Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this all jcmh is going to be doing now?! Whingeing to any Hollywood actor with a podcast about his such hard life?! Still in a worldwide pandemic, India going through it, everything kicking off in Israel etc etc and them two self absorbed dicks are still bleating on about their woe is me crap. I wish everyone would stop giving them any platform to spout on, it’s old, it’s boring, it’s tone deaf. They literally have nothing else about them or to talk about so continue to drag the RF through the mud. Insufferable to the last.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I feel JUST the same.

Why won’t they stop whinging about their life of privilege. I’m so sick of their self promotion of a ‘simple life’ now he’s free from the shackles of royal life.

He is as good as sticking two fingers up at all the people and places he has visited from the age of 20 saying he didn’t want that life. Is this actually how he feels or what his therapist (on the wife’s payroll) has been telling him.

If HE and SHE care about the emotional well being of their fellow humans and their own family, perhaps they might just ZIP IT, focus on living their life without all the ‘pity party’ and trolling of their respective ex families and the British people he served as well as those in the Commonwealth.
It's like he is on some long-term conversion therapy. I still can't work out what he feels he has gained. He is from a privileged background and still is but that's still not enough for him. JCMH - we don't give a duck what you have to say - it means nothing to normal people at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good video by Paula m. Why didn't proctor and gamble work with smeg when she was in suits. Her bf's are bullies - Mulroney and Teigen

Reactions: 18
And I thought America doesn’t like Royalty? They are still fairly new and I guess going on all the big podcasts will get some numbers. But the law of diminishing returns means that in a year or so everyone will be bored. They have no talent or skills and they only have the one story they have told 5 different times. As soon as they did Oprah their time was ticking. It’s irritating that they are everywhere but when real life starts up again they will be left behind. They have no really traction, no staying power and interest will wane. Just ignore them. America doesn’t want royalty. They will be unfashionable soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I
That Mail article is really something isn’t it?

He may not have wanted the job but he could have left at any point. Joining the military was an excellent starting point to remove himself from being a full time royal. He may not have a brilliant education despite his Eton background, but he had so many connections and opportunities that I would argue it would be easier for him to make this change more so than the average person.

I’m just not buying it that he’s met M and had a moment of clarity and exited the way he did. Despite the plans made (the early website registrations, trademark applications etc) the whole megxit affair was poorly executed and rushed.

He is insufferable and the whole piece smacks of ingratitude. I try really hard not to write mean things but I’ve struggled today.
Great post Ceejayaitch but personally I don't find it a struggle to say mean things, I actually quite enjoy it!! For all the nasty and belittling things they have accused us all of they deserve all of our disgust and hurt for the way we have been portrayed globally.

I have nothing but contempt for them and their rabid supporters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The DM article is one of the most entertaining, revealing and gloriously outing things ever about Harry.
A combined explanation for the principles of black, white, gray(not race related) propaganda.
A beginners guide to indoctrination and brainwashing of a weak, entitled and unintelligent human.

Harry, In his own words:
"lived experience," "hatred a 'form of project, " "You're unhinged, you're not very well, go and seek help'.(Diana copy)
" when clearly we've never met" about criticism, pardon hatred.

Peg also told him that he can be a Princess ( not typos) on his own.
The meltdown is glorious, he is the definition of a person who should not speak about mental health because for him it's a tool of selfpromotion, he sounds like a Scientologist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Maybe if they weren't clinging onto their titles for grim death and trying to get titles for the children it might sound more believable.
View attachment 572392

Doesn't he mean break up, stupid prat he is brainwashed as well as ignorant and disloyal, I could cheerfully wring the ginger twats scrawny neck
What utter crap. Since he has been with Meghan he's done nothing but complain.
View attachment 572432

What a shitload of sugary, repetitious vomit, he is a 1st class tosser, no brain, nil loyalty and no backbone.

Harry just duck off stay in la land it suits your plastic veneer personality, with the yacht girl, Queen of Fellatio.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Certainly after the 2 articles I posted I'm definitely on the side of removal from the line of succession. IMO he isn't mentally fit for the job.
Eta and I'm speaking as someone who has suffered from depression and had therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The DM article is one of the most entertaining, revealing and gloriously outing things ever about Harry.
A combined explanation for the principles of black, white, gray(not race related) propaganda.
A beginners guide to indoctrination and brainwashing of a weak, entitled and unintelligent human.

Harry, In his own words:
"lived experience," "hatred a 'form of project, " "You're unhinged, you're not very well, go and seek help'.(Diana copy)
" when clearly we've never met" about criticism, pardon hatred.

Peg also told him that he can be a Princess ( not typos) on his own.
The meltdown is glorious, he is the definition of a person who should not speak about mental health because for him it's a tool of selfpromotion, he sounds like a Scientologist.
They are using him because he is not only thick and stupid but bitter and vengeful too.

He does not bring anything to the party just old worn out poor me and I lost my Mummy, join the worldwide club head and try another record.

We are sailing comes to mind with his clapped out old banger in tow, North Korea is nice at this time of year try feeling sorry for yourself there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, he got therapy after meeting Meghan, but they couldn't get help to sort out Meghan's suicidal thoughts during pregnancy, hmmmmm ok then

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
More 'lived experience' tit again 🤮 🤮 🤮
I don't get it either. Isn't that just life ?:rolleyes: You lived it ergo experienced it.
Lived experience, your/his/her truth and be kind. The trio of word salad I loathe🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 30
He says he had therapy after meeting smeg yet earlier he said he had it years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Certainly after the 2 articles I posted I'm definitely on the side of removal from the line of succession. IMO he isn't mentally fit for the job.
Eta and I'm speaking as someone who has suffered from depression and had therapy.
Every time he opens his mouth these days he just makes things even worse, doesn't he? If he feels that way, rather than endlessly whining about it, he should just give up his titles and his kids' places in the succession. Enough is enough. We Brits (and the other countries where HMTQ is head of state) shouldn't have to endure even the slight possibility that this jackass might end up as Monarch one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The headline is misleading, in the text what he actually says is that the first time she came to visit him in London they met up in a supermarket but pretended not to know each other...but texted each other from different aisles. Which...why????

Also, reading the text of the article it is actually astonishing how much he struggles to say literally anything of meaning
What sh!thole of a supermarket was it with chewing gum all over the floor😂😂... C'mon like the exaggeration knows no bounds😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He says he had therapy after meeting smeg yet earlier he said he had it years ago.
Like Judge Judy says: "If you're telling the truth, you don't need to have a good memory" But obviously this guy makes it up as he goes along.

Reactions: 38
And was this said before or after the tax payers had paid millions for their wedding? Because if it was before then they have taken the piss somewhat

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.