Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He absolutely thinks that we're all sitting on seat's edge, waiting for the next bit of JCMH info to drop. No, we're not interested in you - you can disappear like Lord Lucan for all we care - as long as you take Megab!tch with you.
In fact, please do!!! Privacy for you, and no more word salad from the sussexes and Sunshine Sachs PR spin ever again - win win!

Am wondering if he' ever set foot in a super market or delusions. As if the type of supermarket he'd been seen in has gum all over the floors. Delusional - its probably what he expects from the great unwashed.

He is as big a bleeping liar as she is, he must think we are thick like him, head

please please let them make wild claims so HRH The Queen can sue their ass's
Cannot open the link or have I missed it Zippy

Reactions: 18
The headline is misleading, in the text what he actually says is that the first time she came to visit him in London they met up in a supermarket but pretended not to know each other...but texted each other from different aisles. Which...why????
Yeah sure Jan, harry’s been in a supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah sure Jan, harry’s been in a supermarket.
He actually has been to a Waitrose before

I think he was seeing his wife around this time if it was back in April 2016. Was this the first time they saw each other in person? Or did they start dating a few months later?

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That Mail article is really something isn’t it?

He may not have wanted the job but he could have left at any point. Joining the military was an excellent starting point to remove himself from being a full time royal. He may not have a brilliant education despite his Eton background, but he had so many connections and opportunities that I would argue it would be easier for him to make this change more so than the average person.

I’m just not buying it that he’s met M and had a moment of clarity and exited the way he did. Despite the plans made (the early website registrations, trademark applications etc) the whole megxit affair was poorly executed and rushed.

He is insufferable and the whole piece smacks of ingratitude. I try really hard not to write mean things but I’ve struggled today.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Jesus this is hilarious. What the frig is it?! A tapestry??😂😂😂Xx
Reminds me of daughters primary school days
Teacher did a huge sketch of the Easter bunny each child had different coloured crumpled tissue paper and had to fill in the drawing
Needless to say it looked more like a multi coloured turd 🌈
A bit like Schofield but thats another forum section

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Read the mail article and it made me feel ill as per usual . Typical word salad . Take everything they say with grain of salt .
I feel JUST the same.

Why won’t they stop whinging about their life of privilege. I’m so sick of their self promotion of a ‘simple life’ now he’s free from the shackles of royal life.

He is as good as sticking two fingers up at all the people and places he has visited from the age of 20 saying he didn’t want that life. Is this actually how he feels or what his therapist (on the wife’s payroll) has been telling him.

If HE and SHE care about the emotional well being of their fellow humans and their own family, perhaps they might just ZIP IT, focus on living their life without all the ‘pity party’ and trolling of their respective ex families and the British people he served as well as those in the Commonwealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't let cuntface upset you. Ultimately she won't win because most people in this country can see through her horse tit. I used to get angry about plastic Scrotie but now I see him as a complete joke with only a dwindling band of nutcase followers. He's already out and he doesn't even know it yet😀

Unfortunately there will always be gullible idiots in the world and unfair systems that favour elitists. That will never change.

But have faith.... people will pipe up against Smeggy in the future just like people did against Ellen De Generes (eventually). It sometimes takes a long time but it will happen and the Harkles will have a spectacular fall from grace.

Remember obscurity beckons for Smeagol once she has thrown Hazno under the bus.

I refuse to let anything they do or say upset me anymore because they are just idiotic cunts floating around with the pond scum. I intend to just take the piss from now on because that's what they deserve 😉
See the people now speaking up to expose Rachel’s latest cheerleader, Chrissy-Plastic-
Teigan. Either the truth will out publicly or it will become an open secret in LA and they’ll find themselves quietly dropped off the guest lists; the phone will stop ringing and the Clooney’s will be strangely “busy”. All while Rachel burns through WB’s inheritance like a second-rate Imelda Marcos.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He absolutely thinks that we're all sitting on seat's edge, waiting for the next bit of JCMH info to drop. No, we're not interested in you - you can disappear like Lord Lucan for all we care - as long as you take Megab!tch with you.
In fact, please do!!! Privacy for you, and no more word salad from the sussexes and Sunshine Sachs PR spin ever again - win win!

Am wondering if he' ever set foot in a super market or delusions. As if the type of supermarket he'd been seen in has gum all over the floors. Delusional - its probably what he expects from the great unwashed.
You do get the impression they think us ‘common folk’ are too stupid to see through their lies.

Reactions: 30
I find life is a lot calmer if I never click on all the links posted but just read the comments from people who did. They enrage me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This monstrosity costs 476 dollars in the Saatchi gallery 😂
The artist has captured her perfectly
Two faced 😂

He actually has been to a Waitrose before

I think he was seeing his wife around this time if it was back in April 2016. Was this the first time they saw each other in person? Or did they start dating a few months later?
I bet the palace were surprised too
Little Harry all grown up shopping for eggs
Harry scratching head now a dozen eggs is that eggs or boxes of eggs
🤷‍♂️

He don’t have to worry about that now he’s got his own layers 🐓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh, the Harry dummy looks pretty accurate - dim looking and gormless!

They've got HW's facial expressions pretty spot on too - smug smile whilst simultaneously sniffing tit and the scheming behind the eyes whilst she tries to think up her next lie to pin on the RF!

Oooh, I've suddenly got my mojo back!!

Why have they got 2 of The Harkles, yet Kate and William's are only the engagement ones?

Reactions: 6
You do get the impression they think us ‘common folk’ are too stupid to see through their lies.
The UK / British people just need to remember - they're not talking to us. You only have to look at the media - Oprah and Dax Sheperd, a "Hollywood actor" so famous I had to look him up and still didn't recognise him, not even as "Oh yeah, it's that guy from that show, what's it called?". These aren't anything in the UK, and it's not beyond the wit of man for them to arrange an interview with ITV, Channel 4 or Channel 5 (I'd like to think the BBC wouldn't touch them now) via satellite / Zoom.

They're not even talking to the RF.

They're talking to the 300+ million Americans who don't have the first idea about the British Royal Family and its relationship to its subjects (because it's quite noticeable that the Aussies in particular don't seem to be standing for their tit at all as well), in an attempt both to separate them from their cash and install themselves as an unofficial King and Queen of Woke America and the corporate sponsorship that brings.

It's a game with diminishing returns though, as, those Americans that don't know much about the BRF don't know much for a reason - they're not particularly interested. And should they get more interested, then the internet makes it fairly easy to discover that they're talking out of their holes. That's before we even get to their every utterance separating them further and further each time from a return to the fold - especially Harry, who I thought might have been able to quite easily stumble his way back in but seems hell-bent on making himself as loathed on our little island in the North Atlantic as his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe if they weren't clinging onto their titles for grim death and trying to get titles for the children it might sound more believable.
20210513_134003.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Pahahaha if he’s in the Truman Show, he’s too stupid to realise the producer is his vile wife!
So Harry feels under constant scrutiny BUT he has a PR firm who release info about him constantly !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣😂🤣

Yeah, right !

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why have they got 2 of The Harkles, yet Kate and William's are only the engagement ones?
Wax works have removed them from show
As the model bares no resemblance to meme
They are going to melt her down and use her as unscented candles
Rumour has it that it was not Windsor castle that smelt musty it was her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if Harry has ever been in a supermarket.

He's had staff for that, his whole life.

Such a liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Maybe if they weren't clinging onto their titles for grim death and trying to get titles for the children it might sound more believable.
View attachment 572392

"Create the life better than any princess". WTF does that mean? As in they wants to bring politics into this to try and "change the world" to "make it a better place" :rolleyes: That is not the point of a royal family, you're supposed to be diplomatic. Do these idiots think that they can do more work that the Queen has done? They're pathetic!

As for HW's "own lived experience", what has she ever achieved to create a better life? Pretty much everything in her life has come from men, she's never been able to achieve anything on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel JUST the same.

Why won’t they stop whinging about their life of privilege. I’m so sick of their self promotion of a ‘simple life’ now he’s free from the shackles of royal life.

He is as good as sticking two fingers up at all the people and places he has visited from the age of 20 saying he didn’t want that life. Is this actually how he feels or what his therapist (on the wife’s payroll) has been telling him.

If HE and SHE care about the emotional well being of their fellow humans and their own family, perhaps they might just ZIP IT, focus on living their life without all the ‘pity party’ and trolling of their respective ex families and the British people he served as well as those in the Commonwealth.
Well said.

I'm amazed that Hazno is seemingly incapable of realising that we don't like them because they are such raging hypocrites. He claims they want privacy but they employ 12 PR people and Sunshine Sucks to put news stories out about them nearly everyday !

Is he unaware that Smeggy has organised this? If they stopped putting out silly puff pieces every day we might all manage to ignore them. Of course she doesn’t want this because she longs to be the most famous woman on the planet.

Hazno really is thick as a bloody brick!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.