Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Harry. The man who HATES royalty, titles & being a prince so much... but won't stop being Prince Harry & The Duke of Sussex on anything and everything possible which makes him a few $$.

Prince Harry. The man who hated royalty and royal life so much... but wanted to stay royal and have all the perks. As long as he could merch himself & his wife AS WELL.

Prince Harry. The privacy seeking man who is traumatised by cameras but... who ALLOWS cameras to film him at deeply personal therapy sessions.

Amazing how this publicity shy couple appear to be in the papers more than the entire rest of the royal family put together.

I hope some of the papers run another article of all the lies spouted, sorry Harry's lived experiences which change every couple of weeks.

How many more programmes is Harry going to do just to whinge about his family?
I've had EMDR and never in a million years would I allow it to be filmed. The point of it is that you never know where it will take you. You start with a specific "target" but the brain makes associations and anything can and does come up. It can be distressing, draining and exhausting.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
This Oprah woman hasn’t lived up to her reputation. She’s a tit interviewer and fake as fk . She’s using Harry and exploiting their unnecessary drama for her own gain . Can see right thru her act the fake witch . No wonder she’s so drawn to nutmeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm seriously pissed off with Harry's whining, but I've seen the clip in the Oprah podcast when he speaks about Meghan telling him she was suicidal and it clearly is very distressing for him to speak about it and I found it an upsetting watch.

I still think he is wrong to talk about his and Meghan's mental health ad nauseum. If they were in a better place there may be more value, but as things stand, Harry is rapidly unravelling in front of us and it is disturbing to see. I struggle to understand what therapy he has had because it doesn't seem to have helped at all. Harry is currently manic (and though I'm not a psychiatrist, I use that word in its medical sense) and any decent mental health professional would be telling him that what he is doing is detrimental to his mental health.

I believe very strongly that Harry needs to see a psychiatrist. His condition is a medical condition and he needs medical treatment. He may have recently started taking a particular medication and sometimes when someone has new medication, after a couple of weeks or so they can sometimes get a bit high. This is considered a dangerous time and is in fact when a person who is suicidal is at most danger to themselves.

Part of his mania is likely to come from him being in a situation where he felt he did not have a voice, either within his family and in the world. It must be incredibly frustrating to be unable to speak freely. Now, there's plenty of people who are more than happy to listen to him and watch their bank accounts fill with💰.

Because of Harry's upbringing, he has not been able to grow the skills necessary to be able to read people and their intentions. Previously he would have trusted virtually no-one, but he is extremely vulnerable to people who are telling him they completely understand and can be trusted. Harry is desperate to 'fit in' and ingratiate himself with others, because he needs his decision to leave the UK to be proven to have been the right thing to do.

He's extremely vulnerable per se, but concentrating on Meghan's apparent suicidal thoughts and his mum's death is extremely risky for his own survival. He is so determined to prove his obsession with history repeating itself and it is severely harming him. I'm genuinely concerned at what he is doing.
I'm not a doctor, but I would also send him for a complete physical. I would get him tested for everything under the sun-- nutrition, hormonal imbalances, any kind of illness or abnormality. Because you can't fight problems with your mind if your body is messing with it, and I would send him to a nutritionist, too. Chances are there's nothing wrong but in my case it would have saved me a world of trouble to just eliminate the possibility early on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know this makes me a bad person but I agree with everything you are all saying EXCEPT I'm not worried about him at all. I don't wish him harm (of course not) but, whatever happens to him, he's brought it all on himself. And not just because of a single stupid act. He's done it again and again and again. And every time things get worse he just doubles down and does it some more. So I no longer care what happens to him. He's a vicious, self-serving moron with only himself to blame for whatever comes his way. He could have had the privacy he said he wanted if he'd just shut his mouth and gone off quietly with his millions. We should all be so fortunate.
I had a look at the video and what really struck me is how unpleasant his face is. His skin's pink and stretched tight, eyes vacant piggy and cold, (2mm closer today as I got out my tape measure the sort that estate agents use), and his teeth are ratty and feral. Russet pubes frame his face and chin in a strange manner and I would have difficulty facing him over breakfast.
There was also a clip of Smeg swooning at him misty-eyed oozing something or other which actually made me feel quite ill. What a disgusting pair of scammers.
Quite, if your family is that toxic that you have to get away from them for your mental health then surely you would want to hand back all your titles, relinquish your place in the line of succession and stop accepting any money from them.
Can't be that toxic if you still want the titles the security and the money.
Also if Grandma is one of Archie's first words doesn't really say a lot for your parenting does it, says that your child spends more time with their grandparent than their actual parent.
...one of Archie's first words..
Just before the end of the interview one of Porker's camera crew was overheard saying that Farchy's first words were actually "Gandad Thomas", not "Ganny Diana". Could there be any truth in this, as camera crew people often know secrets (and spotted the moonbump)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This Oprah woman hasn’t lived up to her reputation. She’s a tit interviewer and fake as fk . She’s using Harry and exploiting their unnecessary drama for her own gain . Can see right thru her act the fake witch . No wonder she’s so drawn to nutmeg
She is s disgusting person preying on vulnerability and weakness of character, she needs to get some complaints from MH professionals through her TV networks, I would like to slap her alongside the other 3 namely, Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I do feel sorry for him but it's also just weird. He says they couldn't have stayed home that night because 'imagine what the papers would say' - that you were unwell?? And that neither he nor her could get help for her but that's on his family, not him, even though he's a grown man? I haven't watched it though and am sure it is quite upsetting.
Didn't Catherine miss several events due to her pregnancy complications? They didn't have to make a song and dance 'sorry, Meghan not feeling too well'. That wouldn't have suited their narrative though.

Reactions: 32
I had a look at the video and what really struck me is how unpleasant his face is. His skin's pink and stretched tight, eyes vacant piggy and cold, (2mm closer today as I got out my tape measure the sort that estate agents use), and his teeth are ratty and feral. Russet pubes frame his face and chin in a strange manner and I would have difficulty facing him over breakfast.
There was also a clip of Smeg swooning at him misty-eyed oozing something or other which actually made me feel quite ill. What a disgusting pair of scammers.

...one of Archie's first words..
Just before the end of the interview one of Porker's camera crew was overheard saying that Farchy's first words were actually "Gandad Thomas", not "Ganny Diana". Could there be any truth in this, as camera crew people often know secrets (and spotted the moonbump)?
Your observation over his face made me laugh, it's so true, he's become a caricature of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is s disgusting person preying on vulnerability and weakness of character, she needs to get some complaints from MH professionals through her TV networks, I would like to slap her alongside the other 3 namely, Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham
I'm hedging my bets that in the future she will come to be seen the same as her nemesis Bashir.

Just waiting for the day ...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm old enough to remember, and Dodi's ethnicity wasn't an issue, however, he did have a fiancee, Kelly Fisher that he dumped in a phone call on 7th August when news broke about him and Diana.
Weren't there reports that he'd installed Kelly on another boat while he entertained Diana and the boys on his dad's the first time? And shuttled between the two?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm hedging my bets that in the future she will come to be seen the same as her nemesis Bashir.

Just waiting for the day ...
Oh yeah, I completely agree. As another poster said before (can't remember who, sorry), in the future Prince William will give the same statement from yesterday, but referring to Oprah/CBS instead of Bashir/BBC and Harry will still be alive.

Didn't Oprah have a connection with Harvey Weinstein too?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Still catching up, just to say, having posted about one thousand of these: :mad: it's not anger at you lovely posters, it's towards the sentiment and the absolute abhorrent nature of what they are doing. Utter, utter cunts.

I'm so bleeping angry at the pair of them, they disgust me.
Initial revulsion (peaked at Orca), is now that I can no longer look at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How on God's green earth has Diana become a poster girl for the woke movement? She was as aristocratic as it gets and spent her days at Vogue trying on designer dresses and going out to J. Sheekey for lunch.
She was surrounded by servants every minute of her life.
Yes, she did good work for charity as well, but....just bizarre.
It's because she's dead and can be anything anyone wants her to be. Harry's clearly spiralling but of course she supports him tearing down his brother 100%.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I attempted suicide two months ago. Clearly I failed but I really didn’t mean to. A few friends (who found out without my telling them) have been really quite angry with me for not contacting them to tell them my plans and my response is; why the duck would I tell you?! What would you have done had I told you? The answer is always ‘I would have stopped you’. Well, bingo bango!!! That’s why I didn’t tell anyone!! That these two are so desperate for everyone to know about her ’suicidal plans’ tells me it’s a load of absolute bullshit. If she really wanted out of life, she’d have kept it a secret and written him a letter of apology to find once she’d gone. Not to forget she’d also have killed their baby in the process. But this never happened, did it Haz and Smeggy? Liar, liar, moonbump on fire.

ETA I’m not saying this to extract sympathy as a ‘woe is me’ declaration! I’m dealing with this and have made positive changes to my life in the absence of any NHS psychological help whatsoever, even though I’ve been on a waiting list forever. Yes Haz, for most of us, the problem is NOT speaking out, telling people that you’re feeling really bad, the problem is that you go on a waiting list for months, if not years. I’ve been very open to my GP and at various mental health assessments, with no ‘shame’ as you say you had about your wife, but help was STILL not available. So please stick your podcasts and interviews up your or your wife’s arse and STFU!!! You are saying nothing that helps ANYONE!! 🤬🤬🤬
I’m so glad you’re here to tell the tale. I think that’s why for anyone who has actually been there, nothing about about PWB’s account rings true. It’s truly the lowest of the low to exploit other people’s genuine suffering for commercial gain with a side of axe-grinding. duck ‘em! I’m off to catch up on Sewing Bee!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The news at the minute and Harry wittering on seems to be just one big advert for his TV series.

Also nobody cares about a panorama episode from the 90's. Wish it wasn't dominating the headlines.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.