Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #107

She primed him like a loaded gun, pulled the trigger and then off she did run!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t think he wanted to leave England. I do think he wanted to give up a portion of royal duties, keeping military. That could be why the lashing out at PC. If RF had helped, as they wanted or PWFEW was demanding, he could have stayed. Instead of accepting he made a mistake marrying, etc it is everyone’s fault. Wonder if Princess Diana hadnt died, how would Harry turned out
Very similar to now and exactly like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Off his tits on mental health meds most likely.
I think his reference to taking drugs in his 20’s was quite revealing, i personally think he’s been indulging in quite hard drugs for a while (who would be whisked off to re-hab for smoking a bit of weed) I wonder if it could be a stronger drug that is not so easy to let go - this is my opinion but it appears that PWB true self has been hidden whilst in the royal fold now he’s not there we are seeing his true self which frankly is not a very nice person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As everyone was asking earlier about a Twatter acoustic called Strong Write I've screenshotted for you but its boring sugary crap.....
Screenshot_20210523-183706_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-183720_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Isn’t that Generation Y?
Apparently the millennial tag applies to those born between 1981 and 1996. Generation Y came before that and Generation Z after. PW and K are both ‘millennials’.. same as PWB... not so sure about PWBFEW 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever SHE is quiet there are major plans afoot. I have to say, it is a fact of life that if people are being paid millions by large pharma and hollywood corporations, and have fallen out with family and friends....I mean these are not going to be personalities to hold onto.

It really does feel we are being paid to watch a dancing bear - Harry certainly certainly has issues, and as someone else was saying, palace PR did a (too good?) a job at protecting his image. If they are truly in control of what the rpess say about them now...well says it all!

Her keeping a diary, writing letters....it's all a trail of evidence. She really does play a long game. Lady C said her mother did similar.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If Meghan's friend Oprah was a friend of Weinstein, why haven't the media called her out on that?

Reactions: 42
Brilliant @Scotch Mist pwb May soon be reduced to the ads. How the mighty fall!
[/QUOTE]
Maybe he could advertise haemorrhoid or constipation creams his miserable face would be perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kelly Fisher was Dodis fiancé.
The Kelly Fisher tapes, Operation Paget Diana inquiry, paraprahsing:
Kelly: "You were seducing Diana on one yacht at day time, while fu.. ing me on the other yacht at night time"
Relating to Murky Meg above.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The Montecito Songbook Collective has had a slight detour from reality and has written a new song best warbled to the tune of Werewolves of London:

I saw Smeggy with a Whole Foods bag in her hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
She was looking for a nest called Kensington Palace
Going to cause the royal family some pain
Golddigger in London

If you hear her howling around your chicken coop
Better not let her in
Little old lady got disrespected late last night
Golddigger in London again
Golddigger in London

He's the ginger bearded prince who is as thick as mince
Lately he's been hiding out in ‘cito
Better stay away from him
That grey polo shirt is looking pretty grim
And smells like a three day old Cheeto
Dim prince of London

Well, I saw Smeggy walking with the Queen
Doing the golddigger in London
I saw the ginger whinger talking with the Queen
Doing the dim prince of London
I saw Hazza drinking a pina colada at Soho House
His hair was thinning

Dim prince of London again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thread suggestion...

Duchess of lies missing in action, ginge can't get no satisfaction

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The Montecito Songbook Collective has had a slight detour from reality and has written a new song best warbled to the tune of Werewolves of London:

I saw Smeggy with a Whole Foods bag in her hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
She was looking for a nest called Kensington Palace
Going to cause the royal family some pain
Golddigger in London

If you hear her howling around your chicken coop
Better not let her in
Little old lady got disrespected late last night
Golddigger in London again
Golddigger in London

He's the ginger bearded prince who is as thick as mince
Lately he's been hiding out in ‘cito
Better stay away from him
That grey polo shirt is looking pretty grim
And smells like a three day old Cheeto
Dim prince of London

Well, I saw Smeggy walking with the Queen
Doing the golddigger in London
I saw the ginger whinger talking with the Queen
Doing the dim prince of London
I saw Hazza drinking a pina colada at Soho House
His hair was thinning

Dim prince of London again

How-oooooo werewolves of London.
I have this on my MP3. Love this song.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.