Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm usually behind, but I don't think this has been posted yet? Arselicking Bryony latest:

The Duke of Sussex has the energy of a man who has realised he doesn’t have to play the game – he has finally been set free

Is anyone really that shocked by what Prince Harry has said in this documentary?
Is there a person alive who won’t wince at his recollection of that day just after his mother died when, as a 12-year-old boy, he was sent out to console the bawling masses, forbidden from expressing a shred of emotion as he did so?
I think this every time the Duke speaks openly about his struggles: honestly, how can you expect him not to be deeply affected by this stuff? Who gets to say how you should respond to having to walk behind your mother’s coffin in front of the globe? And why do we only defend a person’s right to free speech when they are talking with a stiff upper lip?
It seems to me that Prince Harry is only confirming what we have all long suspected: life as a royal is not for everyone. Certainly, it wasn’t for him.
But in refusing to perpetuate the narrative that being a royal is anything other than a fairy tale, it is as if Prince Harry must now be cast as a traitor. For some, this glimpse behind the curtain is too much to bear.
Placeholder image for youtube video: ljWfRawehwg

Royal experts claim he is deeply unhappy. Others speak of his anger and rage. But I have not seen a version of Harry that is more at peace with himself. He has escaped. He has the energy of a man who has realised he doesn’t have to play the game any more. Of a man finally set free.
Advertisement

There are many people who prefer the playful Harry, the party prince who was always falling out of a club and living the high life. They will point to the younger Harry and remark how much happier he seemed. But that was all a facade, one put on to hide a deeper pain. And while this Harry may not be convenient to everyone, it is certainly better for him and his growing family. People may not like it, but it would be good to remember that they are not the ones who have to live it.

Here is a man who is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t... so he might as well do. To see a member of the traditionally royal family having EMDR on screen may not be to everyone’s tastes but, to many, it will be an important moment in normalising much-misunderstood treatments that can be life-saving. And while the reports may give the impression that this is a five-part series all about the Prince’s trauma, the reality is that he is just one of many voices that have contributed. An athlete talks about the horror of having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Lady Gaga speaks candidly about self-harm. Suicide, addiction and schizophrenia are all tackled.
Advertisement

While people will come to this series to hear about Prince Harry, they will leave having heard about some of the most stigmatised illnesses in existence. That may not be the kind of duty that royal watchers like, but it is an important one all the same.
Related Topics
Ok. She’s drunk the Kool-Aid as the kids say.
🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I really can't understand why Porka is continuing with this crap, she doesn't need the money but does like sitting her fat arse on a power base.

These two are taking her down with them and I am pleased she has been calling the tune for too long now, I just reckon she has shown such hateful, vindictive support for them thatif she backs away now it makes her wrong, and her vanity won't allow that.

She just wants power and control, nasty, race baiting, bitter and twisted Woman along with her sidekick Gayle the gob King.

These are 2 of the most horrible witches in LaLa land and dislike them just a little less than the other morons.

Reactions: 30
i dont think the royal family would even consider William taking over before Charles as it would have a massive impact on George, i get the impression they want the young heirs to experience as much of a "normal life as possible" before they take over an heir roles.

If William died young then poor George would have to take over incredibly young.

Reactions: 42
Remember when they said the Oprah Interview would be the last they had to say on it all and that they now wanted to move forward...

That aged well 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The thing I remember most about Diana's death was my elderly mother (RIP) asking me if I thought that MFI had done it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is possibly amusing to just the older (and British) members of the thread. :LOL:
My mam was in hospital at the time and her first words to nurse as the watched it on the news was “Charles will be delighted. He can marry Camilla now.”

Nothing about Dodi being a person of colour in the criticism of their relationship though. More that he was a playboy and people wanted better for her and someone to love her properly. Weird reasoning by Harry there to fit a narrative. (We are a mixed race family with multiple members having racism in their face since childhood so I do have skin in this game.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Blind Gossip - She Is A Velociraptor
Interesting reading, what is she going to do next?
Leave him citing his mental instability and she fears for her children. He will have a full on meltdown and she will demand huge sums in the divorce. He will leave with none of his mothers money and have to return home. She will want alimony but will be disappointed as he doesn’t have that much money on his own, she has spent it all. There will be an arrangement for the children but might require them to go to boarding school here. Or she has to pay for it herself. She will find husband number 3.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Leave him citing his mental instability and she fears for her children. He will have a full on meltdown and she will demand huge sums in the divorce. He will leave with none of his mothers money and have to return home. She will want alimony but will be disappointed as he doesn’t have that much money on his own, she has spent it all. There will be an arrangement for the children but might require them to go to boarding school here. Or she has to pay for it herself. She will find husband number 3.
Shouldn’t that be husband #4? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember when they said the Oprah Interview would be the last they had to say on it all and that they now wanted to move forward...

That aged well 🙄
Didn't it just, after that mammoth whinefest they probably,stupidly thought the RF would be ashamed and contrite.

How crass and ignorant they were to imagine HMQ apologising for their pack of lies and the blackmailing for top dog roles, it's all downhill all the way for these two pretenders.

Reactions: 22
I think that there is a bit of a media confusion about the Harkles, the Harkles have nothing to lose now, mistakes are made in the aftermath of Oprah by the Royals:

Facts, which are problematic to gather because personal biases, media with a political agenda, writers profiteering, disgruntled employees wanting revenge, paid marketing etc, tend to re surface when allignig random unrelated/related events, and horses mouth with the current ones.

April 1996 The Mail on Sunday published exactly what we know now about the Bashir interview, accusing BBC of manipulation.
Which means that Diana was alive and well, and was knowing that parts of Bashir information were lies, so did the Royals, and so did the rest of the UK, so did Morton in his books.
The divorce happened in August 1996.
The confirmation of Prince William was on March 9th 1997, and Diana and Charles look perfectly normal together.

The media game which for me is implied in the above seems to be another Royal attempt to win against the media with Wills statement against the BBC.
A game which the Royals tried to play twice before, the Squidgy tapes, and the aftermath of 1st. Mortons book, booth times in defence of Diana.
Factual for me because Diana gave a interview to Le Monde(Bashir made her do it probably) with Annick Cojean on the 27.August 1997, which created this:
and created the need for KP to save her sorry ass again, which they did.
It is a tangled Web of lies, entertaining because the Harkles are doing the same thing, what they are forgetting is that it's not the 90s anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i dont think the royal family would even consider William taking over before Charles as it would have a massive impact on George, i get the impression they want the young heirs to experience as much of a "normal life as possible" before they take over an heir roles.

If William died young then poor George would have to take over incredibly young.
İ've accepted that PC will succeed to the throne when the time comes and İ think he will be a good King, with Camilla as a supportive consort. William and Catherine will be excellent too whether they are called upon sooner or later then they anticipate. İt just needs some strong decisions and good strategy in the near future to shape TRF going forward, and to deal with the Montecito pair. İ think that PW and PC have TQ's backing and more imput since PP's passing, but she will continue to be the much-loved and respected figurehead for as long as that may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this is a good sign that the press are now happy to indirectly call him a wanker. TQ has been very quiet, respectful and stoic, not rising to his bait. Prince Albert of Monaco rather exceptionally made a statement about the whole situation back at the time of the Harpo interview saying these sort of things are private and should not be aired that way. It is a family matter. This demonstrated to me, and the letter from King Felipe at the time of PPs death, that TQ is adored and respected globally without exception. She is the top royal of all the royals. Exemplary in every sense. And SHE is now condemning his behaviour. That is like the most senior judge of the highest court passing judgment of "guilty". He is toast. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear another Obama statement, if asked of course (like Michelle carefully hinted last time) siding with TQ.
This might be a useful article:
I think even the Middle Eastern Kings/rulers respect and like her, which says an awful lot (yes, I knowI’m stereotyping Middle Eastern Kings and rulers).

Reactions: 20
I reckon that, much as the RF are letting the Snarkles have enough rope to hang themselves, that is what she's doing to Hazno. The only real mystery is what happens with Doriana - either we have a tragic 'stillbirth' and sympathy all round - who could fight someone in that position? - or the baby is 'delivered' in whichever way. I still think she's an elephant as has been heavily pregnant for such a long time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wait, is Brony Gordon not the one who got a right white reply from Harry when she dared to ask a question when they were on some tour.

Away to do some googling

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has already been said but in the Oprah interview they didn’t say much bad about the Queen/Prince Philip & that the wannabe kween keeps in contact. Now Harry has went public saying that his dad was a terrible parent but it’s not his fault cause that’s how he was brought up. What an absolute kick in the teeth to his gran, the woman who is having to now go thru live without her husband of 70 years!
They were tryna keep one foot in and keep her madge sweet , they know dangerous territory or at least Meghan narckle does . But he’s a dope and stated all the latest diatribe himself and now he’s has crossed a line with her madge . He’s so stupid it’s funny and it’s brilliant that he feels scared to visit his home country !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, is Brony Graham not the one who got a right white reply from Harry when she dared to ask a question when they were on some tour.

Away to do some googling
Rhiannon Mills was that.
The woman Harry told that one gets tough after being in the military and losing one's mother, after being asked about missing Charlotte's birth.

Reactions: 15
Wait, is Brony Gordon not the one who got a right white reply from Harry when she dared to ask a question when they were on some tour.

Away to do some googling
It wasn’t her. It was Rhiannon & she asked a reasonable question & the bleep told her “don’t behave like this.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I reckon that, much as the RF are letting the Snarkles have enough rope to hang themselves, that is what she's doing to Hazno. The only real mystery is what happens with Doriana - either we have a tragic 'stillbirth' and sympathy all round - who could fight someone in that position? - or the baby is 'delivered' in whichever way. I still think she's an elephant as has been heavily pregnant for such a long time.
Doriana..,.......I’m sure she was “pregnant” with Archie for 47 weeks odd too? 😂😂😂😂

staged date of birth -1st July incoming -
Baby’s first words, Prince Charles never loved my daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is the BG person a tattler? Because many of us, myself included, mentioned we think she's going to leave him on the grounds of his mental instability

Reactions: 18
As soon as they got engaged I think everyone saw she had one eye on the titles and one foot out the door. It was a really really odd interview, they didn’t seem at all compatible and for something to be aired on national and possibly international tv she was pawing at him and clinging on in a really inappropriate fashion. I believe the stories that they ruined dinner parties by being all over each other at the table and so she got them uninvited by all his friends. And these are poshos who’ve probably shagged each other in all the stately homes, but never during dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.