Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. His mum had issues. yes, charles was cheating on her, that's messed up, but who hasn't been cheated on before? You grieve, and you let that tit go

this is MM again manipulating his already traumatised head that he's a victim to FEED HER OWN victimhood. Geesuz for the love of god, make these two idiots stop

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Holy tit. His mum had issues. yes, charles was cheating on her, that's messed up, but who hasn't been cheated on before? You grieve, and you let that tit go

this is MM again manipulating his already traumatised head that he's a victim to FEED HER OWN victimhood. Geesuz for the love of god, make these two idiots stop

Makes sense though. He has been cut off by the RF, so there are no "new" royal revelations or insider gossip coming from that source (at least nothing contemporary, he can try the historical route but presumably that would just be covered by another terse "recollections may vary" from BP and he's left looking like a prize berk. Again.)

So, his solitary Royal card is Grieving Boy Prince to Dead Princess (<cough>Married-In</cough>) Mummy. Dead Mummy who can't correct anything, and who is handily sainted by a fair chunk of the population (especially in the US, where I doubt the names Hewitt, Carling et al have absolutely no resonance whatsoever) so going after her, even accurately, is frowned upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If he didn't want the prince gig then I fail to see why he should have any of the perks.
The two are mutually inclusive - he can't have the perks for nought.

And if he weren't a prince, nobody would give two effs about him nor would he get any of these lucrative gigs due to his "amazing charisma & personality". Nor would the Hag. Somehow I don't think the plonker would be happy about that, as much as he whines now.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why have they got 2 of The Harkles, yet Kate and William's are only the engagement ones?
Trying to keep up with their changing faces? The gruesome twosome's engagement ones are melting as we speak, just like their popularity!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Late to the party, I know, so apologies if the thread has moved on but... that blue-dressed waxwork has been given curves - and they haven't displayed the shrieking knees and chicken legs correctly. Oh, come on, Mme Tussaud's, you know very well that Spongemeg Squarewaist doesn't look like that. Fixed psycho-stare, yes. You got that bit right.

Pair of Royal Dummies lol

"Harry and Meghan's waxworks moved away from other royals at Madame Tussauds" https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14939293/harry-meghan-madame-tussauds-waxworks/amp/

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am ashamed to say I always used to prefer Harry to William back in his cheeky chappy days. Firmly behind Will now - he's got a solid head on his shoulders, a great family and more importantly not a self indulgant whiner.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
duck me I thought that the Saatchi art gallery would feature some decent art but I just found another bloody portrait of Smeagol. At least this artist has captured the long ratty extensions well 😁
cunty.jpg

And here's another one of the Harkles swimmimg above the sharks of the press 🤣 priceless
twats.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
What utter crap. Since he has been with Meghan he's done nothing but complain.
View attachment 572432

So he decided to stop complaining. When does that start then? Is it on the same time scale as the support he offered to Mr Shepard (no idea who he is) .PWB met Mr Shepard 10 years ago and is only now appearing on the podcast! Good support harry (n) He really doesn't know what real life is does he?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If they hand back the titles and do not receive a penny of taxpayers money for things such as security, then he and she can do what the hell they want. They can preach and leech off others and continue to be a laughing stock globally. But it's the royal connection they are trading that enrages most of us

I am ashamed to say I always used to prefer Harry to William back in his cheeky chappy days. Firmly behind Will now - he's got a solid head on his shoulders, a great family and more importantly not a self indulgant whiner.
Nah, always preferred William ☺

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
duck me I thought that the Saatchi art gallery would feature some decent art but I just found another bloody portrait of Smeagol. At least this artist has captured the long ratty extensions well 😁

And here's another one of the Harkles swimmimg above the sharks of the press 🤣 priceless
View attachment 572513
That’s Smeg giving the little mermaid a run for her money

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just when you thought you couldn't find any more crappy artwork this one comes along 🤣
diana.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
View attachment 572501

View attachment 572513
This is disturbing in the extreme. Do you think it's a kind of therapy group doing this, kind of like Outsider Art? Anyway, Flying Smeg's feet are not properly flapping their bunions about. Most unrealistic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So, he got therapy after meeting Meghan, but they couldn't get help to sort out Meghan's suicidal thoughts during pregnancy, hmmmmm ok then
No cos he was too busy doing his documentary with OW

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.