Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as they got engaged I think everyone saw she had one eye on the titles and one foot out the door. It was a really really odd interview, they didn’t seem at all compatible and for something to be aired on national and possibly international tv she was pawing at him and clinging on in a really inappropriate fashion. I believe the stories that they ruined dinner parties by being all over each other at the table and so she got them uninvited by all his friends. And these are poshos who’ve probably shagged each other in all the stately homes, but never during dinner.
She's basically a hooker that got lucky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If that's peace then I really am a fluffy charming little hamster 🐹 with multiple skills working as an undercover Tattle spy 😁

People who are at peace with themselves do not consume themselves with revenge and bitterness.

How the duck do such stupid people get get jobs with national newspapers 🤔
It’s the strangest display of ‘being at peace‘ I’ve ever seen. The whole sorry saga gets increasingly baffling. It’s a huge bleeping car crash happening, shown by the media in all it’s tawdry glory 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 39

A small part of 60 minutes from Oz with Kate’s Uncle Gary - we need more of this ❤❤❤❤
I think this is enough to also debunk the ‘crying’ episode - he surely knows the truth 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ummm I think the Royals definitely know now. I cannot believe that the RF are continuing to sit back and twiddle their thumbs. They have stuff on her, I am sure of it and if things become too unbearable they will do something about it. There is no way that the RF will sit back and let any accusatuon of sexual assult or worse, go by without challenging that. I just dont see it.

A vague accusation of raciscm has not had the desired effect and PW did not let that statement go by unchallenged. I dare her to even try with such an accusation. I think too much emphasis is being put on what the American people think. They do NOT have any say in whether we have a monachy or not. The British people and those who do matter are behind the RF. You can see it everywhere. PW is doing a smashing job and he has balls. He will speak out if they even try to go too low with their tit. The monachy is not some little terrified child. That is what they want us to think but its not true any longer.

This is a new monachy, a more modern one. I still feel PC and PW have taken over a lot from the Queen and have more say. Why would they bother defending themselves publicly when they dont have to. Is anything those tossers in the USA said or done so far worth defending. Nope, not needed. Yes, they have pissed us off, but it has not damaged the RF at all. But if they go low I cannot see PW letting that go. I just dont see it, I have more faith in the RF than that.

And to add, I knew that interview would not be the final assult from the losers. Only IF they had gotten what they wanted would it have been. But seeing as they have been told no, there probably is more to come. I hope there is because that will mean those titles and succession are gone and I want that to happen badly. Bring it on, I am still backing the RF.
I agree. The Velociraptor scenario was scary, but Smeg has a dirty past full of ho'ing, fraud and deceit not much of which has come out yet. They've told so many lies from when they met that any new "bombshells" aren't now going to be believed in the UK where it matters.

Everything is a lie, every press release, child video, Archesole balance sheet, photoshopped photo and TV interview. Their mouthpiece Scrote lies on their behalf and even about his age. After the shock of the Porker interview the untruths were unpicked and it turned out to be a damp squib. The bullying investigation is being carried out and who will believe them when they deny it? Plus ANL's appeal hopefully. I'm waiting for the moonbump reveal over the fraud they perpetrated.

It seems everyone's waiting for something but I don't know what it is. Maybe the "birth" after which all bets are off. Or maybe Smeg has already signed for the new Infanta Parceltapea ... and yikes! That Hazzno being such a Genetic Stud and her being so geriatrically fertile she's With Child again immediately after the birth.
Warby, Welby, ANL and the RF will all have to play another waiting-game... Then ...she might have a "miscarriage" so the court case must be indefinitely postponed along with the bullying investigation etc. Her lawyers will again produce the "confidential reasons" excuse which was successfully used last time to make Wobblin Warby pospone the hearing. Or better still, scrap every investigation completely as by now we've all lost the will to live.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
So interested to see what happens now when he comes over for the unveiling of the statue of Diana.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This will not be the first time that the RF has come across a malignant narcissist grifter. They'll have plenty of plans and protections in place. They'll also have a lot of evidence against HW. She's a fool to try and take them on. And she won't win.

Reactions: 32
So interested to see what happens now when he comes over for the unveiling of the statue of Diana.
I don't think it's going to happen because it's ok to gob off from afar but to come back and face the hostility is something else. He is a nasty, mouthy coward who cannot stand criticism. If he does come back I have got my bucket of steaming horseshit to throw at him.

The more truths that come out about him the less we like him and I already despise the gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Harry, let's get this right.
You turned your back on the tradition and heritage of your country and all those in it but want to keep your titles and remain in Line of Succession.
Your life of privilege ( in case you don't understand that word it means having everything you need and want all the time from the moment you are born until you die) was too traumatic and difficult to deal with..
Even though you're 36 years old and a multi-millionaire you still want Daddy to pay for your life style and got cross when he stopped.
You go out of your way to deliberately hurt and offend your father and brother who have never done that to you.
You do the same to your 95 year old Grandmother including the time your 99 year old Grandfather was ill in hospital and also following his death without thought to how that would upset her.
You didn't visit your grandfather in his final weeks and I can only think that's because you were too scared to hear what he would say to you.
You claim press intrusion all the time yet were able to enter and leave England without any at all, how odd is that?
You say nothing when your wife tells lies (now proven) to the whole world if they want to listen and in so doing condone her words.

The list goes on Harry but let's not linger on it all but before you go, do me one favour.
Look in a mirror and tell me what you see reflected back. Is it someone to be proud of do you think? It wouldn't be an ungrateful attention seeking money grabbing self obsessed liar would it? Thought not but look again.

The person you see there can stand up, walk and run because he has two legs. He's also got full use of his hands and arms. He has no scars from burns or daily pain from injuries caused by guns or roadside bombs.
He doesnt have the ongoing horrors of PTSD and he can see himself, his wife and children in fact everything because he still has his sight.
I'm sure you know that lots of ex soldiers can't do any of that yet they live their lives as decent human beings as best they can often existing on a pittance.
And what do you do Harry?
You whine about losing your mummy !

Shame on you, the very deepest shame and may you know it always when a reflection shows you what you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Well according to gov polls Prince William is still the second most popular royal just below the Queen herself and Harry and Meghan are dropping even below Andrew in public opinion with the way they are going on recently. Imagine being that disliked that a nonce is more preferred then you are LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
With a bit of luck PC and Wills will exclude them completely... "Not required to attend" and not bow to his demands...couldn't risk adding to his genetic pain and blah blah ....
Or sit him with Aunty Anne and Zara... that I would pay to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Harry, let's get this right.
You turned your back on the tradition and heritage of your country and all those in it but want to keep your titles and remain in Line of Succession.
Your life of privilege ( in case you don't understand that word it means having everything you need and want all the time from the moment you are born until you die) was too traumatic and difficult to deal with..
Even though you're 36 years old and a multi-millionaire you still want Daddy to pay for your life style and got cross when he stopped.
You go out of your way to deliberately hurt and offend your father and brother who have never done that to you.
You do the same to your 95 year old Grandmother including the time your 99 year old Grandfather was ill in hospital and also following his death without thought to how that would upset her.
You didn't visit your grandfather in his final weeks and I can only think that's because you were too scared to hear what he would say to you.
You claim press intrusion all the time yet were able to enter and leave England without any at all, how odd is that?
You say nothing when your wife tells lies (now proven) to the whole world if they want to listen and in so doing condone her words.

The list goes on Harry but let's not linger on it all but before you go, do me one favour.
Look in a mirror and tell me what you see reflected back. Is it someone to be proud of do you think? It wouldn't be an ungrateful attention seeking money grabbing self obsessed liar would it? Thought not but look again.

The person you see there can stand up, walk and run because he has two legs. He's also got full use of his hands and arms. He has no scars from burns or daily pain from injuries caused by guns or roadside bombs.
He doesnt have the ongoing horrors of PTSD and he can see himself, his wife and children in fact everything because he still has his sight.
I'm sure you know that lots of ex soldiers can't do any of that yet they live their lives as decent human beings as best they can often existing on a pittance.
And what do you do Harry?
You whine about losing your mummy !

Shame on you, the very deepest shame and may you know it always when a reflection shows you what you are.
That was wonderful, thank youxxx I agree with everything you have said.

The ungrateful, whining little shite who was protected and granted time away whilst serving on the frontline, if you are an ex soldier I double bow to you for your bravery and honestyxx👏👏👏

Reactions: 30
No that was Julia Robert's in Pretty Woman.

She thought she'd got lucky, but she didn't bank on the heightened scrutiny and her inability to love bomb her way out of inconsistent lies.
Even Julia Roberts character made an effort to fit in, dress appropriately and asked for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.