Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article by Jeremy Paxman makes a really good case for why that is a bad idea.

In summary, “If you do that… well, why should it be William? Why not be anyone at all? Once you deviate from the principle of the thing ‒ however absurd it may be ‒ once you deviate from it, you could have anybody.”

In essence, Mr Paxman argued that once you deviate from strict inheritance rules, there is no reason to follow the line of succession at all

Effectively, skipping Charles for William makes the case for a Republic.
Or for Smeg’s stupid idea that it’s a talent contest

Reactions: 20
If that's peace then I really am a fluffy charming little hamster 🐹 with multiple skills working as an undercover Tattle spy 😁
People truly at peace forgive. Forgiveness does not mean you have to have a relationship with the people that you have forgiven. You just let it go. You live your life. You are serene.
You realize that most people are doing the best they can while raising their children, most, not all.

I see none of that from the MM, Montecito Mob, trying to blackmail the Royal Family.

Trust me, this is NOT being at peace or serene. ;)

I see rage, revenge, petulance.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
When the subject of their divorce is mentioned, why are people saying the RF will pay her divorce settlement? Surely it should be H who pays. His mess. I've never heard of parents paying an ex spouse maintenance or alimony
I agree. I suspect that wbfew thinks differently about it, and is counting on a big payout from the RF. I'd laugh my tits off if all she gets is a chunk of his inheritance . Not the one coming to him that Princess Anne is in charge of, the one you can pretty much guarantee she's spent, and whatever pension he gets from army. Which won't be massive. He doesn't own any property over here as far as I'm aware so he only has to give her half of the pretend house in montishito. I'm not an expert but common sense would say she can't have what he hasn't got.
This has amused me far more than it should have.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree. I suspect that wbfew thinks differently about it, and is counting on a big payout from the RF. I'd laugh my tits off if all she gets is a chunk of his inheritance . Not the one coming to him that Princess Anne is in charge of, the one you can pretty much guarantee she's spent, and whatever pension he gets from army. Which won't be massive. He doesn't own any property over here as far as I'm aware so he only has to give her half of the pretend house in montishito. I'm not an expert but common sense would say she can't have what he hasn't got.
Fergie got the square root of bugger-all, as I recall. Hence all the Cranberry Spray etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could always give her a dose, that would be something to remember him by🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've been thinking about this for a while (since the interview) and I fully believe that it wasn't that Meghan wasn't allowed out, it was more where she wanted to go. Kate has been spotted countless times in the supermarket, at the local pub, at local events with the kids, a couple of years ago at Xmas she was even spotted in The Range for god sake! Could you IMAGINE Meghan 'slumming it' in The Range?! (Disclosure- I love The Range was in there last week!) But I can guarantee she wanted to hang out at Soho House or elite coffee shops, restaurants and salons. And that's the thing with the royals, yes they have immense wealth and privilege but they can't be seen to be rubbing it in the publics face. There's no way they could allow her to be seen swanning around London's most wealthy jaunts. I'm sure of she had wanted to go for lunch at a local Windsor pub she could have done. And I think it's the same with the mental health help. What help did she want? Did she want to go and see your bog standard therapist or did she want to check into a £10,000 a night 'wellness spa'. If it was the latter which let's be honest it probably was then I can well imagine she would be told that it wouldn't look good for the institution. In fact it would look awful for them. You only have to look at the ridiculous baby shower and clothes budget to see the kind of lifestyle she was aiming for, trips to the local pub and a 50 year old private therapist in a fusty back room were not good enough for HRH

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
She probably thinks he has shares iin all the palaces etc which in fact are owned by the state and non negotiable, she will also want Diana's jewellery which now belongs to William.

Tough tit slapper, no cigar.and paste copies only all fake like you 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Hmmm I bet
I don’t think he wanted to leave England. I do think he wanted to give up a portion of royal duties, keeping military. That could be why the lashing out at PC. If RF had helped, as they wanted or PWFEW was demanding, he could have stayed. Instead of accepting he made a mistake marrying, etc it is everyone’s fault. Wonder if Princess Diana hadnt died, how would Harry turned out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Leave him citing his mental instability and she fears for her children. He will have a full on meltdown and she will demand huge sums in the divorce. He will leave with none of his mothers money and have to return home. She will want alimony but will be disappointed as he doesn’t have that much money on his own, she has spent it all. There will be an arrangement for the children but might require them to go to boarding school here. Or she has to pay for it herself. She will find husband number 3.
Yep, exactly what I think. Save the money he already had (a paltry 30mil from his mum!), that's it! Any further access to other monies will be so tied up he/her won't have access to it via a divorce. The RF are definitely well versed in having their financial affairs so complicated that no one really knows where the money is!

Reactions: 23
I don’t think he wanted to leave England. I do think he wanted to give up a portion of royal duties, keeping military. That could be why the lashing out at PC. If RF had helped, as they wanted or PWFEW was demanding, he could have stayed. Instead of accepting he made a mistake marrying, etc it is everyone’s fault. Wonder if Princess Diana hadnt died, how would Harry turned out
I don't believe he would have been much different, spoilt by her and the family and she would have probably married an actor and lived in LaLa land with Harry.

It's not in his make up too be nice because he has never had to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yes - why isnt he setting up therapy centres for people who can't afford private treatment.
He could have donated to something like this.
And he could use his celebrity/status to obtain funding from people with loadsa money to create something like this.
Too bad it would have been lame like a broken toaster or something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. The Velociraptor scenario was scary, but Smeg has a dirty past full of ho'ing, fraud and deceit not much of which has come out yet. They've told so many lies from when they met that any new "bombshells" aren't now going to be believed in the UK where it matters.

Everything is a lie, every press release, child video, Archesole balance sheet, photoshopped photo and TV interview. Their mouthpiece Scrote lies on their behalf and even about his age. After the shock of the Porker interview the untruths were unpicked and it turned out to be a damp squib. The bullying investigation is being carried out and who will believe them when they deny it? Plus ANL's appeal hopefully. I'm waiting for the moonbump reveal over the fraud they perpetrated.

It seems everyone's waiting for something but I don't know what it is. Maybe the "birth" after which all bets are off. Or maybe Smeg has already signed for the new Infanta Parceltapea ... and yikes! That Hazzno being such a Genetic Stud and her being so geriatrically fertile she's With Child again immediately after the birth.
Warby, Welby, ANL and the RF will all have to play another waiting-game... Then ...she might have a "miscarriage" so the court case must be indefinitely postponed along with the bullying investigation etc. Her lawyers will again produce the "confidential reasons" excuse which was successfully used last time to make Wobblin Warby pospone the hearing. Or better still, scrap every investigation completely as by now we've all lost the will to live.
geriatrically fertile lol :m

So interested to see what happens now when he comes over for the unveiling of the statue of Diana.
İ think he will video in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it didn't mean ruining a perfectly good song

... I would propose a new name for long-awaited Farchette:
Blowers Daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 14

A small part of 60 minutes from Oz with Kate’s Uncle Gary - we need more of this ❤❤❤❤
I think this is enough to also debunk the ‘crying’ episode - he surely knows the truth 🤔
I do rather love Uncle Gary - and I think they all do too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No 6 is in the process of hammering the final nails into his coffin. He has created a false narrative in his own head (with a lot of help from the wife I would imagine) that is full of lies and contradictions of the same lies. With the wife in his ear and Porka allowing him to make an utter arse of himself in front of a global audience it’s no wonder he’s on the very edge of the abyss. He appears to be sinking into madness. You can see it in his eyes.
I notice the wife appears to have lost her voice again and is happily putting him right in the firing line. I believe she is actually evil. Or maybe just a greedy, grasping empty vessel with no empathy for anyone else. Her end game could be in sight now.
Poor old No 6. If he’s an example the best therapy money can buy thank duck I could never afford it and just muddled through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
geriatrically fertile lol :m

İ think he will video in
Please Russian Hackers. Have some fun
Suggestions: drawing a moustache on their screen images
Muting them and playing We Are the Champions instead of their word salad
Her sex tape gets it's worldwide release (oops)
A montage of Harry's more glorious photos
This music video of Hazno going to "work"

This music video of her going to work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Princess Diana hadnt died, how would Harry turned out
I truly hate to say this. I think Princess Diana was going downhill. Marriages, affairs, gallivanting.

I do not know if it would have changed the outcome for Harry.

He would still be a complainer, just complaining about other things. Harry was lucky, he did have a stable parent in his Dad.

I think Princess Diana was brave with AIDS, the minefields.

There are many things to admire about her.

But, in a way, her life was like a minefield, and I fear she was going to take too many missteps.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.