Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re that latest pic of her and him....her in white tee and black belted trousers, I think she has had the baby
That's an old pic though. Remember, this program has been in the works for over a year or even longer

Having said that, I too think the baby 'has been delivered' hence his over excited hyper billy-big-bollox motor mouth behaviour in that podcast the other day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I kind of have a bad feeling about all of this - soon the US will be fed up with H and M. They criticise US fundamentals, lecture (I don't think Americans enjoy to be lectured), are kind of everywhere and will become boring soon as they have nothing to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ooh, it's all happening! Hope it all comes crashing down on them.
That's those 2 directors' careers trashed.... if you are or were a director of a company that goes insolvent (within 2 years of your resignation as Director of that company) you are barred from being a director or on the Board of another company. Ah well..... that is a whole new level of Markled.
They could have just left it dormant for the number of months to help clear those directors.... but no. Fuckers

I kind of have a bad feeling about all of this - soon the US will be fed up with H and M. They criticise US fundamentals, lecture (I don't think Americans enjoy to be lectured), are kind of everywhere and will become boring soon as they have nothing to say.
13 yr olds like being lectured by morons telling them that they need to havew a voice - "here, we will be your voice for you" idiocy. Even Sesame Street avoids that double standard.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I would love my own bathroom too. I share 1 with my husband and 3 sons and they all take longer than me.
We have two bathrooms, one upstairs and one down.
Call me picky but I have a strict rule of no hubby-shitting at night in the upstairs one. Kids fine ... but hubby-shits are toxic and the aroma certainly shouldn't be wafting around the bedrooms. :sick::sick::sick:.I'm surprised he doesn't trigger the smoke alarms sometimes. So he has to trek downstairs for late night poos.:m
My tit smells of roses obviously.πŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
They (moreover Harry) could and should start to redeem themselves easily.
1. Give us the expected date of the birth
2. No harm in giving us a collection of good quality photos of Archie - showing his face and not wearing a cap
3. Stop trying to trash your family
4. Just SHUT UP and stop talking drivel

Just a few objectives here 😁
I would add to this do their instawhoring more discreetly and and without invoking their titles to do it.

Reactions: 15
I do hope they don't try and come back here but honestly nothing would surprise me given the depths they have sunk to.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
We have two bathrooms, one upstairs and one down.
Call me picky but I have a strict rule of no hubby-shitting at night in the upstairs one. Kids fine ... but hubby-shits are toxic and the aroma certainly shouldn't be wafting around the bedrooms. :sick::sick::sick:.I'm surprised he doesn't trigger the smoke alarms sometimes. So he has to trek downstairs for late night poos.:m
My tit smells of roses obviously.πŸ˜‡
My hubbs does his as regular as clockwork , l had to train him mind. No wee small hour shits in our house, neither up nor down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My hubbs does his as regular as clockwork , l had to train him mind. No wee small hour shits in our house, neither up nor down!
I wonder if smegs has banned H from 'dropping the kids off' in any of their 16 bathrooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no, I almost feel a bit sad for Prince Harry as he is now also receiving significant backlash from the US:

Why does he say the things he says? He called the UK racist and now criticises the constitution of the US.
Sean Hannity in particular is a media bleep with a sinus infection and if 9/11 hadn't happened, he would still be doing talk radio in Atlanta during the day. As for the rest of them, most of the backlash was on the conservative side but the left hasn't said much in support of or against Harry on this. I think even the lunatic fringe here are looking at him and thinking he needs to lay off of whatever he's on.

And as this thread will close soon @Nuttynana I am so sorry for your loss. I have two kitties and a dog waiting for yours at the rainbow bridge. My fluffy white kitty will get yours in trouble though; he likes to play with candles and disconnect the ethernet line. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
members voluntary liquidation doesn’t mean it’s insolvent. Many reasons you appoint a liquidator rather than dissolve a company, often tax related.

Reactions: 16
I do hope they don't try and come back here but honestly nothing would surprise me given the depths they have sunk to.
Any return over the Atlantic will be made by Harry alone. His wife is done for on our sceptred isle, and he'll need an Andrew-style period of staying right out of the limelight for a long old time (another reason his wife won't come back, she'd rather be infamous in a large media market than out-of-sight-but-still-royally-attached in ours).

Reactions: 26
They're commissioning their own Diana statue, which will have its own bedroom, so Harry can say Diana's living with them

View attachment 579547View attachment 579549

The next podcast planned is a seance, with Hazbeen interviewing Princess Diana from her bedroom in their Montecito home.

Hazbeen - Mom, I'm going to interview you.

It'll be 'yo or no'

Stay silent, if the answer is yo.

I'm your God Damn favourite.

You love me more than William. Period.

You're darn proud of me.

You think William is a looooseeeerrr

William is such an airhead

You think it's disgraceful and a betrayal for the formally known motherf***er previously known as dad to cut me off financially when I only had Β£20 million in my bank account?

I've had THE worst life EVER, EVER, EVER, right?

And a few questions from Meghan.

We're best friends, right?

The Royal Family is racist, right?

You think I should be Queen, right?

You think the Kate witch should give your engagement ring to me, right?

Is James Hewitt H's real dad? Asking for a friend who is wondering about divorce settlements.

Do you want to be dug up and your remains buried under the Tree of Life in our yard?

Have you got the power to cause 'accidents', to, say, just off the top of my head, Queenie, Charles, William and all their kids? Asking for a friend.

That is the ugliest bleeping statue!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have had a horrible day today my sweet little cat was put to sleep this morning, it was so sudden and I am still snivelling.

I love animals and intensely dislike most people, especially cunts 1 and 2 which makes my personal swearometer even worse than usual, hope I don't offend all you lovely people but I just really wish them all the bad luck in the world and wish I could put them down like my little 🐱🐱🐈🐈😒😒😒
So sorry to hear that Nutty xx A big hug x
HarrysGreySuit (@hrrysgreysuit) Tweeted: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚@NookienooNaomi https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Am on eye-watch, and Hazzno's eyes are slightly closer together today. Is there a danger that they will meet in the middle and we'll have a Psycho Cyclops rampaging on the world stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rumour has it, neither Hazbeen or Meglomaniac are in attendance to the statue unveiling and will do something themselves to mark the occasion

(source: Twitter)
Well you know if so there will be a Vogue endorsed photographer snapping away if that’s the case.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That is the ugliest bleeping statue!!!
It reminds me of that awfully racist Blackamoor brooch Princess Michael wore

Well you know if so there will be a Vogue endorsed photographer snapping away if that’s the case.
Please God let this be true !

This says the nose/tshirt picture (with her in the trousers) may have been taken late last summer, that's the miscarriage time isn't it?
I missed the shade they've thrown about her being heavily preggers forever! The Duchess doesn't appear to be heavily pregnant, suggesting it was filmed late last summer.
I wonder if she really did have a MC , only l just don't trust anything they say anymore .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.