Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry and Meghan have taken delivery of their daughter, we need to see a list of upcoming British Royal family jobs/events/announcements so we can guess which one will be overshadowed by them announcing the arrival.
I am starting to believe the Crown wants the titles back, the day they take 'em would be a great day to deliver a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
William was very handsome , sadly age and hair loss has seen to that !
However Kate is even more beautiful every time l see her . William is a very lucky man !
Harry has never been handsome to me just passable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Aw thanks I’ll leave it alone in future 🤪
Thanks for the title @Locket6 and good on you @Carpediem69 for having a bash, you got there in the end!
In today's Daily Express questions are being asked about Farch's birth insofar as no godparents being confirmed. I've never seen this before in the papers.
H&M have refused to reveal anything about the godparents, which is totally against royal tradition and people ask why the secrecy? Readers commented that the press are beginning to circle this subject, that the christening photo was fake, and why does nobody comment that "Kate looks 7' tall". There's lots of suspicion out there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Am I the only person who doesn't think William and Harry are good looking?

I think they were cute kids, but that's all.
I think William is handsome, probably because I've got a soft spot for him, having seen him grow from a baby to adulthood.🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the title @Locket6 and good on you @Carpediem69 for having a bash, you got there in the end!
In today's Daily Express questions are being asked about Farch's birth insofar as no godparents being confirmed. I've never seen this before in the papers.
H&M have refused to reveal anything about the godparents, which is totally against royal tradition and people ask why the secrecy? Readers commented that the press are beginning to circle this subject, that the christening photo was fake, and why does nobody comment that "Kate looks 7' tall". There's lots of suspicion out there.
Lots of articles are allowing moonbump to be mentioned as well as surrogacy and bloodlines in last few days. Something has changed for certain

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
They probably won't show a photo til baby is 2 years old. As if we care.

Thanks for new thread guys

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You did great Carpe. I’m too scared to even attempt it. 🤪 And thanks to @Locket6 for the title.
So another shiny new thread in honour of one who thinks that by an accident of birth he is qualified to make the world work the way he wants it to and to hell with the rest of us who actually have to live and work in the real thing. And of course his Cheshire Cat grinning spouse. She of the chicken legs, dodgy eye and dubious background.
Here’s to us 🥂 in our dogged pursuit of letting them away with nothing.
Tally Ho tattlers!!
And away we go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So we know now that Harry is not going to the Diana statue unveiling and we KNOW that Meghan will have a plan to upstage the unveiling with their own shite.
The baby is due at the same time. Do we think they will unveil their new baby the same day and call it Diana to push William off the front pages?

• Sick
  • Angry
Sending you cwtches @Nuttynana. I lost my beautiful dog 3 years ago. My best friend. I won't say I hope your kitty meets up with him over the rainbow bridge because he was an antisocial arse. But I loved him. Xx

You're braver than me . I wouldn't know where to start. Well done lovely. X

What's the betting!
You just know they will don't you ? They make me vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
William was very handsome , sadly age and hair loss has seen to that !
However Kate is even more beautiful every time l see her . William is a very lucky man !
Harry has never been handsome to me just passable.
William was a great looking youth, he’s not photogenic now but probably more charismatic in person unlike that flipper footed twit .

• Haha
If Harry and Meghan have taken delivery of their daughter, we need to see a list of upcoming British Royal family jobs/events/announcements so we can guess which one will be overshadowed by them announcing the arrival.
We've got no idea when it's "due", and summer could mean any time. She had a "miscarriage" in July 2020, only 10 months ago, so she can't have taken delivery of the new one yet and must still be "pregnant". Unless by a geriatric miracle at 44 she became pregnant immediately following the miscarriage owing to Hazzno's legendary prowess, but I can't see any of it and it's all fake anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
@ResidentMerkin Thank you I tried to add a synopsis but couldn’t get it to post 😘
I was scrambling and struggling - something has switched methinks on Tattler that you cannot find the most popular posts on a thread with a keyword anymore? unless I've hit the cooking sherry early? (entirely possible)
Anyhoo - thank you! you both nailed it. loving the title. so many contenders.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't posted for a while but I do try and keep up, but difficult! I cannot believe that he would do what he has done to his family! We all have our problems but normally we try and sort them out or help as adults. I feel so sorry for HMTQ , Charles, William and Catherine. Probably her family too. We all have someone that sometimes lets the side down but we just get on with it. I believe that he will end up having a nervous breakdown and she will play it all in her favour like the narc she is. I do believe that our friends across the pond will also realise (If they haven't already) that he is a "bonkers"
Rent over...long live the Queen and the Royal Family!
Nuttynana

So so sorry for your loss, our pets give us so much comfort. You will have so many happy memories.❤💐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there was another interview where Harry’s wife reveals she has been wearing a moonbump.

She will continue to share that she was FORCED to do it after being shamed into not being able to carry a baby herself by the mean and awful in-laws.

The stress of being in the ‘institution’ was so great conception was impossible and there were many losses after each (itemised in the interview) family member was mean to her.

They HAD to leave the family for these reasons and she has only now come to realise that there is no shame in not being able to carry a baby and she is now ‘speaking her truth’ for all those women who are just like her and left feeling ashamed.

Just writing this sounds completely insane, but quite honestly I don’t think anything would surprise me with these two now.

My biggest sadness is that they can’t simply practice what they preach. They are mean and thoughtless, they are bullies and heartless, yet they profess to care about all these things. I think their work will include the ‘early years’ and ‘parenting’ because they simply can’t stand the fact that Catherine is doing such an incredible job in both areas, personally and professionally.

all their tales of woe are simply being spun to discredit his family, after she discredited her own. I honestly wonder what Archie and Doriana will be like when they grow up, will they resent their parents or champion their work.

I’m rambling, these are thoughts that keep popping into my head...... wish I could just not think about these two, but I get sucked in. Thank goodness for these threads, because I’d honestly feel as if I was the only person on the planet other than Piers Morgan and my own family who completely despise them.

ps. Editing with another one of my thoughts:
How on Earth he could actually sit at his grandfathers funeral and walk behind the coffin if he feels SUCH distain for his family. It really just completely baffles me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.