, you have my sympathy. I'm an NYC gal too. I hate it here, but then again, I hate big cities. I interviewed for a job doing admin work for a children's day camp. When I went on their website to get a feel for the company, I swear I had to click out of a banner type thing to get to the website. The banner was all about systemic racism and b.s. like that and how we have to acknowledge our privilege, yada yada. Again, this was a children's freaking day camp!
Used to live in NYC - you guys have my sympathies. I lived there during the Carrie Bradshaw years and it was AWESOME.
So sad to see where it has gone. And where it is going, I guess they will get rid of jnterviews for jobs since merit-based anything is out the window?
Ergo these 2 unqualified donuts jn Montecito yammering on authoritatively about stuff they know nothing about. Argh it infuriates me. What's the point of getting any education or qualifications then fi you will be overlooked bue to a box ticking exercise?

Reactions: 27
Sadly if it is an abusive relationship all you can do is wait until the person themselves accepts the truth of the relationship and is ready to cut ties.
Don't know the figures for men leaving, but on average it takes women 7 attempts to leave.

"Why don’t women leave abusive relationships? | locallove" https://locallove.ca/issues/why-dont-women-leave-abusive-relationships/#.YKsuxGnTWdM
It's about the same for men, though if there are children they often stay to protect them. People who have been in relationships (either as a spouse or child) with Narcissists often suffer from Complex PTSD. This may be a component of Harry spiralling, especially as he doesn't seem to have moved on from his earlier problems. I think that Harry may have ADHD or ODD, and that instead of being addressed properly as a child he was indulged because of his mothers death.

Reactions: 18
They’re going to go after William next I think. I have a feeling in my water. I saw on Twitter a deleted tweet alluding to it. Hang on, I’ll see if I can find it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They’re going to go after William next I think. I have a feeling in my water. I saw on Twitter a deleted tweet alluding to it. Hang on, I’ll see if I can find it.
There's not much else they can throw at Charles now. Their twitter is going crazy after Williams really successful few weeks and the fact he's coming across as a great future king to be. Expect more slurs alluding to an affair and if that's not landing I reckon they'll accuse him of being the supposed racist. They'll not stop until they stop the monarchy completely now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
No 6 is in the process of hammering the final nails into his coffin. He has created a false narrative in his own head (with a lot of help from the wife I would imagine) that is full of lies and contradictions of the same lies. With the wife in his ear and Porka allowing him to make an utter arse of himself in front of a global audience it’s no wonder he’s on the very edge of the abyss. He appears to be sinking into madness. You can see it in his eyes.
I notice the wife appears to have lost her voice again and is happily putting him right in the firing line. I believe she is actually evil. Or maybe just a greedy, grasping empty vessel with no empathy for anyone else. Her end game could be in sight now.
Poor old No 6. If he’s an example the best therapy money can buy thank duck I could never afford it and just muddled through.
I agree with this. Megabitch is getting everything ready for her explosive exclusive interviews of her horrible life with an abusive husband (To go to the highest bidder of course along with the book deal). She tried desperately to get help for him and it did work for a while until he refused it. She begged him not to do those other interviews as after That interview they agreed to move on. She begged him to reunite with his family for the sake of the children. She never wanted to be so isolated from the RF. blah blah blah

In fact if we think about it, we have not heard from Megabitch since that interview. Has she been quoted as saying anything really negative since then? We have heard from her so called friends and sources, all of which she can deny. I am trying to think of anything since that interview from her. It has all been Haznot and hasn’t he made a real stuff up of things? All planned out by Megabitch. The divorce is going to be vicious and Haznot will be crucified, the bloody fool. Who is going to believe that he hasn’t lost the plot. He has admitted to being angry. We can see the vengeance in his words. How could she possibly live with him especially with the children involved. We have been watching it all unfold before us and where is Megabitch, no where in sight, not getting her dirty hands muddy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
An organised Twitter campaign by users mainly from a particular country spreading rumours about the head of state of another supposedly allied country isn’t going to do the diplomacy efforts of that first country any good. It’s literally none of their business whether there is a monarchy or not. Anyone else think the Markles aren’t great to work with so they get moved on? One Spotify podcast, one Oprah interview, one Apple show, one Netflix doc… it’s like the hungry caterpillar and we all have a stomach ache.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If Meghan's friend Oprah was a friend of Weinstein, why haven't the media called her out on that?
Because it’s all part of the inner circle bollocks ! She is one dodgy woman and probably ‘owns’ half the US media in one way or another. She probably has dirt on all the big players in the US Which has made her a very powerful powerful woman. There was rumblings that she was involved in Pizzagate, and the practice of child trafficking to high up bods . Which makes her untouchable sadly y😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm quite behind on this thread, but just wanted to congratulate you on this very accurate post. It's exactly how I feel about him. I am also very concerned at how quiet Megsy has been for a while now, and feel that she's encouraging Haz to slowly self destruct in front of the world. All the while the RF are also witnessing this with much hurt and discomfort.

This is now out of hand and needs to stop. Someone needs to go and bring him home, put him in (proper) therapy. And I think HM needs to use her authority and save the kids too.
Thankyou.
It's difficult to tell where the lies end and the over statement begins. I won't say truth because there is a pitiful small amount of that.
Laying it on with a trowel for attention seeking motive when so many poor souls really do suffer suicidal thoughts and crushing mental problems is simply despicable.
RF has to draw a line and say "Enough is enough" and remove all connection with him as regards titles and succession. He has after all shown his dislike of his birthright so ease his 'pain' and remove it all. Any whining about THAT from either of them would clearly display their tangled plot.
In the mean time there are only so many times he can replay the same sob story and because the pair of them lie there will be less and less belief in whatever 'bombshell' they come up with next. They play on the fact that RF never respond so a short sharp shock will solve the problem.
They want 'out' then so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Used to live in NYC - you guys have my sympathies. I lived there during the Carrie Bradshaw years and it was AWESOME.
So sad to see where it has gone. And where it is going, I guess they will get rid of jnterviews for jobs since merit-based anything is out the window?
Ergo these 2 unqualified donuts jn Montecito yammering on authoritatively about stuff they know nothing about. Argh it infuriates me. What's the point of getting any education or qualifications then fi you will be overlooked bue to a box ticking exercise?
Hey - me too. ‘93-04. Absolutely fantastic place back then, such adventure and excitement and freedom in that city. It was somewhat rough and ready, not polished to within an inch of its life yet, but not the cesspit it had been a decade earlier. Giuliani has a lot to do with that.

The Democrats have ruined these cities, I’m afraid, and an awful lot of people are bailing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Meghan has gone quiet because she's re writing her diaries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Interesting idea:

Is it this one?

Jeeps - she is going to say something awful happened with her and PW isn’t she 🤬 she is now waiting for her chance to bring out the next ‘bombshell’ - I would not put anything past her she is so full of revenge, hatred and jealousy. Is she now preparing herself for her biggest acting role and another bloody i/v to try to destabilise PW and DofCambridge? 😖 This will be why they had to run away and PWBi had to protect her - I hope I am wrong but what else have they left to say and this will tick another box for sympathy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What happened to Woke and Joke’s pathetic Spotify deal or Netflix series? Other than a lame appearance on Dax Shepherd’s podcast recently where Haznot sounded even more dense than usual, I don’t see them living and thriving like they claimed they would. Smeg is nowhere to be seen and Haznot looks like he needs to return to a mental institution.
I was wondering about that, too. It's been said previously that they were too hot to handle in terms of decent bookings. I would imagine their diary is empty nowadays. I'm waiting for the day Sunshine Sucks dumps them or only handles Harry as a single client. There may be a little more mileage left in him for a while longer.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.