Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she loathes him. Once she realized how easy he was to control and manipulate, it has just become a game to see how far she can push him. As he acquiesced to each of her new and outrageous demands, her respect for him dropped. People like her despise weak people like him. They need a challenge. Now it is just a game to her. There is no love. There is, most likely, growing hatred.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Undercover with the Harkles...... it's 7pm here and I'm serenading Hazno nightly with my tiny violin 'Cry me a River' 🎵 ;)🎵

Polish_20210521_195407625.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Considering Harry wants to "serve" - ie help people,
This Mental Health thing (from the clips shown online) doesn't appear to offer any suggestions on how people suffering from mental health issues can help themselves or get help.

Remember Paul Simon's "fifty ways to leave your lover?"
Well Harry seems to be playing a game of how many different ways he can say "I'm angry with my Dad."

Plus, he's obsessed with security officers and wanting to be given money.

I've gone right off him.
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
I think she loathes him. Once she realized how easy he was to control and manipulate, it has just become a game to see how far she can push him. As he acquiesced to each of her new and outrageous demands, her respect for him dropped. People like her despise weak people like him. They need a challenge. Now it is just a game to her. There is no love. There is, most likely, growing hatred.
I totally agree. Her next step will be to push him over the edge until he goes under completely.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
For those who know about or have had EMDR was that what MM was doing in her saint speech last year with arms crossed like Hazzno's in therapy on the Apple program? İ read somewhere that it is also a yoga 'mudra' or hand movement to have some kind of effect. The Mail article today cites Mel B, Jameela Jalil, and Kate Garraway as also partaking in EDMR, (like they are all worthy examples, Kate maybe has some respect) and it is NHS-approved for PTSD. İs this what compels Hazzno to relive his past trauma.
I have regular EMDR sessions and it's main component is eye movement, the founder of the therapy discovered that by rapidly moving your eyes from left to right/right to left (you usually follow a light or the therapists fingers) this would allow you to access the part of your brain and body that stores trauma and then you are able to 'process' it.

Some people have difficulty with the rapid side-to-side eye movement, so they can get the same results by tapping their body in the same side-to-side motion (usually their collarbone) instead, I think this is known as the Havening Technique and I believe that is what we're seeing Harry do in the picture you're referring to. Hope this helps to explain EMDR a bit; it's a very interesting and cool therapy. Unfortunately, for Harry it will be slow to work as he seems more intent on keeping his trauma very much in the present.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I totally agree. Her next step will be to push him over the edge until he goes under completely.
Then she will be publically * sad * and hope that the RF will rally round to pay the bills and the education of the little ones... while he "ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms " to himself in some country institute..paid for by us of course.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Sorry if this was discussed in another post but I'm struggling to get my head around the time scales. We know the Corden one was done first and at this stage all was good with his family of apparent racists who wanted his wife to kill herself. Was this last Oprah one done after the funeral, or at least some of it? This would explain the increasing bitterness at them not giving into his demands. Its interesting daddy was fine when the cheque book was open. Also didn't we call he'd use the funeral procession of PP as another pity party. Seriously I'm actually getting bored at how badly they're messing this all up

Love this guy. No doubt he'll be accused of being racist by their fans....oh 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
This is awful to even think but I don't think she will kill herself but it will be him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I have quite a serious long-term mental health condition, and to be perfectly frank, nothing any member of the BRF have ever said about "mental health" has had any impact on me, never mind benefit. All they say is, "Yah guys, you gotta talk about it," and that's it. They let it known they've seen therapists, well bully for them. The average person can't afford that. They have confused mental health and mental wellness, and it's VERY unhelpful in my experience.
Totally agree that despite their well meaning intentions anything the Royals say about getting help, opening up and talking means duck all for the average Brit.

One of my children had a difficult time at university ( fell into a very dark hole through stress) and when he went for advice he was told the waiting time to see a counsellor was 4 months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Undercover with the Harkles...... it's 7pm here and I'm serenading Hazno nightly with my tiny violin 'Cry me a River' 🎵 ;)🎵

View attachment 585089
He's offering himself up as a sacrificial slave to meeeeee really Scotchy, he just wants a hugger on his chest & is ready waiting 🤣🤣🤣👽🤗❤

If he keeps blathering on the way he is and pissing everybody off every time he opens his stupid mouth, I can quite see some nutter taking it upon themselves to enable his going the same way as his mother & making all his fears come true, sadly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah Diana threw herself down the stairs pregnant so of course M wanted to kill herself pregnant too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ right 🙄
it's getting embarrassing now M.. she is really playing reincarnated Di doesnt she 🤮

Wanting privacy but talking about crying in the pillow.. is she gonna sue him saying that after divorce? 🤮 shes bleeping fame hungry mental witch....
(Apologies for the swearing I cant find other words for her)

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I know we’ve had our fill of his recent outpourings, but this is truly worth a re-listen, and in hindsight one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard.

This person talks with optimism about the UK and its citizens, support from family and friends (especially William), empathy for others, fondness for specific army veterans and their black humour in adversity, doesn’t use confusing California-speak or bang on grandiosely about saving the entire world from its mental health ‘trauma’. He doesn’t sound remotely angry or embittered or entitled, he comes across as a thoroughly decent, grounded person.

It’s extraordinary how in only 4 years this person has been lost, he’s just gone! So sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 112
Such a toxic pair...getting paid very handsomely to be so! It’s definitely not sustainable as it’s going.
The potential of this USA/UK royal marriage in 2018 was enormous...it could have been incredible...but it’s been a spectacular disaster.
Harry is doing more talking than he’s ever done before and is now looking thicker than chip shop gravy.
He’s let us all down.
Terrible for me to say this, but I’m looking forward to his karmic deliverance (is this a term or have I made it up?)
I just want it all to stop...this time last year I was already feeling fatigue from this pair...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What triggers Harry’s Anxiety ‘ travelling back to London!!! Thanks a lot Harry ... Don’t F##King come back then😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Just saw this old link posted on Tumblr.

Also on Tumblr people are posting screenshots from army guys' social media posts, saying how he had special forces on patrol with him all the time, that he had more protection than the Queen and other things about his poor attitude.

I expect he'll throw the entire British military under the bus next, for Oprah's gratification.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
This is awful to even think but I don't think she will kill herself but it will be him.
She perhaps wants him to, thinking his Trust would revert to her. Let’s hope she would only get the income and it would go to his children instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.