Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so incredibly furious about this. When you truly feel that there is no option other than not to be here any more and you are making plans to go through with it there is no pausing to reason that you 'better not do it because my husband has already lost one woman in his life and losing another would be terrible. When you get to that point there is no reasoning,no clear thought, no objective thought and you really are very poorly indeed, and not the kind of poorly where you dress up in your glad rags for a huge function with press attendance and 'fake a smile' and get on with it.

This is the clearest indication to date in my mind that she is playing him and its sunk to new depths of what she is capable of
I attempted suicide two months ago. Clearly I failed but I really didn’t mean to. A few friends (who found out without my telling them) have been really quite angry with me for not contacting them to tell them my plans and my response is; why the duck would I tell you?! What would you have done had I told you? The answer is always ‘I would have stopped you’. Well, bingo bango!!! That’s why I didn’t tell anyone!! That these two are so desperate for everyone to know about her ’suicidal plans’ tells me it’s a load of absolute bullshit. If she really wanted out of life, she’d have kept it a secret and written him a letter of apology to find once she’d gone. Not to forget she’d also have killed their baby in the process. But this never happened, did it Haz and Smeggy? Liar, liar, moonbump on fire.

ETA I’m not saying this to extract sympathy as a ‘woe is me’ declaration! I’m dealing with this and have made positive changes to my life in the absence of any NHS psychological help whatsoever, even though I’ve been on a waiting list forever. Yes Haz, for most of us, the problem is NOT speaking out, telling people that you’re feeling really bad, the problem is that you go on a waiting list for months, if not years. I’ve been very open to my GP and at various mental health assessments, with no ‘shame’ as you say you had about your wife, but help was STILL not available. So please stick your podcasts and interviews up your or your wife’s arse and STFU!!! You are saying nothing that helps ANYONE!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
People who are old enough to remember, recall that there was absolutely NO discussion of race around Diana's boyfriends. Dodi was considered unsuitable because he was flighty and a playboy and lived off his father, not because of his ethnicity.

Genuine question: do people who aren't old enough to remember Diana give a tit about her?
I really wouldn't imagine that Americans under 40 would give the most infinitesimal of shits about her.
I'm old enough to remember, and Dodi's ethnicity wasn't an issue, however, he did have a fiancee, Kelly Fisher that he dumped in a phone call on 7th August when news broke about him and Diana.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Facts 101

Instantly in the moment of their death ME media reported that they were killed because Dodi was Muslim.
It would be a essey to write down but it boils down to this:
Owner of the Ritz-Fayed
Vehicles hired by - Fayed
Security by - Fayed
Dodi sent diplomatic protection(default offered by France) away at the airport-problem Fayed.
The decision to leave the Ritz - Dodi
The driving route approved by - Fayed.
He really had a reason to invent a conspiracy knowing well, that he would get the blame.
Adding grief in the picture even on psychological levels it was obvious that he needed someone to blame for the death of his beloved son.
The rest of his actions before and after are a very anti-British vendetta over citizenship (criminal involvement) and a feud /pissing contest with Tiny Rowland.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
People who are old enough to remember, recall that there was absolutely NO discussion of race around Diana's boyfriends. Dodi was considered unsuitable because he was flighty and a playboy and lived off his father, not because of his ethnicity.

Genuine question: do people who aren't old enough to remember Diana give a tit about her?
I really wouldn't imagine that Americans under 40 would give the most infinitesimal of shits about her.
There was absolutely NEVER any discussion about the race of Diana's boyfriends here in the states that I saw. We didn't even discuss whether he was suitable. We saw pictures of her on the boat on the covers of the tabloids that summer and that was about it. If you weren't a royal watcher, you didn't think twice about it.

I think that if her image were out there more, and there was an effort to get her story out to the under 40s, the interest would be there. Just like with Empress Sissy, and a PR firm would know how to get that going. But the only reason to do that is to cash in on the merch just like the PR firms do with Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, etc. Which is probably part of M&H's end game. I wouldn't be surprised if all things Diana are in the process of being trademarked as we all sit here outraged from Haz's latest kerfluffle.

Reactions: 25
I don't get it, Diana dating Haznat Khan people after a while didn't give a tit but yet Dodi was a problem?!

It's because it ties into the idea that that Diana was killed by the firm, because she was dating Dodi. Something which was a very possible idea

Reactions: 11
How on God's green earth has Diana become a poster girl for the woke movement? She was as aristocratic as it gets and spent her days at Vogue trying on designer dresses and going out to J. Sheekey for lunch.
She was surrounded by servants every minute of her life.
Yes, she did good work for charity as well, but....just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm seriously pissed off with Harry's whining, but I've seen the clip in the Oprah podcast when he speaks about Meghan telling him she was suicidal and it clearly is very distressing for him to speak about it and I found it an upsetting watch.

I still think he is wrong to talk about his and Meghan's mental health ad nauseum. If they were in a better place there may be more value, but as things stand, Harry is rapidly unravelling in front of us and it is disturbing to see. I struggle to understand what therapy he has had because it doesn't seem to have helped at all. Harry is currently manic (and though I'm not a psychiatrist, I use that word in its medical sense) and any decent mental health professional would be telling him that what he is doing is detrimental to his mental health.

I believe very strongly that Harry needs to see a psychiatrist. His condition is a medical condition and he needs medical treatment. He may have recently started taking a particular medication and sometimes when someone has new medication, after a couple of weeks or so they can sometimes get a bit high. This is considered a dangerous time and is in fact when a person who is suicidal is at most danger to themselves.

Part of his mania is likely to come from him being in a situation where he felt he did not have a voice, either within his family and in the world. It must be incredibly frustrating to be unable to speak freely. Now, there's plenty of people who are more than happy to listen to him and watch their bank accounts fill with💰.

Because of Harry's upbringing, he has not been able to grow the skills necessary to be able to read people and their intentions. Previously he would have trusted virtually no-one, but he is extremely vulnerable to people who are telling him they completely understand and can be trusted. Harry is desperate to 'fit in' and ingratiate himself with others, because he needs his decision to leave the UK to be proven to have been the right thing to do.

He's extremely vulnerable per se, but concentrating on Meghan's apparent suicidal thoughts and his mum's death is extremely risky for his own survival. He is so determined to prove his obsession with history repeating itself and it is severely harming him. I'm genuinely concerned at what he is doing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Are Harry and his wife really trying to romanticise suicide?

She's so messed up to have manipulated him like that. But then again, he's so stupid and should have listened to his friends and family before marrying her.
God, they are, this is awful

Reactions: 26
I'm old enough to remember, and Dodi's ethnicity wasn't an issue, however, he did have a fiancee, Kelly Fisher that he dumped in a phone call on 7th August when news broke about him and Diana.

He was a horrible nasty slimey bastard just like his equally corrupt Father

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How on God's green earth has Diana become a poster girl for the woke movement? She was as aristocratic as it gets and spent her days at Vogue trying on designer dresses and going out to J. Sheekey for lunch.
She was surrounded by servants every minute of her life.
Yes, she did good work for charity as well, but....just bizarre.
I would go as far as saying she was the first well-known example of a 'snowflake'. She did love playing the victim game a bit too much which ties in with the woke movement. Some people, especially in my age group, even think she was a commoner. The harsh truth is that she was one of the most privileged women in the country, even without marrying into royalty.

Reactions: 22
"Saint Diana the Good. Another day, another theme park. The patron saint of mothers schleps her children backward and forward in her endless pr war with Prince Charles."
Cosmopolitan 1994

She became the poster girl for de mortuis nil nisi bonum and now its just terribly damaging to the living.

Reactions: 17
IMO the Merchalls will be the first to sue the BBC for zillions and keep it - any monies PW is awarded will go to charity - she is obsessed with suing anyone so they do not have to do any real work - suing again and again will be their income for as long as she draws breath - #easymoney 😬
100% this.
Hazza will sue. And it's a slam dunk win.

Plus, there is not a doubt in my mind that they've been told to surrender the titles voluntarily or else ...
Hence the ramping up of anger and interviews and hard done by and absolute RAGE!

Only thing is, I can't work out which path they will take on it.
A/....... They could brazen it out and force the Firm to action, then it would be more endless whine-a-thons about them taking away his heritage out of spite because he won't tow the line (and his mummy died you know😭)
OR
B/..... They could renounce the titles in a fanfare of "WE DON'T NEED THEM YOU CUNTS! Stick them up yer royal arses!"
But I honestly can't see smeggy releasing her grip on the thing she has spent years merching themselves on and has plans to continue utilising for all eternity.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
H's constant trashing of his family is becoming tiresome. How come he doesn't include the Spencer family? Did they offer help and if so why doesn't he say so and praise them. If not, why didn't he include them in his diatribe. Didn't Charles Spencer say at Diana's funeral that he would look after his blood family. Then promptly moved to South Africa
This is so true!

Reactions: 26
Kate will be 70 and this is still how I’ll remember her. I can’t even imagine.
I’ve never seen any paps up in meghans face like that not once? Am I wrong?

she thought she was going to come in and be queen bee. But unfortunately for her itis Catherine who is future queen. Meghan was always going to be irrelevant and when she started to realise that I think that’s where it all started to go wrong. She wanted to be centre of attention it looks like. And she couldn’t do it from London coz the firm wouldn’t allow it coz they are too far down the line now. So she thought she could make more of a scene and get more attention elsewhere. Nothing to do with race, depression, press intrusion....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I cannot stand Hazzno and would like to slap him hard but I do not like the fact that that fat bleep Oprah and that witch f a wife are deliberately setting him up for a fall.

He is being abused and manipulated by these two evil witches, they should be ashamed. Any form of abuse is reprehensible and it is obvious to me that he will completely crack. He is s horrible little tit and needs to go away.

I am afraid that what American TV is doing is awful and shows their cynicism and money grabbing in a very poor light to the world, shame on them!!🤬😈😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I attempted suicide two months ago. Clearly I failed but I really didn’t mean to. A few friends (who found out without my telling them) have been really quite angry with me for not contacting them to tell them my plans and my response is; why the duck would I tell you?! What would you have done had I told you? The answer is always ‘I would have stopped you’. Well, bingo bango!!! That’s why I didn’t tell anyone!! That these two are so desperate for everyone to know about her ’suicidal plans’ tells me it’s a load of absolute bullshit. If she really wanted out of life, she’d have kept it a secret and written him a letter of apology to find once she’d gone. Not to forget she’d also have killed their baby in the process. But this never happened, did it Haz and Smeggy? Liar, liar, moonbump on fire.
I do hope you are getting some help and no longer feel so bad xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
H's constant trashing of his family is becoming tiresome. How come he doesn't include the Spencer family? Did they offer help and if so why doesn't he say so and praise them. If not, why didn't he include them in his diatribe. Didn't Charles Spencer say at Diana's funeral that he would look after his blood family. Then promptly moved to South Africa
I can remember when Diana was troubled she asked her brother if she could move into Althorp but he refused because he said he didnt want the press camping outside. Perhaps if he had taken her in, all this could have been avoided, so I dont think he can claim he was a good brother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm seriously pissed off with Harry's whining, but I've seen the clip in the Oprah podcast when he speaks about Meghan telling him she was suicidal and it clearly is very distressing for him to speak about it and I found it an upsetting watch.

I still think he is wrong to talk about his and Meghan's mental health ad nauseum. If they were in a better place there may be more value, but as things stand, Harry is rapidly unravelling in front of us and it is disturbing to see. I struggle to understand what therapy he has had because it doesn't seem to have helped at all. Harry is currently manic (and though I'm not a psychiatrist, I use that word in its medical sense) and any decent mental health professional would be telling him that what he is doing is detrimental to his mental health.

I believe very strongly that Harry needs to see a psychiatrist. His condition is a medical condition and he needs medical treatment. He may have recently started taking a particular medication and sometimes when someone has new medication, after a couple of weeks or so they can sometimes get a bit high. This is considered a dangerous time and is in fact when a person who is suicidal is at most danger to themselves.

Part of his mania is likely to come from him being in a situation where he felt he did not have a voice, either within his family and in the world. It must be incredibly frustrating to be unable to speak freely. Now, there's plenty of people who are more than happy to listen to him and watch their bank accounts fill with💰.

Because of Harry's upbringing, he has not been able to grow the skills necessary to be able to read people and their intentions. Previously he would have trusted virtually no-one, but he is extremely vulnerable to people who are telling him they completely understand and can be trusted. Harry is desperate to 'fit in' and ingratiate himself with others, because he needs his decision to leave the UK to be proven to have been the right thing to do.

He's extremely vulnerable per se, but concentrating on Meghan's apparent suicidal thoughts and his mum's death is extremely risky for his own survival. He is so determined to prove his obsession with history repeating itself and it is severely harming him. I'm genuinely concerned at what he is doing.
I do feel sorry for him but it's also just weird. He says they couldn't have stayed home that night because 'imagine what the papers would say' - that you were unwell?? And that neither he nor her could get help for her but that's on his family, not him, even though he's a grown man? I haven't watched it though and am sure it is quite upsetting.

Reactions: 25
I cannot stand Hazzno and would like to slap him hard but I do not like the fact that that fat bleep Oprah and that witch f a wife are deliberately setting him up for a fall.

He is being abused and manipulated by these two evil witches, they should be ashamed. Any form of abuse is reprehensible and it is obvious to me that he will completely crack. He is s horrible little tit and needs to go away.

I am afraid that what American TV is doing is awful and shows their cynicism and money grabbing in a very poor light to the world, shame on them!!🤬😈😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.