Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
β„³π“Šπ“‡π“€π“Ž ℳ𝑒𝑔
@Murky__Meg

Β·
Sep 5, 2019

MWX Trading Ltd have a director from the Sussex royal foundation and Natalie Campbell that’s just stepped down as a director! What is going on? This has links to their new Travalyst incentive! Dodgy dealings??? https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/12170419-mwx-trading-ltd…

β„³π“Šπ“‡π“€π“Ž ℳ𝑒𝑔
@Murky__Meg

Replying to
@Murky__Meg
This is a private ltd company NOT a charity that has links to the DOD Sussex royal foundation in their companies house certificate of authorisation! What is going on???
Ooh, it's all happening! Hope it all comes crashing down on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you but I am still snivelling, silly soft old cow I am🐈🐈🐈
So sorry to hear your news Nuttynana, I know exactly how you feel. I have nine cats and I'd hate to lose any of them. One is very old though so it's not far off. Sending you lots of love. ❀ ❀ ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If anyone is interested in starting a new thread, this is the most popular suggestion and is by @Locket6
Thread title suggestion:
Harry and Meghan #104: Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First Amendment!

I had to search through 13 pages to find it so I thought I'd save someone else the job :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This says the nose/tshirt picture (with her in the trousers) may have been taken late last summer, that's the miscarriage time isn't it?
I missed the shade they've thrown about her being heavily preggers forever! The Duchess doesn't appear to be heavily pregnant, suggesting it was filmed late last summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So sorry to hear about your cat @Nuttynana - they bring so much love don't they but also leave a big hole in your heart when they are gone. Cherish your lovely memories 🐱❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They're commissioning their own Diana statue, which will have its own bedroom, so Harry can say Diana's living with them

View attachment 579547View attachment 579549

The next podcast planned is a seance, with Hazbeen interviewing Princess Diana from her bedroom in their Montecito home.

Hazbeen - Mom, I'm going to interview you.

It'll be 'yo or no'

Stay silent, if the answer is yo.

I'm your God Damn favourite.

You love me more than William. Period.

You're darn proud of me.

You think William is a looooseeeerrr

William is such an airhead

You think it's disgraceful and a betrayal for the formally known motherf***er previously known as dad to cut me off financially when I only had Β£20 million in my bank account?

I've had THE worst life EVER, EVER, EVER, right?

And a few questions from Meghan.

We're best friends, right?

The Royal Family is racist, right?

You think I should be Queen, right?

You think the Kate witch should give your engagement ring to me, right?

Is James Hewitt H's real dad? Asking for a friend who is wondering about divorce settlements.

Do you want to be dug up and your remains buried under the Tree of Life in our yard?

Have you got the power to cause 'accidents', to, say, just off the top of my head, Queenie, Charles, William and all their kids? Asking for a friend.

omg

OMG is that the statue it looks hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As MWX has gone into liquidation, I wonder if Travelyst will be next.
I'm curious to know where the money went that was in Sussex Royal - it was just sitting there after Fuckwit siphoned some of the money from the other Royal charity that he had in place with Will and Kate (cannot remember the name right now). follow the money. Insolvency means that they have more debts than cash. It it was a stead ship, I think it would simply have been a winding up of a dormant company. Or just left dormant. They were told 18months ago that they couldn't use that name and yet.... 18 months later. In furi ating.

Surely they had staff to clean the place though? Or was it mucky because staff wouldn’t work for them after being pushed in the pool?

Makes me wonder what Hawwy is thinking when he sees his missus throwing tea at people or pushing staff in the pool. He certainly wasn’t raised like that.

I’m heading out to interview for a promotion right now - wish me luck Tattlers!
Good luck from us all. Good luck too from Brenda, Charles, William, Catherine and Camilla. They all send their warmest wishes and best of luck to @SweetSummerChild, and thank her for her loyal support throughout these difficult times which has been much appreciated.

• Heart
Tin hat time.

Maybe naomi Campbell has meg's spare surrogate child? I'll bet 2 surrogates have been usedπŸ˜…

Just odd timing is all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.