Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s ginger twit crying about this morning.

didn’t get a puppy for his 8th birthday and it was clearly systemic racism that nobody understood until Meghan came along,

and the family refused to offer him any support at the time,
but instead got him a a quad bike and Colin the caterpillar cake.

bastards
Yes he had to wait for the bike until he married the old bike, her pedals must need a re tread by now she's had so many riders on her🚲🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When the subject of their divorce is mentioned, why are people saying the RF will pay her divorce settlement? Surely it should be H who pays. His mess. I've never heard of parents paying an ex spouse maintenance or alimony
If it comes down to it being the only way to get rid of her and that’s the best course for the RF, or perhaps I should say PC, I think he will pay to shut her up. I have seen parents pay the money to get rid of someone toxic in their children’s and grandchildren’s lives so I don’t think it is out of the question. Of course its bloody fool Harry’s mess and he should definitely be accountable. So for said parent to get him out of his hole he would need to agree to some things too. It’s scary because I don’t trust either one to keep their bloody word. The legal documents will have be so tight and binding neither one will be willing to break them. I pray it won’t come to PC cleaning up his son’s mess but I know it’s what Megabitch is banking on and she will fight tooth and nail to get it. She will not go away quietly, no way so it will probably come down to money.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don’t have anything against Charles but would prefer it if the monarchy skipped straight to William. I think Harry is a lot like Charles, a peeved entitled man child. William seems the grown up out of the trio.
This article by Jeremy Paxman makes a really good case for why that is a bad idea.

In summary, “If you do that… well, why should it be William? Why not be anyone at all? Once you deviate from the principle of the thing ‒ however absurd it may be ‒ once you deviate from it, you could have anybody.”

In essence, Mr Paxman argued that once you deviate from strict inheritance rules, there is no reason to follow the line of succession at all

Effectively, skipping Charles for William makes the case for a Republic.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I have just seen pictures of the MH interview with Porca and the house they are in doesn't look 'lived in'. Through the window there is no sign of garden furniture, kids toys etc and the rooms have the bare minimum of furniture with the display cabinets having just a couple of things in them. Is this supposed to have been filmed in their 'home'?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I have just seen pictures of the MH interview with Porca and the house they are in doesn't look 'lived in'. Through the window there is no sign of garden furniture, kids toys etc and the rooms have the bare minimum of furniture with the display cabinets having just a couple of things in them. Is this supposed to have been filmed in their 'home'?
We've discovered people rent it to film in and it's been for sale since sometime last year

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder what the pre-nup says. HW must have agreed to it and it won't be that much. But I bet there's a clause saying that if there's domestic abuse or any other such stuff, she gets a lot more. And that will be what she'll try and prove.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Still catching up so apologies if already answered

I'll bloody well tell you what triggers his anxiety about returning back to London and the UK - it's the sure and certain knowledge that his family and the whole nation are very disappointed and angry at him.

That he "royally" f*cked up with his constant whining and bleating and throwing his family under the bus.

And because he won't have all his supportive woke friends and wifey around him to back him up when he has to face his family, 'cos the nasty b*tch is as spineless and two-faced as he is!

Twunts!!!
The main trigger to his anxiety about returning to London is the certain fact he will be booed to Hell and back. His ego couldn’t handle that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry about quoting myself dahlings 😚 😄 but I forgot to add - why is all the bad stuff about Harry being leaked now?

Is Smeggy going for divorce soon? If he gets mega amounts of tit thrown at him, he will be utterly destroyed in the media. Imagine the feeding frenzy of the deranged sugars.😬

And of course this will totally cover up and distract everyone from Smegatron bullying staff in the UK, Australia and (allegedly) at Tyler Perry's house.
It's coming out now for a few reasons:

Revenge for the stripping of the titles

Revenge for the cold shoulder at the funeral

Revenge as they are now openly being grey walled by the BRF

Bitterness that people questioned their narrative and called them out on their lies- think about it they lobbed the racist card but after the initial wtf, tumbleweed - no one believes them any more

Bitterness that they are openly being mocked by the press, comedians etc

I'm sure PWB went to the funeral with a wishlist of demands and didn't get close to getting it discussed let alone agreed or negotiated.

They have nothing else to get attention but lobbing insults, which now because they've done so often have little effect.

People are seeing through them, laughing at them, and the people they want attention from are ignoring them, thriving, gaining support and doing well. The jealousy they have had, for decades in his case is destroying them and will continue to do so.

They have asked for an apology from the BRF, didn't she say in her magnanimous statement she would be willing to move forward and forgive if she got an apology from the BRF but they would need to speak to her.

The BRF have stated there was no point in any discussions if it was leaked to press, which we all know it was.

PWBFW is still under the illusion that she has some power and the BRF are afraid of her. They aren't and that is driving them nuts.

I think she also thinks she'll get a good alimony pay off. She won't because she will never keep her gob shut, her alimony will be based on PWB earnings which is not going to be enough to keep in the manner she thinks she's entitled to. Anything for the kids (ie schooling) will be paid direct and anything else will be tied up so she can't get her hands on it.

Their actions and their behaviour will be their downfall. Their lies, whinging and jealousy are speeding it up. Most people can see that.

Whichever way this ends and it won't be well, their brand is badly damaged and whatever they throw at the BRF has a less than 24 hour life before it's all revealed as lies. The BRF don't have to do a thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I've seen better-looking soft furnishings on the shelves in Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If he’s found peace with himself that‘s great, I wish he’d duck off at be at peace quietly ... and then duck off a little bit more!
The only peace he has found is his old tatty piece of vomit inducing doxy, a knackered old tart who will take every piece of him to the cleaners. Have no sympathy for him at all the entitled, arrogant ginger knob

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed a lot more pro Snarkles comments there are suddenly on some of the newspaper comments? I really feel they have ramped up their campaign whatever that is...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I still think Charles should be King. Succession is not a popularity contest like how Harry's wife probably thought it was. If it were then we'd have an elected head of state instead. Plus, I just don't think William is ready yet with 3 young children. Charles will have a strong team around him and William will be by his side. There'll probably be initial backlash bringing up his past, but that'll settle after about a week or so.
Don't know if this has been posted yet but D Express says today that Charles's team at the Palace are behind calls "by Palace aides" to strip No.6 and Snakebite of their titles. Charles is a Scorpio and bears a grudge in this case more than justified.
I don't think Charles should be skipped over as King as that would set a bad precedent, and it is rightfully his turn. I believe he will be a good king and may surprise us all with how good. He's got Camilla William and Catherine at his back and I'd be very happy to have that solid crew at my side in the trenches plus the other family members.
No.6 has got nobody except leeches and fraudsters around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What I would love, is if investigative journalists could do a massive expose into the massive cover up of PH’s behaviour pre Meg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't know if this has been posted yet but D Express says today that Charles's team at the Palace are behind calls "by Palace aides" to strip No.6 and Snakebite of their titles. Charles is a Scorpio and bears a grudge in this case more than justified.
I don't think Charles should be skipped over as King as that would set a bad precedent. I believe he will be a good king and may surprise us all with how good. He's got Camilla William and Catherine at his back and I'd be very happy to have that solid crew at my side in the trenches plus the other family members.
No.6 has got nobody except leeches and fraudsters around him.
I really feel like Charles is a safe pair of hands for the monarchy and people will come to see it more when he is King. He is dependable and caring and will do a good job.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
watched an interesting documentary series on one of channel 5's streaming services in the timeline category, there's a few royal documentaries on there, many historical, but this 4 part series is called Behind the Palace Walls and was first broadcast in 1995 I think, so it predates Diana's death, the subjects they cover are royal wives, royal marriages, royal children etc and is very good for filling in the gaps from that period, Andrew Morton is one of the commentators and whilst it is all a bit snippy towards the RF, it does actually show what Diana could be like at times, also because it was prior to her untimely death, different people were speculating about what the future held for Diana, fergie and of course introduced Sophie as she was just about to marry in. Def worth a watch from the 90's perspective and covers things that make a lot of sense now. I imagine Harry has watched that, as they do go on about both TQ and PC being quite standoffish, even going back to Queen Mary and King George and how they treated their children

Reactions: 11
Perhaps Ginge and Cringe managed to get REAL jobs and they are squatting as housekeepers/cook/cleaners? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This article by Jeremy Paxman makes a really good case for why that is a bad idea.

In summary, “If you do that… well, why should it be William? Why not be anyone at all? Once you deviate from the principle of the thing ‒ however absurd it may be ‒ once you deviate from it, you could have anybody.”

In essence, Mr Paxman argued that once you deviate from strict inheritance rules, there is no reason to follow the line of succession at all

Effectively, skipping Charles for William makes the case for a Republic.
Would love to see Paxman interview those 2, he would rip the fuckers apart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If Charles is King and take steps to reduce the Monarchy and change how things are done, then he's going to step on a lot of toes. Particularly Andrew's. It will make Charles unpopular with those people who benefit from the RF. But that's a GOOD thing. He can be baddie King who changed it all leaving William to be goody King who hasn't done the nasty things baddie King did.

Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has already been said but in the Oprah interview they didn’t say much bad about the Queen/Prince Philip & that the wannabe kween keeps in contact. Now Harry has went public saying that his dad was a terrible parent but it’s not his fault cause that’s how he was brought up. What an absolute kick in the teeth to his gran, the woman who is having to now go thru live without her husband of 70 years!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.